90. Visiting the Base World Again but with Ravel.
1.3k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

After getting invited into the chat group, it wouldn't be a lie if Ravel was not interested in it. Especially, after getting an explanation about the basic functions and features of the chat group-- Ravel who is quite smart realizes how precious the opportunity to get invited into the chat group is.

Right now, both Ravel and Kaito already go back to the Phenex mansion and stay in Kaito's room since the topic of the chat group itself shouldn't be listened to by anyone. For another guarantee, Kaito also put an isolation barrier, the item he got back in the Sekirei world.

=====

[Isolation Sounds Barrier (* *)]

A button creates an undetected barrier that isolates the sounds coming from inside or outside. The size is adjustable that has a maximum capacity of about 5 x 5 m. It also alarms the user if someone approached the barrier within 5 meters ahead.

=====

"That's all of it. Basically, to do anything in the chat group you need points. And members could get points by doing daily tasks or tasks assigned by the chat group system." Kaito explained.

He also told her when he got this system and how many worlds he has traveled into. To be honest, it would be far easier for Kaito to explain this within the chat group panel, but since the situation inside the chat group is quite problematic-- both of them can't really do that.

"Kaito... Thank you for inviting me." Ravel muttered shyly.

Hearing her thanks, Kaito just shrugged and replied, "No, it must be me who say that. After all, without your persuasion to Riser to reincarnate me, I would never have a chance to open the chat group."

"So... this chat group appeared after you get reincarnated into a devil?" 

"Actually, no." Kaito shook his head, remembering how he got the system in quite a precarious situation, "It appeared on the last second before Riser fire burned me... but since it's a chat group and I have no point, at that time it has no feature to safe my life."

"Pffft..." Hearing his answer, Ravel can't help but giggled at his bad luck, "I am sorry... but It's really funny."

"It is indeed funny." Kaito sighed, "My luck is really bad after all."

To be honest, solving his bad luck matter is still the number 1 priority no matter what, starting from finding out the identity of his 'adopting' parent in this world. However, there is a more pressing matter need for him to solve, so Kaito can only put it aside now. 

"Uh... sorry, I never mean to hurt your feeling," Ravel said, feeling refreshed after laughing quite a bit,

"Don't worry, I don't mind at all." Kaito answered, reassuring her.

"So, all your sudden power up, like the pink chainsaw was coming from the chat group?" Ravel guessed.

"Yes."

"I see..." Ravel muttered, "It's really offering every member an unlimited possibility to change their fate."

"As expected of you, Ravel-sama." Kaito admired her ability to understand and continues to say, "You quickly realize the value of this chat group."

"Alright, now we are done." Ravel clap her hand and excitedly asked, "When we are going to go to the base world? Everyone is waiting for us, right?"

"Well, we can go now. It won't really affect anything since anytime I left this world, the time is frozen thanks to the chat group system arrangement." Kaito sighed once again, and said, "Also, the longer members waited for us, the angrier they would become after all."

"The member... more like the girls in the chat group that like you, right?" Ravel said in a teasing tone.

Knowing that indulging in this kind of topic won't do any good, Kaito quickly diverted it and hurriedly said, "Errr... Let's transfer immediately. The process is a bit too bright, but believe me. It's safe!"

"Pfffft..." Ravel once again giggled looked at Kaito's reaction and then excitedly said, "I am ready!"

Seeing Ravel's response, Kaito then held Ravel's hand and then asked the system to transfer her to the base world with him after paying the teleport fee. 

=====

*DING*

=====

[2000 points have been deduced]

=====

After that, a bright light suddenly appeared in front of Kaito and Ravel... engulfing them like the usual transfer procedure. At this moment, Ravel is scared is about to happen, but Kaito quickly holds her tight and reassures her, "It's fine, believe in me."

"Umm."

*BLINK*

...

..

.

>>>>>

A few seconds later, the moment the light of transfer was gone, both Ravel and Kaito were now inside the wooden mansion, in the base world. Specifically, inside the meeting round where people usually transferred with.

"Kaito... where are we?" Ravel asked as she looked at the surroundings with great interest. She obviously didn't recognize where she is-- but she can feel that it was not in the underworld anymore.

"We are inside the mansion where everyone is living here." Kaito releases Ravel's hand and then in front of her does a quick bow,  "Welcome to the chat group base world."

...!!

"We are already in the other world?" Ravel clapped her hand and then scanned the surrounding, "This is amazing."

