46. Nico Robin Request and Enjoying the Feast.
2.8k 5 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

Coming out of the 'Mansion', the rest of the chat group members were amazed looking at the scenery on the outside. With a beautiful clear lake on the side, fresh air and combined with a peaceful atmosphere in general, everyone can't help but get mesmerized. Even Saitama and Mikoto who came on outside just realize how beautiful the place where they teleported was.

...

"You really picking a good spot for our first base, owner." Crocodile genuinely praised Kaito.

Kaito shook his head and answered, "Well, it is all thanks to Sakuya. She is also building the cottage alone... I mean the mansion that we just came out." 

"Your maid really can do anything, huh? I am still curious how did you manage to get her as your maid." Mikoto followed.

"Ahaha-haha... Let's just say, I was just lucky." Kaito replied vaguely while scratching his head. 

To be honest, getting Sakuya as his character summon was probably one of the luckiest moments of Kaito's entire life, while it also bad luck since Sakuya seems to like 'educating' him.

"Speaking of the mansion, I don't think the mansion should be that small from the outside?" Saitama asked while looked at the mansion from outside.

"I was also asked the same thing about my maid, but her explanation is that she using space expansion magic inside the building." Kaito explained, which piqued people interest here.

"Magic huh, I am really interested in how it does work." Nico Robin commented, followed by nod from others.

"Well, I don't know either but I plan to learn it from Sakuya after this meeting." Kaito explained his plan.

...

After that everyone went on their own to explore the world, Crocodile went flying to the north, Nanoha and Fate fly together to the south, and Misaka Mikoto and Saitama for some reason went fishing together (after borrowing the fishing rod from Kaito). 

It's only leaving Kaito alone who takes a slow walk to the east as he wanted to enjoy the scenery.

He is not alone though, as for some reason, Nico Robin shortly follow and walk beside him.

...

"Robin-san, right? Can you tell me the reason why you wanted to follow me?" Kaito asked the woman beside him after it seems far enough from the 'mansion'.

"So you aware that I followed you with purpose." Nico Robin smiled.

"I won't be that stupid to not be aware of people's intentions around me." Kaito shrugged, thinking Robin must be joking with him. 

He won't live long enough if he was that stupid, especially with his bad luck that always hanging around.

"Kaito-san... Can you let me join the chat group?" Robin asked seriously since it was no use to hide from Kaito anymore.

Kaito who was surprised by his question then asked back, "...Why you didn't ask crocodile?" 

"Mr.0 probably never going to use his points to invite me inside. And as I have learned, points seem to be precious material in the chat group." Robin answer.

Hearing her answer, Kaito short of agreed as he was also aware of what kind of man Crocodile is. In the original story, Crocodile only needs Nico Robin because of her ability to read poneglyph, otherwise, he wouldn't be surprised if Crocodile turns Nico Robin into the world government for quick cash.

"Can you tell me... why?" Kaito once again asked curiously.

"I wanted to live in this world... because I could live here peacefully" Robin answered with melancholy in her tone.

Once again, Kaito quickly understands what Nico Robin wants, as she is probably tired of running away from the government... Considering her life history as the last Ohara survivor... Kaito is tempted to tell her that in the future she will meet friends who will care a lot about her, but then Kaito also remembers that the canon probably won't happen anymore since Crocodile didn't care about Alabasta at all now. 

The butterfly effect surely will make everything unpredictable in the future, and he suddenly feels guilty about his deal with Crocodile.

"...I thought you want to discover void century and all mystery in your world" Kaito asked her, while also trying to test Nico Robin. 

At this moment, he is already halfway agreeing with her proposal but Kaito wanted to know what is her plan for the future.

"You really know us as Mr.0 has said to me." Nico Robin smiled at Kaito, but he just shrug her comment off.

"So, can you tell explain why you are giving up on your dream?"

Robin quickly denied his accusation and explained, "I am not giving up my dream. From what I could learn from your suggestion for Misaka-san, chat group members could improve their selves using points, right? I plan to do the same."

