Chapter 48 – Coward
16.8k 16 218
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Benjamin couldn't help but laugh mockingly at her reply. Nova blushed, not completely unaware that she was saying something ridiculous.

"Ten years, huh. Why not just say you want me to remain single all my life, while you're at it?"

"I mean, perhaps not ten years, but anyway, it's way too early for you right now."

"Heh, you don't say. Nova, I think it's time you start to speak the truth. What's the reason you don't want me to date anyone?"

She looked away from him.

"I told you, I just want to protect you from the girls. It's for your own good."

"Look at me when you talk, Nova."

She reluctantly looked at him again and he added.

"Are you going to continue lying like this?"

"I-I'm not lying."

Benjamin sighed, before telling her.

"Should I say it for you? You don't want me to date because you l..."

"Stop!"

Nova panicked and shouted, interrupting him before he could finish. However, Benjamin was ruthless.

"...Because you love me and you want to monopolize me. Isn't that it, Nova?"

"No... No, you're wrong! You're my little brother! My feelings for you are purely sisterly love and nothing else!"

"What a joke. You think I don't know how you are looking at me all the time? How you try to stop me from being close to girls? Who do you think you are kidding?"

"Stop, you're wrong, you're wrong!"

Benjamin sighed one more time, with a disappointed expression, before resuming.

"It's not like I am angry or anything. I love you too, Nova. But, I hate to see you like this, denying reality so much."

He stopped for a moment, took her chin in his right hand, and declared.

"Nova, I love you the same way you love me. I am ready to assume this fact completely. What about you?"

Her eyes widened in surprise, but, soon enough, she shook her head, in denial.

"No, I am not like that. I only have family love for you."

Benjamin laughed derisively.

"You know what, Nova? You're a coward."

She flinched and frowned unhappily. Benjamin had finally gotten some reaction out of her and didn't let it pass.

"Here we are, alone in a locked room, with no one anywhere close to us. I am confessing to you and you just need to admit to your feelings. But you don't have the guts to do it. What do you call people like that?"

Her frown deepened and Benjamin carried on. He quickly removed his T-shirt, and Nova's eyes got glued to his chest, before she exclaimed.

"What are you doing?!"

"Look at me, Nova."

He continued to remove his clothes and, for a moment, Nova extended her arms, as if to stop him from doing so, but didn't dare to touch him in the end, staring powerlessly at him. That soon changed when he took his pants off, her gaze focusing on his underwear, with a bit of lust in them. When he took off his underwear, her eyes bulged at the sight of his non-erect penis and she started to pant.

"Now, I am completely exposed to you and you just need to pluck the fruit in front of you to get what you have ever wanted. What are you going to do, Nova?"

Hearing his question, she trembled. She was looking all over his body, her breath accelerating and her face flushed. After a few seconds, she extended one hand to him, before shaking her head and retracting it, not attempting anything further. Benjamin closed in on her until his head was right in front of hers and grinned mockingly.

"The student council president is a scaredy-cat."

Once more, she flinched, starting to look angry again, but Benjamin was relentless.

"A chicken. A poltroon. Jellyfish. A wimp. A..."

Nova was growing more and more agitated and enraged and finally, she slapped him, cutting his words. Turning his slapped head back to her, he articulated, smiling with ridicule.

"Are you done?"

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She took his head in her hands and kissed him brutally, their teeth clashing against each other. Benjamin accepted her and they kissed awkwardly for a few moments. Nova separated herself from him and stared at him with complex emotions in her eyes. There was a mix of anger, shame, desire, and obsession. Panting due to her wild feelings and their kiss, she said.

"Huff, huff, yes, that's right, I love my little brother! I am a pervert who loves her family member! I have loved you since forever and I always tried to hold myself back, in case I did something unforgivable. Was it really so wrong!?"

Benjamin finally genuinely smiled and took her in his arms, holding her close.

"There is nothing wrong with that and I also believe there is nothing wrong with us loving each other. You're my cherished sister and you will always be. There is no need to hold yourself back anymore. I am yours now and you can do whatever you want with me, anytime you want. I will always be here for you when you need me, physically or mentally."

At the end of his declaration, he separated from her and gave her a peck on her lips, smiling lovingly at her. She watched him in a daze for a long time, before prudently asking.

"Is that true? Are you accepting this? Are you really fine with having a perverted sister who loves her brother?"

"Of course. If you are a pervert for loving me, then so am I for loving you."

She smiled and took him back in her arms, whispering.

"I can't believe this is happening. I know this is wrong but I am so relieved, so happy. I am so glad you are my brother, Ben. I love you, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Nova."

They stayed like this for a while, appreciating each other's warmth.

218