Chapter 86 – Plan? – 1
178 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You look different."

"I'll take your word on it," Cloud sat down on a chair near the centre of the bridge, looking out in space.

Fury looked at the boy with spike blonde hair, wearing a loose V-neck, full-sleeved sweatshirt. Since it was loose, the V-neck revealed his shoulder bone, and his sleeves were rolled up, his beautiful piercing gaze was fixed out in the space, and with those pink lips.

Fury looked away, shaking himself off, "Ugh…I think something's going to happen if I keep looking."

Danvers, sitting on Captain's seat behind them, got a good look at all three. Fury, who was sitting on her left, Cloud, sitting on her right, parallel to each other, and Harry, sitting in the front row. She raised her eyebrows, watching Cloud, and operated the device on her sleeves, taking a picture of Cloud, who looked up, noticing that.

She reviewed the picture, seeing his innocent expression as he got caught off guard, and she pointed at Fury, "I know where you are coming from."

Fury shook his head, "So kid, this Voldemort guy."

"Don't take his name," Cloud shot a look at Harry, who stood up in his defence.

"I thought you wanted me to tell them…we are going out in space, and Miss Danvers even destroyed that fleet. She could help us!"

"Right, so we were talking about Voldemort—" Fury tried to make conversation again.

"This is a matter that Wizards should deal with. Let them handle it," Cloud said, raising his eyes to look at Fury, "It's dangerous for you to pick a fight with Wizards. Let alone a Dark Wizard."

"From what I heard, they didn't sound so impressive," Danvers smugly curled her lips.

"Voldemort can't be killed," Cloud said, "He has divided his soul and put them into seven vessels. Maybe more. Maybe less. I can't be sure yet. But the matter of fact is— unless you destroy seven vessels. Maybe, you can kill his main body now, and he'd wait, and he'd come back to power, more silently this time. And then he'll use every magic at hand, change the memories of those you trusted, control their mind, confuse you into a false sense of security, and then kill you or make you kill the ones you care about."

"Divide his soul into different vessels? Can you find them?" Fury hastily asked.

"If you got the chance to divide your soul into seven parts, and keep it in seven objects. Would you make them findable?"

"If I got the chance, I will put it in a fucking needle and throw it at the bottom of the sea," Fury leaned back, rubbing his head, "This is some deep wizard shit…. How are you supposed to kill an Immortal guy?"

Cloud crossed his legs, leaning back, watching Harry, "That is where you come in, Harry."

"Me?"

"Yeah. The mark is the sign of connection you share with Voldemort; later, he used your blood, which made the connection stronger. He hasn't realised it yet, and he soon will, like Dumbledore has. Soon, he'd be able to use that connection to look inside your mind, know what you know, see what you see," Cloud looked out in space, "We only have a month…since you have school. But I will teach you how to block him out and teach you how to use that connection to look into his mind. You…are the only one who can find out where those Horcruxes are. Once you destroy them…killing him is the easy part."

Fury shrugged, "So you have all sorted out. Well, I can't help you with much, but I do have the workforce and resources if you might need them later on."

"I'll think about it," Cloud covered his face, resting his face on the palm of his hand.

'System. I thought there was a reward for repelling Ronan's forces?'

He asked for it, and a book appeared in his hand, a thin one with few pages. When he opened them, the page was empty, but the words kept appearing on it.

"Uh…" Harry was already a bit flustered, hearing that he could find the Horcruxes, but Cloud left it there, confusing him. He opened his mouth, and Cloud looked up and closed his eyes, "Sorry."

He put his hand inside his pants pocket and put the sling ring on his finger, 'Think about the place.'

He focused his attention on their house in Riverdale, the library where they had the books, and rotated his hand.

"What…what are you doing exactly," Danvers blinked, leaning forward, seeing a portal open, inside a room, with a rack filled with books.

She saw him stand up and cross over to the other side, searching for a few books.

Fury was already on his feet and put his hand across, "This won't cut me in two, right?"

He didn't get a reply, but he stepped across, looking around to where he was before going to the window. He looked over to the portal, seeing Danvers and Harry walk in, "Is this…on Earth?! Are we back on freaking Earth right now? Did you bring us back to Earth?!"

Cloud took out a few books, putting them in Harry's hand, "These are my notes on Legilimency."

He put another one, "This is Aerith's. Study them, and we'll start the practice in a week."

"You are going to ignore him?" Danvers asked, looking out the window and looking at the room. She walked to the table, picking up a picture of Cloud from his younger years when he had a ponytail, sitting with a sour face, and two girls were beside him.

"Your sisters?"

"Girlfriends," Cloud took the frame, putting it down, "Don't touch anything."

"Girlfriends? As is…you are romantically involved with both of them?"

"Yeah," Cloud crossed the portal, "Do you want to stay on Earth?"

"This is Earth, right?!" Fury finally got the confirmation, "How did you do it?"

"Ancient One, the Sorcerer Supreme, she called herself. She gave me this artefact and taught me how to do it. Now, if you are done with your questions."

Danvers stopped before the portal, "Oh, I have one. Do both of them know that you are dating both?"

Cloud felt irritated, watching Fury look around the room, and hastily said, "Yes. Unhealthy Relationship. We know. Tragedy Binds Us. Now, leave my house."

"That was…surprisingly detailed for so few words," Danvers shrugged her mouth, walking inside, and Harry hurried over. While Fury leisurely walked, looking at the sling ring, "You can teleport anywhere?"

"Probably. It's made for inter-dimensional travel."

"Then why haven't we teleported to Hala? Directly? Or, to the Tesseract, for that matter?"

Cloud froze for a moment, but he hid it, "I want to see Mar-Vell and the other Skrulls. How are they doing, and I need time to teach Harry. Are you in a hurry?"

"Nope, not at all," Fury held back his laugh, since it was written on Cloud's face that he never thought of that possibility, and nodded, "I was just worried that you had no idea about it."

Cloud ignored him, but some of him wanted to try, but he didn't know how to operate these systems, 'System. Can you analyse them and teach me?'

He stopped reading for a moment, focusing his mind, 'System? System?'

Cloud closed his eyes, trying to make contact with the System, but it didn't reply.

'I need to get the Tesseract,' Cloud slowly opened his eyes in wonder.

He had seen powerful Materia's, more so in Sephiroth's memories, in the future that never came to pass, the other timeline. Be it the Knight of the Rounds, Holy, or Meteor. Even the Goddess Materia in Zack's Memories.

In terms of powers, they had far more than what Tesseract or the Time Stone possessed since they could destroy a parallel space able to contain multiple galaxies. But even they lacked energy, and this wasn't his view.

Aerith guessed that if they were to equate Materia's with Time Stone, and Tesseract, which seem to share the same source, then they would be easily High-Tier, and if there were more of these, then they'd climb even higher to the Top Tier Materia like Chaos and Knights of the Rounds.

Seeing how powerful they were, there was a high chance that their set might be as strong as the Knights of the Rounds or even higher.

Either way, they guessed it's likely they were more potent since the System needed one nearby to operate at full power. Yet, Ancient One said that they could not hide the Existence of something like a System, and so…it made him wonder…how they fit into the equation.

'They didn't hide…they didn't provide energy…then why are they necessary?'

7