Chapter 85 – Believe – 2 [R-18]
432 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cloud opened his eyes, realising there was someone else here. He saw her feet covered in thin black stockings, like her shin, knees, and thighs. He noticed that she was wearing a black designer undergarment, though it had gaps in it, allowing him to see her skin, bits of it, and more he saw was her abdomen, waist, tight body, and breasts held by the black lingerie.

He looked at her body, and she stood there, letting him watch, under the shower, until their eyes met. Her hair was wet, and her bangs covered her deep red eyes and the lust in them. She knelt in front of him, hugging his head, burying it between her breasts that had grown more since the last year.

“Cloud,” Her sweet voice called out his name, trying to hide her desire for him, and he placed his palm on her thighs, pressing his thumb and fingers against her flesh.

His breaths brushed against her boobs, and she hugged him closer, enjoying how his breaths felt on her skin.

He kissed gently, raising his palm from her thigh to her waist and breasts. He lowered his jaw, took a bit of her flesh, and moaned, stroking his head.

She took a sharp breath, raised her chin, and moaned. His tongue dragged against her cleavage, licking the sweat and water, and he kissed her cleavage, and she raised her body to her knees. His lips dragged against her belly, and once he had reached her groin, he gently kissed it again.

She bent forward while stroking his hair, feeling his breath near her groin, and he parted his lips, his tongue dragged over her belly, tasting her. She couldn’t help but let out a moan, “Haaaaaaahhhh~~~~!”

Cloud breathed in her scent, growing ardent even though the water washed her and his body. He grasped her ass, lowered his body, and pulled her closer. His lips touched her black panties, and her breasts heaved again.

She let out a warm breath, feeling the drops of water entering her mouth, and he kept planting kisses on her. Her thighs, her waist, line, and he slowly moved down to her inner thigh. His finger squeezed her ass cheeks, and they dug deeper inside her flesh.

Cloud pulled down her panties, drawing them to her knees, and from there, dropping to her ankle, holding them until she raised her feet. He stroked her legs over her stockings and raised his eyes to look into her eyes.

Tifa looked away in embarrassment, only to feel his breath on her privates, and she raised her leg, placing it over his shoulder, and kept her hand on his head. She was nervous, but he didn’t wait; he kissed her vaginal lips, and his tongue lapped over them, licking the water.

She closed her eyes, her breasts heaving, and his tongue effortlessly separated her lips, and she felt it dragging against her inside. She breathed faster, feeling his thumb that had managed to find her clit, and he stroked it.

His eyes were on her face, watching every little sign of pleasure, if she liked it or not, adjusting to her every whim, and before she knew it, she was dripping on his lips, in his mouth.

She gripped his hair, slowly swaying her hips, rubbing herself on his face, wanting more, and he heard her silent plea. He pushed her leg away from his shoulder and got on his feet.

“Tifa….”

“Cloud,” Tifa whispered, and he stroked her cheek, making her close her eyes. She wondered why he stopped, picked her up, and walked out of the bathroom. She opened her eyes, resting her head on his shoulder, “Not the best room…the beds….”

“Yeah,” Even though the bed didn’t seem much, the mattress seemed comfortable.

Cloud thought for a second and projected an illusion of a luxury room with a good sea view at dawn, and he placed her on a soft, comfortable bed, “Watch your head.”

Tifa chuckled, stroking his cheek as he leaned in for a kiss, but not on her lips. He kissed her neck, and she took a sharp breath, running her palms over his body. She raised her knee, stroking his back; she wanted to keep him up, but he lowered his body and planted kisses over her breasts, nipples, and belly, reaching her clit.

She tightened her jaw, breathing harder, faster through her nose, thinking of his tongue and lips, and gripped the soft bedsheet. She wondered how she could feel this sheet as if it was real, but those thoughts disappeared when he put his fore and index fingers inside her, his teeth brushed against her clit, and tightened around it. His tongue lapped on it as his fingers moved in and out of her.

“Ohhh gooddd~~! Oh~! Cloud~~!!” Tifa moaned, panting, and his fingers bent, and she felt a jump through her whole body. He pressed her fingers on her g-spot, and his thumb rubbed against her clit. She closed her eyes, jerking her head back, feeling her climax wash over her whole body.

She was relishing her orgasm when he turned her over to her stomach. He pulled her ass up and put his hand around her stomach, cupping her boob, and he pulled her up again until she was on her hands and knees.

He leaned over her, with his hand on her side and the other cupping her boob, and he slid right up against all her sensitive spots.

Tifa opened her parched mouth as he started lowering her head, thrusting inside her, and ran his hand through her hair, rolling them around his palm. She could tell he was trying out when he could hit her in the right spot, and he lowered her head, ramming inside her.

Tifa let out a shuddering breath, shaking her ass, allowing him to adjust, and he found it, the perfect angle. He leaned over her, his chest touching her back, and with one hand over her breasts, the other found its way to her clit.

The stimulation was too much for her; she started fidgeting, her knee slipped, and he held her up. Her toes curled up, and she tried to pull forward, get away from him, “Cloud! Cloud!! Cloudd!! Clouuud!!! Ahaahhagaagaahhhaaaa~~!!!”

Her moans slurred, her speech left her mouth, and she couldn’t get away until the orgasm hit her, and he finally let go of her. She dropped in front and stopped because he was holding her hair, giving him a perfect view of her ass as she squirted.

Her veins were pulsating, her mind was banging as if it had been pounded, and she couldn’t stop herself from squirting in front of him. Her embarrassment somehow managed to make her squirt even more, and she fell on the bed when she was done.

Only, he wasn’t done with her. She got pulled back by her hair, wrapped around his palm, and turned her over, and she sat up, knowing what he wanted.

She felt the wall against her back, and the feeling changed to the bed’s headboard. Her eyes looked up into his; he stood over her, and she lowered her jaw as much as possible. He slid his cock inside her mouth, looking into her eyes, and pushed it until it filled her mouth and neck.

She had finally managed to master her gag reflex, and he made the best use of it. She kept looking up at him as he swung his hips; her lips touched the bottom of his shaft every time he backed away and thrust back in.

She could barely breathe, and he kept using her mouth like he did her pussy, fucking her. Her neck bulged up, and her need for breath became more urgent as she swung his hips faster, and she closed her eyes, arching her body, gripping the bedsheet, reaching her limit, and he did too.

His pulsing cock finally let out, covering her throat, filling her mouth, and even when he pulled back, she raised her hand, stroking his shaft, squeezing every last bit of cum from him, and the hot liquid covered her face.

The room, view, and sound disappeared for a moment and reappeared as he came down from the high and lay down on the bed. She hugged his head, burying it between her breasts, tired, and gently stroking his hair, “Satisfied?”

“Yeah…you?”

“Very,” Tifa licked her lips, licking his cum off it, speaking in a hoarse voice. She closed her eyes, feeling his fingers over her thighs, crawling into her ass crack, squeezing her butt, “You said…you were satisfied.”

“Yeah…I did….”

“Liar….”

6