"Yes." Kaito calmly answered and then do a gesture to follow him, "Let's meet with the rest of the chat group members who waiting for us."

"A-Alright." Ravel nodded and followed him from behind. However, as Kaito just move, a girl's voice could be heard from the outside, telling them to not move.

"No need to do that." (???)

After that, the door of the meeting room is opened, revealing Aika walking into the meeting room followed by Kazehana, Nico Robin, and the rest of his girls, except for Lisbeth. Upon the meeting, all of their eyes quickly went to Ravel-- which made her quickly hide behind Kaito to being embarrassed.

"It's not even a day since you left this base world, now you are coming back. As expected, as an Owner, Kaito definitely has a lot of points that he can throw away at will." Aika, wearing her school uniform commented.

"Aika-san, you are here?" Kaito asked, surprised by her presence here. After all, like other members, she should be busy taking care of their own business in the original world.... especially for Aika who is still a junior high school student.

"Yes. You don't like me to be here?"

"Honestly, no." Kaito directly answers, especially since he knows that Aika is a black-bellied girl that also very smart. He would rather have his girls make fun of him rather than her... since he never won against Aika.

"Pffft." Aika chuckled at his reaction and then stated, "But you can't kick me. I am here to represent the rest members who can't visit the base world right now... which is almost everyone."

"You didn't mind broadcasting, don't you? By the way, the chat group is currently exploding watching this." Aika explained.

"Well... yeah, she is the new member that I personally invited myself."Kaito shrugged, quickly understanding what Aika implied, "No need to hide, Ravel-sama. Everyone here is a good person."

"Umm."

The moment Ravel comes out behind him, Aika quickly stares at her with calculating eyes and then said something that put Kaito in a dangerous situation, "Blonde-- small cup-- short--- drill hair and timid personality. None of your girls have any of her attributes."

"I thought you liked girls with a big stack. No wonder you haven't made any significant progress with any of the girls that already have spent years together with you. " 

...!!

"Kaito."

"Master."

"Kaito-sama."

"Ashikabi-sama."

At the same time, Ravel, Akitsu, Miya, and Sakuya looked at Kaito seriously, clearly asking for clarification about what Aika had just said. At the same time, Ravel, Akitsu, Miya, and Sakuya looked at Kaito seriously, clearly asking for clarification about what Aika had just said. This situation, made Kaito tremble with fear-- since he can't think of a good excuse to calm both sides. What makes this worse is he didn't expect Ravel, a good manner girl would also be upset about this. (A/N: She is violent tsundere actually)

'As expected, nothing good when Aika is here!' Kaito cursed.

"U-Umm... Here, l-let me introduce her. She is Ravel Phenex, the new member of the chat group." Kaito said, trying to defuse the situation but it seems none of the girls actually pay attention to him. who could expect that it was hard for him to maintain a harem? Kaito certainly not.

...

"So.. this girl, Ravel is your taste, Master?" (Miya)

"Uh, wait a moment. I never said that." (Kaito)

"You don't like my appearance, Kaito?" "I mean, just wait for a few years. I will grow up." (Ravel)

"I don't say that, either..." (Kaito)

"Oh, so what Aika said was the right, master?" (Sakuya)

"Certainly not! I like everyone equally!" (Kaito)

"If you like everyone equally, you should invite me sooner, Kaito." (Ravel)

"Liars." (Akitsu)

"Indeed. After all, this girl is someone that our master invited personally." (Miya)

"Ugghh..." (Kaito)

...

While Kaito currently having a 'showdown' against his own harem, Kazehana, Nico Robin, and Aika watched from the side watching them excitedly as if witnessing a good drama. Even the chat group also feels the same, and puts a bet on who comes out on top of the debate!

"Is this the legendary Shura field? This is truly exciting." Aika commented while eating popcorn she brought out of inventory, clearly predicting the situation in front of her.

"Pffft... The chat group put bets on who's winning. Your side, Kazehana-san, Aika-san?" (Nico Robin)

"I put my bet on the new girl" (Kazehana)

"I put my bet on the Miya and co." (Aika)

"No one sides with Kaito-san, huh? Pfffft." (Nico Robin)

"Well... He has always been hopeless in this kind of situation after all."  (Aika)

...

After that, the shura field continued for a while until both parties agreed that everything was Kaito's fault and would later punish him. Kaito, who was clearly a victim of circumstances, could only surrender and accept their decision.

>>>>>

It's a Sunday and I got a free time so why I didn't update next chapter /shrug

 

 

49