Chapter 21 – Miranda’s suggestion
24k 14 260
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now in the corridor, Benjamin looked around but didn't see any sign of the person he heard moving outside the room previously. That didn't matter, though, since the culprit was obvious. He went down the stairs and arrived at the living room. Karen's mother was still there, reading a magazine. Benjamin noticed that she had changed her clothes, from the comfortable ones she had before to much more revealing ones now. She had mini-shorts and a tight yoga top on, highlighting her forms. He could also see that she was a bit red in the face, blushing lightly. She noticed his entrance and put down her magazine.

"Ah, Benjamin, are you done... chatting with Karen?"

"Yes, Mrs. She had so much fun that she ended up falling asleep. I will go home, now."

"Oh, she fell asleep in front of her guest? I am sorry for my daughter's poor manners."

She stopped for a second, before going on.

"If you would like to, I can take over her host's duties in her stead. Let this be my apology to you for the poor treatment."

"You don't need to apologize for anything, she was a great host. But, I really think I should go, now."

"Oh, I am sorry, are you in a hurry?"

"Um, well, not really, but..."

Miranda smiled joyfully and said.

"That's great, you can stay as long as you want. Would you like a snack or something to drink?"

"Huh. Well, then, I will have a glass of water, please."

"Just a second. You can sit here on the sofa while I get it for you."

Benjamin went and sat on the sofa, as she suggested. She quickly came back with a glass of water before handing it to him. It was very welcome after his previous exercise and he gulped it all down rapidly.

"Thank you, I was really thirsty."

"You are welcome, dear."

She took the glass back from him and placed it in the kitchen, before coming back to the sofa and sitting down on his left side.

"So, Benjamin, how did you get to meet my daughter?"

"There is not much to say, she saw me being alone in the park and came to offer me to have a chat with her. I agreed and that's how we met."

She moved closer to him and remarked.

"That was very nice of you to go along with her."

"No, I was a bit lonely so I was happy to have someone I could talk to."

She came even closer to him until her right arm touched his left one.

"You were lonely? That's sad to hear."

She moved her right hand until it was on top of his thigh.

"What about now, are you still lonely?"

She started slowly caressing his thigh, moving towards his inner thigh.

Benjamin tensed up at her contact, while slowly getting hard again. Internally, however, he thought that this method of molesting people seemed to be very mainstream in this world. Even he had used it, after all.

"W-what are you doing, Mrs?"

She continued her caress from his inner thigh towards his groin. Benjamin was now fully erect again and Miranda grinned when she saw the bump in his pants.

"I can help you get rid of all your loneliness."

Her hand reached his penis and she started moving it up and down on it through his pants. Benjamin's breath accelerated under her ministrations. Still, he questioned her.

"Are you not married, Mrs?"

She wore a depreciating smile at his remark.

"It has been a long time since my husband cared about me in that way. We haven't done anything for years now."

She then smiled lustily at him.

"You, on the other hand... Do you know I could hear you having sex with my daughter from anywhere in the house? I don't know what you did to her but I have never heard anyone shouting like that during sex."

She gulped audibly as her imagination ran wild.

"You are still so hard even after what you did with Karen. Just thinking about it is making me so hot."

Her talk aroused Benjamin even more. However, he thought that he could take a bit more control of the situation, seeing how in heat Miranda was. He gripped her hand with his, removing it from his penis.

"Why would I do anything with you when I could just go up and have sex with Karen again?"

His sudden refusal took her by surprise, especially since he had been so docile so far. She panicked a bit and started racking her brain for a convincing argument.

"I am so much more experienced than her, I can do things she would never imagine!"

He raised an eyebrow, unbelieving.

"Like what?"

"I can give you a titjob! I can face-fuck myself on you! I trained my vagina with Kegels so that during sex, I can grip your penis even stronger than a virgin would!"

Her suggestions made him even harder, if that was even possible. Still, he made a disappointed expression at her, interested in seeing what other ideas she could have. Yet, it seemed her imagination was running out of things she could do to please him. Seeing the look on his face, she was growing more and more anxious. Finally, she shouted.

"I can, I can... do anything! I can do anything you want me to!"

Benjamin wore a surprised expression.

"You would do anything to be able to cheat on your husband with the dick that just went out of your daughter?"

Her face distorted guiltily for a second but her lust soon took over and she nodded at him.

"I see. I can feel your determination."

He stood up and removed his clothes. Miranda almost started drooling at the view, her gaze licking his body all over, from his ass to his cock all the way to his chest. Once he was completely nude, he turned towards her, his dick towering in front of her eyes.

"I will leave it to you, then. If you do a good job, I don't mind making your wishes come true."

260