35. Sakuya Izayoi.
3.1k 7 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Kaito tries his best explained his circumstances to Sakuya, she finally understands the reason behind Kaito's women's clothes. Not that it makes her opinion change though, as Sakuya still thinks of him as a pervert master.

"Hah..."

Feeling exhausted mentally, Kaito let out a breath but then he was suddenly curious about something. 

"Sakuya. How much do you know about me and our situation?" 

"When I agree to be summoned in here, it told me all of your basic information as my new master and your general unlucky situation." Sakuya answered.

"...Are you really willing to serve me?" Kaito curiously asked. 

Based on her appearance, she definitely has worked in Scarlet devil's mansion already and served as a maid for them. Kaito wonders if Sakuya would be mad for being abducted by him, knowing there would be chaos in that mansion when this super maid has gone from their place.

"Yes, because that's my own choice to be summoned here. I might miss the mistress a bit, but when I agree to be summoned, it also told me that my real me still serves my mistress while it just copied and manifest my existence to this world." Sakuya explained her origin.

"Wait a minute... So you are not yourself but a clone?" Kaito asked for confirmation.

"No. I am still me. Think of it as I am just a parallel version of my other existence."

"I see"

Listening to her explanation, it seems the summon required consent and she seems to agree with it. Kaito was curious why she would agree to be summoned and bound to him, but he knows that it is not time to ask as they had a more important situation to deal with.

*BOOM*

...!!

"Sakuya, since you were aware of my situation. I want you to deal with all enemies that trying to invade this place." Kaito look at her seriously and asked, "Can you do it?"

Sakuya hold the silver knight within her finger and answered, "Don't worry master, as a maid. I am capable to do every my master request."

"Well, please. Make sure you clean them." Kaito replied and then quickly added, "And make sure you make it quick, Sakuya."

...

With a power evaluation of 6*, Kaito was sure that this will be an easy job for Sakuya to massacre the entire army in one sweep. It would be better if Sakuya did it in an exaggerated manner, to traumatize the invader and make them not dare attack this city anymore.

Beside, it would be better if this problem is quickly solved. Based on the cooperation between Itachi and M.B.I teaming up to deal with the invader, Kaito assumes that his proposal of cooperation was accepted by Minaka, which is really good news for him. 

Kaito needs to meet Minaka directly after this, to talk in detail about all they would need when the chat group base world is opened.

...

"I am understand. I will complete this task as soon as possible, master." Sakuya said as take out the knife from her waist.

After that, she quickly turn around and jump off from the Kouten as if it was nothing, leaving Kaito and Miya alone again.

*DASH*

...!!!

"She just jumped off the Kouten... Is that dangerous?" Miya suddenly asked being concerned.

"Don't worry, she will be okay. She is stronger than anyone in here." 

Miya nodded and didn't say anything. She didn't doubt what Kaito told her, as her instinct as Sekirei told her that Sakuya is a very dangerous person. 

"Can you tell me who she is? It seems her information didn't include in your memory." 

Listening to Miya's question, Kaito nodded and answered, "Sure, but give me a lap pillow again."

Miya just smiled and quickly sit down, as she begin to understand her Ashikabi behavior more. Looking at her positive response, Kaito excitedly laid his head on her thigs, putting him in a comfortable position once again. Following that, he proceeds to tell Miya all he knows about Sakuya and a lot more stories surrounding her world, as they are waiting for Sakuya to do her job.

...

>>>>>

On Kamikura Island, where it was located exactly below the Kouten, There are a big fight that happened on this big island against the invading army. Due to it is location, this island become the target of invasion, as it was clear the flying island is hovering and connected with the island below it.

Still, their invasion is doomed to fail as everyone from the Izumo Inn alliance is here to fight them off. Due to agreement with the M.B.I, everyone fully agrees to fully cooperate, repelling the invader out of this island. Meanwhile, the M.B.I army itself is currently busy evacuating civilians in the city and while also fighting against the enemy that came out from the land.

...

"Shoot the man with red eyes!"

