Chapter 196 โ€“ Two
4k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiana was the first to be nude and took the opportunity to watch Benjamin finish removing his clothes. She was a lot less interested in Ray's body since she had seen it many times before. Benjamin was currently shirtless and she admired his toned body. He has always been interested in sports and it showed, contrarily to Ray, who had a lot more normal body shape. When he removed his underwear, she could see his large penis for the second time. Its size was nice but wasn't that different from Ray's. No, the most impressive thing was that he was already hard, something that she had seldom experienced with her brother. Taking into account the previous day's experience, she wondered if he was the type to get excited easily. That was so hot.

While Kiana glued her eyes to him, Benjamin did the same to her. She was in very good shape, proof that she was an active girl. She had under-average breast size, a pussy with very little trimmed hair, and a small butt. He wondered if she had trimmed herself down there due to Ray asking for it. She was also obviously very excited already, her cunt juices dropping on the floor and a lecherous expression on her face.

Next, he looked at Ray, who just finished removing his clothes too. He was quite normal looking, neither fat nor slim. Since they were cousins, there weren't that different from each other. He was a bit taller than him and was a little less in shape. He usually didn't move his body as much since he had different interests than him. As for down there, he was almost the same size as him, something that must be running in the family, with the only main difference being that he wasn't hard. He seemed a bit shy to show himself to Benjamin and looked away, not without sending glances toward him too, probably curious to see another male's body other than his.

On the other hand, Kiana wasn't shy at all, and seeing that everyone was ready, she went on her knees on the gym mattress and gestured to the boys.

"Come here, guys."

Ray didn't seem to like being ordered around so much but they still both went to her. She couldn't believe she would have two men for herself, something that was a pure dream come true. Even porn videos about this were quite rare since male actors were in such high demand in the first place. She was like a total winner in life and thought it paid off to have both a twin brother and a sweet cousin. There was no doubt all her life's good karma accumulated just for this single moment. She was so horny that her hands trembled as the boys approached her.

She now had the two of them standing nude right in front of her kneeling self and the sight was so great that she couldn't hold herself anymore. The only downside to the current situation was that Ray wasn't hard yet and she immediately went to remediate this. She took his soft penis in her left hand and caressed it delicately, making the boy shiver. He had strictly educated her to always be delicate with him, especially at the start, and she had learned the hard way not to forget about it. He would often forbid any contact with him for a long time if she displeased him.

After so many times with him, she believed she knew exactly how to handle him. After stroking him lightly for some time, she softly kissed his glands and shaft. As expected, he liked it because his dick was slowly reacting to her attention. While she was doing this, she didn't forget about Benjamin's tool, which was the most interesting thing to her, after all. She used her right hand to hold it and the feeling of his hard massive cock around her fingers was amazing. She switched to slowly licking Ray's penis but kept her eyes on Benjamin's member, leisurely caressing it too.

Eventually, she took Ray's dick in her mouth and blew him expertly until he was fully hard. The problem was what to do next. Right now, she dreamed of taking this blowjob to the next level and giving head to the two boys at the same time until completion, when they would smear her face with their sperm. However, she knew that men only had so many shots in them and wondered how long she would have to wait to get some more action after that.

Seeing her hesitate, Benjamin came to her rescue.

"I'm able to come several times in a row if that's what makes you hesitate."

"Really? I didn't know that was possible outside of porn. That's great!"

Her decision was taken at that moment. Even if Ray needed some time to recover, she would still have Benjamin in the meanwhile.

"Hey, guys, I want to try giving you two a simultaneous blowjob, what do you think?"

"Sure."

Benjamin immediately agreed but Ray sighed, as if it would be stupid to expect anything else from her.

"Pervert."

Still, he didn't say no, and she interpreted that as consent. Without any further ado, she took Benjamin's big dick inside her mouth and savored it for the second time in two days. It tasted as good as before, and this time, no one would interrupt them. Just the mere thought of tasting his semen pushed her to go hard on him, even though she knew she should be delicate with men. Fortunately, he didn't rebut her. On the contrary, he put his hand on her head to caress her hair while encouraging her.

"It feels good, Kiana."

These words alone were enough gratification to her. Ray never said stuff like this and it felt awesome to be complimented for her sexual skills. At this point, she had no doubt she was better than most experienced women. She redoubled her efforts on her blowjob.

37