89. Date and Inviting Ravel to the Chat Group.
1.3k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>> 

After having breakfast together, as planned earlier, both Kaito and Ravel go on a 'date' together in the human world. Initially, as expected this idea was opposed by Riser but then with Ravel's persuasion, she managed to make her brother compromise after he tasted the breakfast Kaito made for him and the rest of the peerage members.

With the power of delicious dishes, Riser agreed on their hang out (date), as long as Kaito promised to protect her sister during their supposed 'date' and cook more dishes for him in the future.

Of course, Kaito doesn't mind his condition at all-- especially since he already planned to get the cooking skill permanently later.

"Kaito, let's go!" 

"Um. Wait for me, Ravel-sama."

Right now, both Kaito and Ravel walk slowly together on the street of Tokyo like a real young blonde couple. After getting into the human world, both of them have been separated from Riser, who already went somewhere else with his peerage members.

"Ravel-sama, where we should go?" Kaito asked politely.

"How about a mall? After all, you need to get a new phone, right?" Ravel suggested.

"Um." Kaito nodded with a smile, genuinely feeling touched by her care for him. Affected by her answer and situation, Kaito suddenly held Ravel's hand and gently said, "I know a good mall nearby, Ravel-sama. Follow me."

"K-Kaito..." Getting surprised by Kaito's bold action, Ravel's face quickly redden, and muttered, "Your hand..."

"Ah." Realizing his mistake, Kaito quickly releases her hand from his grab. Kaito who has experience dating with his girl group in SAO for 2 years already used to handhold the girls in his group-- but Ravel, he is not even sure if Ravel liked him in the first place. After all, in this world, both of them only know each other for 3 days... unlike the girls in his group.

"I am sorry, Ravel-sama." Kaito slightly bows his head to apologize. "I was too excited for the date..."

"Umm..." Ravel shook her head shyly and muttered, "It's okay... but I was just surprised."

...!!

Listening to her muttering, Kaito becomes excited as it seems Ravel actually good impression of him. He is not so dull as to not catch the meaning of her words, the possibility of Ravel liked him is enough to make Kaito happy.

*Cough*

Clearing his voice to get rid of the awkward situation, Kaito stretch his hand toward her and said, "Then, It's okay?"

"Um." Ravel slightly nodded while embarrassed, and thus he quickly grab her hand again.

She now understands that Kaito probably sees this as a date, but Ravel can't blame him for it considering they were looked at as a couple by people around. Well, she doesn't really mind-- after all, her impression of Kaito is really good.

After that, they circled around together in the mall, shopping and buying cell phones for Kaito to use which lasted for a few hours. Despite being experienced with dating, it seems he really forgets about shopping with a girl always been an exhausting experience.

>>>>>

A few hours later...

"Ah...!! This is the first time I have had so much fun visiting the human world!"Ravel said happily while looking at Kaito who was sitting beside her. After shopping until the evening, at this time the two of them were sitting alone in the city park to rest for a while before going home. 

"Y-Yes." Kaito stuttered, barely having the energy to answer.

'Woman is truly terrifying when it comes to shopping!' Kaito thought.

He didn't expect that Ravel could spend more than 5 hours shopping around the mall-- and from her expression, he could tell that Ravel is not tired at all. Well, at least he got a new phone, and walking around with Ravel does make it feel worthwhile. Their relationship also got much better than before, at least there is no awkwardness between them anymore.

Previously Kaito was still confused about whether he liked her out of life-saving debt or real, now he could confidently say that he likes Ravel and is determined to not let the original event happen to her.

And the first step to do that was to invite her to the chat group. 

 "Kaito... you don't look so good to me. Are you okay?"Ravel asked with concern.

"I am fine..." Kaito shook his head and then said, "I am just tired after accompanying you around the mall. You are amazing Ravel-sama."

Hearing his praise, Ravel shyly looked away and muttered, "Uh, I am sorry, and thank you."

"No problem. After all, you also helped me today." Kaito answered while his cheeks also getting red.

"..."

After that, the situation between them becomes silent... but there's no awkwardness behind them. Both of them enjoy their moment together, like an old couple while looking at the sunset. At this moment, Kaito remembers his purpose to be alone with Ravel and decides this is the right time to tell her.

"Ravel-sama, I want to tell you something important about me." Kaito said with a serious tone, which startled Ravel quite a bit.

"Is it... a confession?!" Ravel misunderstands the situation, started to become panic, and replied,  "But Kaito, we just only know for a few days!"

"Uh... actually this would be more important than a mere confession." 

"Marriage proposal?!"

Enduring the feeling of facepalming, Kaito held Ravel's right hand and said seriously, "No. I am being serious here, Ravel-sama."

"...I am sorry" Ravel muttered in an apologetic tone.

"Don't worry." Kaito denied her apology, thinking it was normal for her to assume that way. "First off, don't panic. What I want to reveal to you is something that would change your life forever."

"Please do not freak out and if you had a question, just ask." 

Hearing Kaito's explanation, Ravel slightly nodded, believing he won't lie to her and it must be a serious matter. Looking at how she reacts, Kaito is delighted to know she believes him and then proceeded to spend directly 10000 points to invite Ravel to the chat group with the help of system navigation.

*DING* 

===== 

[Red Dragon Emperor Strategist has joined-- #ERROR#]

[Correction...]