"He is too fast! What kind of alien he is?!"

Itachi especially taking lead during this time, mercilessly killed all the enemy soldiers either with close combat or shurikens. 

...

"Wow, Itachi-san is so cool!" Mikogami praised as he watched Itachi 'dancing' on the battlefield. 

As Mikogami watches Itachi with admiration, a lot of soldiers run toward him as they realize he is just a normal teenager. Unlike other people that fight against them, Mikogami indeed would be perfect as a hostage.

Too bad, they didn't realize Mikogami have Mutsu, one of the strongest people here that always watching and protected him.

"Mikogami! I told you not to show yourself!" 

Noticing his Ashikabi in a dangerous situation, Mutsu quickly approaches the soldier who has bad intentions against his Ashikabi. He then landed in front of them and quickly press his Katana against the ground, preparing to use his unique sword skill.

[Smashing Point!]

....!!

*DUAR*

The surrounding ground where Mutsu stood begin to crack, followed by a tremendous impact that quickly blew away all incoming soldiers that came near him. The impacts even blew away a tank near him, which scared all the enemies away due to his showcase of strength.

"Run away!!"

"He is a dangerous, retreat!!"

...

"As expected of my Mutsu! You are not bad either!" Mikogami said with thumbs up, realizing he was just saved by his Sekirei again.

Mutsu who had already gotten used to his master's antics sighed pull out his neck and said, "You should be back with other Sekirei. Here is too dangerous!"

"But you have to fight all the time! I don't want to be a burden!" Mikogami protested.

"But you are a burden here, master!"

"Uh, but at least I can provide you with Norito anytime you want!" Mikogami refused, being stubborn standing on the battlefield.

"I don't need it! Please just retreat with others!" 

"No!"

...

As Mutsu and Mikogami yelled at each other in the middle of the battlefield, not so far from there, Seo and the rest also currently fighting off the enemies fiercely on their own.

"Damn it, where is that devil boy?! We have a lot enemy down here!" Seo yelled out, as he beat another soldier with close combat.

"It has been an hour since the sounds of their battle stopped, I wonder what is happened up there" Kazehana added, adding a windshield toward everyone, protecting them from incoming bullets.

"Master is winning. But he must be exhausted." Akitsu answered while releasing more ice particles, which immediately bombard all of the enemies, freezing them to the ground.

*SSSSTTT*

"How did you know that, Ice girl?" 

"Of course, she would know, Seo. There is a Sekirei connection you know?" Hikari retorted. 

Realizing this is the perfect chance for them to electrify their enemies, Hibiki quickly called her twin to do a combination attack with her.

"Hikari, They are stuck on the ground. Let's do this!" 

"Alright!" Hikari nodded, understanding what her sister mean to do.

After Akitsu freezes the enemies and roots them to the ground, both twin lightning Sekirei quickly release static lightning on the ground with their ability.

**BZZZZZ**

...!!!

It effectively electrifies all the enemies as they were unable to escape and takes down all of them at the same time, frying them alive above the ground.

...

"Ah, that makes sense." Seo nodded in understanding and quickly break into a relief smile, "So, he really did wing Miya huh? I am glad that Devil boy did it."

"Kaito-san has done the hardest part. It is our time to do our part the best." Minato stated to everyone, his voice full of gratitude toward Kaito who stopped the whole Sekirei plan on his own.

"I will do my best, Minato-san" (Musubi)

"Kuu-chan also will do her best!" (Kusano)

"I am going to plow through an enemy for my husband." (Tsukiumi)

...

While everyone becomes excited because of Minato's speech and wanted to fight more, Seo suddenly notices there is something that comes out from the Kouten.

"Uh, who is that?" Seo pointed to the sky, but it went too fast and quickly landed in front of him. 

*BOOM*

...!!!

As the dust of impact was cleared, Sakuya appearance quickly emerge from it and acted like it was nothing to jump off the Kouten.

The sudden appearance of Sakuya made everyone confused and curious about who she is, as they have never seen her before... including the army itself. They instinctively take a step back though, as their body screams that the woman in front of them is a very dangerous person. Even Itachi and Mutsu stopped their attack and wondered if she is an ally or an enemy.

