47. Settle Down.
2.5k 3 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

After the feast was over, many chat group members returned to their original worlds because they couldn't leave their world for a long time for no reason. 

Well, one of them, Saitama wanted to stay but Kaito denied his request to fight against Sakuya since he know that Sakuya won't engage in useless fight.

And he know at the end of the day Saitama would still winning, thus Kaito also didn't wanted to harm his summon maid and friend.

Back to the topuc, they promised to do this again later though, as everyone was really satisfied with the result of the meeting (especially the food). Although, Kaito warned them to bring something for Erina next time, as she definitely pay a lot of money for the costs of the food.

...

"So, the ones who stayed here are me, Misaka Mikoto, Nico Robin, Kazehana, and Miya" Kaito stated, looking at the remaining people who are still in the same room.

"You forget to count your loli weapon and your super maid?" Mikoto retorted.

"Well, I mean... there is no need to count them since neither of us won't be able to leave each other." Kaito answered while looking at Est who currently sitting on his lap. 

...

If it's another male, they probably screaming in happiness as this is definitely 'harem' time, but for Kaito, this is the start of his long-suffering test. There are countless event cliche scenarios that Kaito could think of that potentially give him miserable experiences in this situation and that thought alone really scared him.

'Opening a door where the girl changing clothes, getting mix on underwear wash, come to the public bathroom when there is a girl inside, the girls accidentally opened my room when I jack off...' Kaito thought pessimistically.

*Sigh*

...

"So, why Nico Robin-san didn't come back with Crocodile?" Mikoto asked as she turn at Robin curiously.

"I have made an agreement with Kaito, and he let me stay here" Robin answered.

"What kind of agreement?"

"Calling him a master---" Robin was about to answer with a joke, but Kaito who knows Mikoto would react violently and quickly interrupted, "Stop that, Robin-san!"

Kaito quickly turn to Mikoto and explained, "She has the same issue as you. She wanted to become stronger and the chat group would give her the opportunity to do so."

"Is that so?" Mikoto doubted Kaito's explanation, but she can't tell whether what he said was truth or a lie.

Kaito was glad he was able to stop Robin from talking unnecessary things, but Kaito begin to wonder if he really made the right decision to help her. 

In fact, to let Robin stay in this wo ld, Kaito made another deal with Crocodile to trade it with 10000 points which is not a small amount for current Kaito.

Now he owes 20000 points to Crocodile and needs more than 30000 points to use invite the girls that he had promised to join the chat group. 

In total, Kaito at least 50000 points now.

...

"Anyway Sakuya. Can we pick our own room?" Kaito asked as he wanted to find a place to rest and set a plan for how to get more points.

"Except your room which has been predetermined, everything else is free, Kaito-sama" 

"Why is my room predetermined?"

"It's natural that the master room would be the biggest room in this place." 

Hearing her answer, Kaito nodded and wondered what kind of room Sakuya has picked for him. Since it was the case, the only people who need to find their own room are the girls so he quickly said to everyone in this room.

"You all hear that from Sakuya, for now, pick your own room in this place. That would be also your private room and the place where you will live in this world from now on."

...

"I don't want a room close to you, pervert." (Mikoto)

"Neither I do, Biri-Biri." (Kaito)

"I wanted a room that is closed to the library, but the library seems on the basement." (Robin)

"I will pick a double room in case Itachi-kun comes back." (Kazehana)

"I will only sleep with Kaito." (Est)

"I will sleep with my master." (Akitsu)

"Ara~ then this widow would also sleep with her new husband." (Miya)

...

"...Ugh."

While he is glad both Mikoto, Robin and Kazehana responded normally, the rest seems to be wanting to sleep together with him which made Kaito feel a sudden headache. Naturally, he also wanted a place where he could stay alone without any disturbance, a room where he could retreat safely from the girls after the days.

He comes to this world not for having fun, but for training and more planning... and he sure needed a calm place for that.