Robin then take a step forward in front of Kaito, stopped his walk, and continue said, "I will improve my strength and I will come back to my world to achieve my own goal."

"..."

"I didn't expect you as a person who cares about strength" Kaito commented, genuinely surprised by her answer.

"I don't, but strength is necessary for survival. I would be already dead by now if I don't have enough strength to help myself. You should be aware of the history of my life, right?" Robin replied with a firm tone. 

"..."

As a person who was born with a stroke of bad luck, Kaito really understood her situation.

The reason why he learn martial arts when he is still human was aside it was necessary for survival, he also used to get bullied in the past, and due to that Kaito know that it is better to fight back with his own strength rather than hoping for help from others. 

It's also the reason why he wanted to persuade Misaka earlier to not ask for help in the chat group, rather than solve it on her own.

Robin's answer really makes her feel like Kaito's kindred spirit (even though she is not) and made him support her decision wholeheartedly.

"Good reason. Alright, I will agree. I promise to bring you inside the chat group. I will even talk to Crocodile later about this." Kaito answered seriously.

Hearing a positive answer from Kaito, Robin bowed her head and said, "Thank you, master."

"Master?"

"Yes, master. I thought you have a hobby getting called like that because almost all of your companion seems to call you like that." Robin answered, but it's clear Robin tried to tease him here.

"...Please just call me Kaito, please." Kaito sighed and tried to stop her from going furthermore.

...

In the end, they spend time walking together in the forest for a while, having fun and getting to know each other better until Erina mentions @everyone from the chat group as her dishes are ready to be served.

Which only takes them about 2 hours later.

>>>>>

After getting called by Erina in the chat group, Everyone, including Akitsu who just come back meets the outside the 'mansion' gathered together while enjoying the dishes that Erina cooks for everyone. And as they have expected, the dishes turn out to be something the most delicious thing they have ever tasted in their life, and no one regretted coming to this world.

Even Sakuya the super maid can only admit defeat and vow to learn how to cook something this delicious in the future.

...

"This is so good! It's even better than mother food." (Nanoha)

"Umm. Thanks for bringing you with me, Nanoha." (Fate)

"Saitama sensei, calm down. The meat won't go anywhere!" (Mikoto)

"Ah, sorry. I can't help because it has been a while since I ate very good meat. Not to mention this is the best meat I have ever eaten" (Saitama)

"I admit, tasting delicious food like this is really worth coming here today. You are really amazing cook, God Tongue." (Crocodile)

"I couldn't deny it, even this wine is taste really good." (Robin)

"Thanks for your praise, Crocodile-san, Robin-san." (Erina)

"Arato-san, can you teach me how to make tea this good?" (Sakuya)

"Sure Sakuya-san, you are also helping us so it's fair to help you back." (Arato)

...

On the other hand, Kaito is in trouble even though he also enjoys Erina's food... because he is surrounded by women who call him 'master' and try to feed him at the same time. He can't even able to refuse any of them as all the girls are physically stronger than him. This situation made him wonder how Minato got used to this situation with his Sekirei harem, as this is not comfortable at all.

The only thing that he could be thankful for is the chat group members seem to ignore his situation and don't make fun of him and Sakuya seems busy asking Erina and Arato about their cooking techniques.

...

"Kaito-san do you want me to feed you with chicken?" (Miya)

"Kaito, this cake is delicious" (Est)

"Master, here is your drink." (Akitsu)

...

"Girls... calm down, let me eat on my own." 

Kaito tried to persuade them off, but they didn't want to budge from him at all and still trying to feed him.

Almost all of his girls made him feel impossible to enjoy Erina's food, considering Est who sitting on his lap constantly snuggling,  Miya who also pressed her breast on his back adding the sensation, and Akitsu who keep Kaito arm with her armpit also doesn't help either. 

Kaito can only curse his bad luck again and try his best to stay calm as buddha, as he knows the situation would only get worse if he actually let his hormones win.

'Damn puberty!' Kaito cursed.

Didn't he know that Other members actually noticed what happened with Kaito but they just pretend not to notice him and were secretly amused with his situation.

...

86