Chapter 15 – Cars are really dangerous
23.4k 15 274
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three of them have been at it for about two hours when they heard the front door open. Soon after, they saw a woman in her forties enter the house. She was blonde with green eyes and had an overall neat appearance, probably due to wearing a woman's business skirt and jacket. She saw them in the kitchen, came their way, and Nathan greeted her.

"Welcome back, Mom. How was work?"

"Good evening, darling, it was just like usual, really. Who are your friends?"

"Benjamin and Julian. I invited them because they wanted to learn about cooking. I have been teaching them since we came back from school."

"Oh, that's great. It's nice to meet you two, I am Nathan's mom, you can call me Karina."

They greeted her back, Julian smiling politely and Benjamin giving her a brilliant grin. He had decided to greet everyone from the opposite sex in this way because he enjoyed seeing how they reacted to it. This time again, it didn't miss, seeing as she was a bit surprised to get such a warm reception from a cute boy she was meeting for the first time. Especially because boys were usually careful around the opposite sex. She returned his smile happily and when the father also came down to welcome his wife, the five of them chatted for a few minutes, discussing their progress in cooking, before she checked the time.

"It is getting quite late, it is probably better for you two to go back soon, since Benjamin needs to cook for his family. I will drive you back with the car, we wouldn't want anything to happen to two young boys like you."

They agreed with that and started preparing themselves to go. Benjamin and Julian thanked Nathan for his teaching as well as his father for his welcome before going out with his mother to her car. She asked them where they lived and after hearing their answers, she decided to drop Julian first since he was closer. As the first to leave the car, Julian went to the back seats, leaving Benjamin to sit in the front passenger seat.

On the road, they continued to chat, talking about school and girls.

"So, does Nathan have a girlfriend? The little guy would never tell me even if that was the case, I have to ask around for myself!"

Since Julian wasn't answering and Benjamin wasn't sure what the correct answer to this sort of question was, he decided to just say he didn't have one.

"Not as far as I know, no. The school year has just started too, we don't know everyone in the class very well yet, let alone the rest of the people in the school."

"It makes sense. Ah, I think this is the place, Julian."

Julian nodded and thanked her for driving him back home before leaving the car and walking toward his house. The car restarted in Benjamin's house direction.

"What about you, Benjamin? Did you manage to find yourself a girlfriend yet?"

"No, not yet. To tell you the truth, I wish the girls around me were as beautiful and mature as you are. But even I know that would be asking for too much."

She was bewildered for a moment, not expecting the sudden praise. Shen then laughed and answered.

"Ahahah, thank you. But, you know that flattering me won't get you anything, right?"

He smiled charmingly and replied.

"Of course, I am not expecting anything since I was simply stating facts."

"That's a very nice thing to say, Benjamin."

Her eyes flashed with a bit of excitation for an instant. She kept a little smile on her face, focusing her line of sight on the road. However, her right hand slowly left the steering wheel and went to settle down on his left thigh. She left it there for a while, judging his reactions. Since he didn't do anything, she moved her hand to his inner thigh and started to caress it, very slowly, as if she was afraid to startle him. She continued her fondling and started going up more and more, toward his groin, where Benjamin was already hard due to the situation.

When her hand was only centimeters from his cock, the car finally reached his home, and he took the initiative.

"Thank you for driving me back, Mrs. I appreciate it."

He then grinned, opened the passenger door, and left the car, leaving her with her mouth agape. He walked to his house and entered it. He could relax now that he was at home.

Benjamin thought that this world was truly insane. As far as he could see, Nathan's parents seemed to have a good relationship. Of course, that was in front of guests; he also only met them once, so he couldn't say for sure. However, how high could a woman's libido in this world be that such a loving mother and wife would use the smallest praise as an invitation to try to get into the pants of a boy the same age as her son whom she met for the first time?

He took a minute to recover from the shock and headed toward the kitchen. Unfortunately, he had no time to get lost in his thoughts today because he still had a critical mission: cooking dinner, by using his knowledge worth a grand total of two hours of teaching.

He decided to go with mac and cheese, which met all his criteria. It was easy to prepare, came with large portions, and had a low risk of failure. He initiated the operation and after a good hour of hard struggle, he managed to output something which looked more or less like the dish. Satisfied, he called for the rest of his family members to come down for dinner. It didn't take more than a minute for all of them to rush to the living room and seat at the table. Once they were all present, the family started the meal, with an anxious Benjamin monitoring everyone's face to see their reactions to his dish.

274