Thankfully, it seems Sakuya noticed Kaito's troubled expression and decide to help him, preventing the girls to stay in the same room with him except for Est. Sakuya didn't prevent Est to be in the same room as him, considering she is his 'weapon' and she also trusts that Kaito that won't touch a little girl at all.

Obviously, Kaito quickly agrees with Sakuya proposal as it is much better than having all the girls in his room. While he is troubled that Est will stay with him from now on, Sakuya's points do make sense.

After all, It would be useless to prevent Est from being with him as Est already proved that she could appear on Kaito instantly with the system's help being his bound weapon.

...

>>>>>

When Sakuya introduced Kaito's own room from now on, he is surprised at how big and luxurious looking his room, giving him a vibe of a noble private room with a lot of antique art decorations such as paintings and statues. Kaito was sure this room probably referenced what Remilia, Sakuya previous master look like but he doesn't mind it at all.

It is also needless to say that this room is also massive, being seems half as bigger as the meeting room as Sakuya stated. The room feels a bit deserted as there is a lot of empty space, but Kaito knows that would be easily fixed in the future. The most noticeable thing in this room is the luxury-looking bed in the middle of the room, which proved to be the most comfortable bed to lay on.

The only cons he could find is Kaito the fact that the bed is far too wide for him alone, being 6 meters wide which Kaito sure is just a bad joke from Sakuya.

*Sigh*

"This bed is so fluffy, I bet magic has something on this" Kaito muttered and then begin to sort all the situation that happened today. 

His goal telling the chat group to develop the world together is achieved, although he also needs to think of a way how to get points, and how to open the next group task. After all, their goal won't even have a chance to start without upgrading the chat group to the next level.

As Kaito was about to think about what he should do in the future, Est who has been quietly following him suddenly called, "Kaito"

"Yes?" Kaito turns his eyes at her.

"Can I open my clothes?" Est asked.

"Why?" Kaito dumbfounded at her question.

"I don't like wearing clothes." She answered.

...

"Can you not do that, Est-chan?" Kaito asked as his face twitched at her previous answer. 

She shook her head, "These clothes made me feel uncomfortable."

After saying that, Est started to unbutton her shirt, and Kaito who saw that started to panic. Kaito wasn't a lolicon, but even he couldn't lie that Est really was a girl with a lot of charm. Kaito would have a hard time staying calm here if this were to become a trend from now on, not to mention the risk of betraying the trust Sakuya had placed in him.

"Stop, please! I will do something about it, don't open your uniform!" Kaito hurriedly stops her hand.

"There is no other person on here except two of us."

"That's not the problem, though?!"

"What is the problem?" 

"You can't just reveal your nude body in front of me, I am a man, and you are a woman."

"But I am yours. There is nothing to hide in front of my master."

"Uh... But, we are still--- stop!!"

Kaito tried to explain, but Est remain to be oblivious and then keep opening her uniform, which Kaito tried his best to stop her in panic. Kaito have no idea what he should do, trying to ask the system in his head to do something.

'System, please help me!' Kaito yelled in his mind and surprisingly the system quickly give him a response.

...

*DING*

=====

[A new task has been assigned!]

=====

Task Detail: Increase your power evaluation to (* * *)  within 3 months.

Task Completion: Your power evaluation increased to (* * *) --Equipment assistance power evaluation does not count.

Task Failure: Failed to increase your power evaluation after 3 months.

Reward: 10000 Points, New members, New Assigned Special Group Task, 3 more member slots.

Failure Punishment: Randomly kicked one of the members in the chat group.

=====

...!!

Looking at the notification on his sight, Kaito feels both happy and miserable at the same time. The system did send him help for his problem to find a way to upgrade the chat group, but it also doesn't help him to stop Est from being naked in front of him.

'Thanks for the help system but I don't mean of that help!' Kaito complained.

...

In the end, Kaito manages to stop Est after making a deal that he won't put her back ever inside Inventory unless it's needed for something important. 

Kaito also promised Est that he will also learn how to use her better from now, as apparently, Est was aware of Kaito's poor swordsmanship thanks to the info that the system give to her.

Est Elemental Waffe form is a sword, after all.

Time skip next, lol

75