"Konnichiwa, everyone." Sakuya greeted gracefully.

"Who are you?" Seo asked.

Sakuya then slightly bowed her head, raise a skim of her skirt like a proper maid, and introduced herself.

"My name is Sakuya Izayoi, and I am here to do the clean duty that my master has ordered me. Please leave them to me, everyone."

Minato who quickly understand the situation then asked, "Your master, is it Kaito-san?"

"Yes. All of you are my master friend so please back off since I am about to start my duty." Sakuya answered.

"Are you sure you are going to take them all? Isn't it a bit too much?" Itachi asked while frowning. After all, there are thousands of soldiers, including tanks, and battleships went to this island. 

"Yes, please leave them all to me. Master also told me to do it faster, so please retreat." Sakuya insisted.

However at that moment, one of the enemy tanks suddenly blasted his cannon, thinking this is a chance to take everyone out together.

*BANG*

Too bad, for Sakuya, the tank bullet was too slow for her. She then pull off one of her knives and without turning back, she throw it toward the incoming tank bullet that was targetting her. 

The result as expected, the bullet exploding in mid-air upon impact with her knife, but not only that... It also pierced the body of the tank easily, and blow it up upon impact.

*BOOM*

After that, Sakuya turned around toward the enemies, her bright red eye staring at them with anger as she said in a cold tone, "I hate getting interrupted." 

...!!!

"Another monster!!"

"Shoot her! Shoot her!"

...

The soldiers then started firing their guns at Sakuya, because their instincts screamed that Sakuya was very dangerous. However, their efforts proved futile, as Sakuya easily dodged all of their bullets very quickly with her look like teleported all over the place.

"I thought Itachi was already so fast, this maid even much more faster than him!" Mikogami exclaimed in surprise. The other also has the same kind of similar reaction, as they never thought there is someone who could move that fast.

"Itachi-kun, can you see her?" Kazehana asked Itachi, as she already know the specialty of his eyes.

"She is too fast..."

Itachi muttered, trying to catch her movement with his Sharingan but still fail to do so. However, shortly after Itachi realize that it's not her being too fast, but her ability is just outrageous for them to comprehend.

"No... it's not speed. If my assumption is correct, what she does is manipulate time on her surrounding, making her looks faster than it looks." Itachi explained.

"Manipulating time?! What kind of bullshit is that?" Seo exclaimed in shock. Others also pretty much have the same reaction as Seo, but Sakuya didn't even start her attack yet.

As Sakuya thought that it was enough for her to play against her enemies, Sakuya then used one of her famous spell cards to finish her work as quickly as possible.

[Illusion Sign "Killer Doll"]

...!!!

After releasing her spell, Sakuya proceeds to conjure a lot of knives in a circle around her, suspending them in the air. At this moment, the sight of Sakuya who was surrounded by countless knives around her made everyone feel chill on their back and terrified them to the core. Some enemies tried to escape immediately, realizing they would have no chance against her... however it was already too late for them.

Shortly after that, Sakuya then unleashed all the surrounding knives at all enemies accurately in front of her, piercing their bodies with countless high-speed knife barrages. 

*BOOM* 

*BOOM*

*BOOM* 

*BOOM* 

....!!!

Realizing there are a lot more enemies to clean up, Sakuya quickly conjured more knives, targetting more enemies and dyed the ground of the island red. Nothing be spared from her knives, as they easily pierced anything on the ground... creating a hellscape scene full of screams and blood. 

The scenery terrified everyone watching it, including Itachi who already saw a lot of wars in his world, saying how much blood the scene was. On other hand, Sakuya who created such a scene didn't even feel anything and continued her massacre to complete her new master order.

Thankfully, Itachi who realized it might be too much for everyone beside him quickly cast genjutsu on them, so they would be not traumatized for their entire life. 

...It only takes Sakuya less than 5 minutes to complete her work, which just shows how easy it was to do it.

 

89