[Owner Favorite Girl has joined the chat group!]

[Note: Since the member of the chat group has reached 20, the price of inviting members by points will be increased by tenfolds!]

===== 

...!!

'Are you kidding me?! System, you want me getting killed by Miya and others!' Kaito thought 

Looking at the notifications in the chat group, the first thing Kaito immediately noticed was that Ravel's name in the chat group was very problematic. Kaito immediately asked the system in his mind about this because he knew if he didn't do something about this, forget about persuading his girls... they would directly come to him now!

'System, please I beg you! Change her nickname in the chat group, for any points!' 

*DING*

=====

[Answering the question from the Owner, Ravel Phenex's name in the chat group cannot be changed, because that name has been corrected, (Initially Red Dragon Emperor Strategist) and is the most appropriate name to explain her identity in the chat group.]

=====

'Appropriate my ass! That name would get me killed!' 

While Kaito wanted to argue with the system more, at that moment, a spam mention notification about him rang in his head-- which made him panic. Without wasting more time, Kaito quickly entered the group chat, and found that for the first time since the history of the chat group, all the members were online simultaneously, and mentioned himself!

Now Kaito understands why he gets so lucky in the morning, turns out in the evening his luck is very bad now!

=====

[Queen of Sekirei]: "@Owner"

[God Tongue]: "@Owner"

[Sekirei Number 7]: "@Owner"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "@Owner"

[Uchiha Prodigy]: "@Owner"

[Mage of Exodus]: "@Owner"

...

[SAO Top Blacksmith]: "@Owner. Should we spam it multiple times?"

[Owner]: "@Everyone, calm down!"

[SAO Top Blacksmith]: "You are finally here!"

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Pffft. You owe us an explanation."

[God Tongue]: "The name of the new member is really bold, Owner! Is the new member your girlfriend in that world?"

[Mage of Exodus]: "Pffftt... Despite having multiple girls devoted to him, our owner seems to have another girl in the world where he is living. How unfaithful."

[Necromancer]: "Not a good owner."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Then there is no need for explanation. Let's all of us come to Owner world and punish him."

[Sekirei Number 7]: "No mercy!"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Kaito, guilty!"

[Owner]: "Ugh... please let me explain first! Do not assume on your own, please."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "It seems you are in a pinch, Owner."

[Caped Baldy]: "Let's listen to what he says first, everyone."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Indeed, we can listen to what Mr. Kaito wanted to say first, before executing him."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: +1

[Sekirei Number 7]: +2

[Sekirei Number 3]: +3 

[Ohara Survivor]: +4

[SAO Creator]: +5

[White Devil Partner]: +6

...

[Caped Baldy]: +18

[Owner]: "Why do you all insist to execute me!? Ugh..."

...

Seeing the members' responses that were a little exaggerated, Kaito felt confused and frustrated about how to solve this problem. He knew that the majority of the group's members were just playing around with him, but he also didn't dare to underestimate their threat. After all, if they really came to this world, it would be dangerous for him and Ravel!

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "Kaito? Is that you? What is this?"

...!!

[God Tongue]: "The new member shows up! And from the way she calls him on a first-name basis, it must be someone close to the owner! My assumption was correct?!"

[God Tongue Secretary]: "It's indeed suspicious."

[Owner]: "No, it's not! Also @Owner Favorite Girl, this is my secret, the chat group that connected people from multiple worlds... and as you can tell, I am the owner of this."

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "Eh...? Everyone is from a different world... Isn't this amazing?"

[Owner]: "Yes it is. It sounds unbelievable, but that's the truth. I am glad you are not freaking out as you promised, Ravel-sama.

[Queen of Sekirei]: "As expected, The master immediately plays favorites with the new member... and the way he calls her is very problematic. Alright, who wants to come with me to visit the world where the owner is? So we can find out what happened and punish him together."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Count me in."

[Sekirei Number 3]: "Count me in."

[SAO Top Blacksmith]: "I want to come but I am currently still under monitor..."

[Mage of Exodus]: "Count me in."

[Owner]: "As I said, @Everyone, can you let me explain first?!"

=====

...

After that, Kaito spent his time explaining what really happened to the members regarding the relationship between himself and Ravel in the world of high school DxD. Still, it doesn't convince a lot of members and in the end, Kaito promises to explain everything in more detail the night and at the same time invites Ravel to the base world to meet other members who stay in there. 

After all, Kaito and Ravel need to get back to the Phenex mansion before dark, otherwise, it would make other peerage members suspicious.

...

I probably apologize for the late update... again and again, but yeah, my mood is better now and I should be back to a 3-4 days update schedule in April.

About back to 2 days update... forget it, my busy work schedule sometimes can't be negotiated lol.

Anyway, thanks for reading and all the support I got so far! Your comment and favorites actually motivate me a lot to continue writing despite being in a very bad mood... and I am truly grateful for that.

...

Spoiler

to be honest, crossed my mind that I could make high school DxD actually a comprehensive world (mixed with a lot of other anime like include oregairu, Passerby heroine (saekano), Gabriel fall, quintuplets, etc... but it is probably a bad idea.

Yeah... I might just add one of the characters from such a comprehensive world later, but shouldn't mix with it.

[collapse]

 

44