Chapter 92 – Training – 1 [R-18]
309 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tifa placed her palm on his chest to keep herself up and stroked Hermione's head, "Thank you for holding back."

"You…aren't mad?"

Tifa tilted her head, chuckling when Aerith sat down at the bedside.

"Aerith?"

Aerith bent forward, kissing him, breathing in his scent, and she groaned, "Now I feel better."

"Should you be here?"

"Yes. Echo told me that you managed to turn your Keyblade into a Sling Ring and that you no longer need it. I'll be right back where I came from," She grinned.

"Did it also tell you?"

Aerith kissed his ear, whispering, "That you were fucking Hermione? Yes. There was an announcement that Hermione is part of the Harem."

Tifa ran her hand over Aerith, helping her lift her red pleated skirt, opening the buttons of her white shirt. She stroked Cloud's cock, pulling her away from him, whispering in her ears, "He's ready."

Aerith rested her palms on Cloud's abs and slowly lowered her body on his cock, closing her eyes and letting out a hot breath.

Tifa kissed her cheek before moving away, lying down in Cloud's arm, kissing his cheek, pulling his face towards her, kissing his lips. She placed her palm on his, which was already on Aerith's thigh, "See her…she had been like a horny cat, itching for your cock, desperately. She'd be so mad at you if you didn't fuck her brains out after you did, Hermione."

Cloud grabbed her thighs, watching her horny eyes, filled with lust, and started shaking his hips, and Tifa egged him on.

"That's it," She licked his cheek, gripping his hair, "More, more, just like you were pounding her, don't go easy on her. Eri has been dying for it, for your cock to pound her."

Cloud breathed in, sinking his fingers inside her flesh, raising his ass, swinging it even faster. The sound of his body slapping against her echoed in the room.

"Fuckk~~!! Yesss~! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!!" Aerith gripped his wrists, shaking her ass with him.

"See that slutty face she's making, shaking her ass like a whore….oh, Cloud…fuck her, just like that, harder, making her scream for you, scream your name! Do it!!!"

Cloud breathed heavily and climbed up on her, wrapping his fingers around Aerith's neck, putting his hand around her legs, and started pounding, smashing her pussy, watching her face twist uncontrollably as she jerked her head back, climaxing, and he to poured everything he had inside her.

The two panted, looking into each other's eyes with sweat covering their body, and Cloud bent forward, kissing her lips, and tilted her head, kissing back.

He let go of her legs, and she lay down under him, running her fingers through his hair, and he pulled her up and lay back down on his back. He let go of her, and she rested her head on his chest and shoulder with his cock buried inside her.

"…"

"Sorry, I didn't enjoy it…if that's what you are wondering," Tifa lay down beside him, apologising, "But…Eri wanted it real bad, and it always takes some time to make you let go. This was a one-time offer."

"I did…I needed it real bad," Aerith rested her chin on his chest, "Sorry? And Tifa…thank you."

Tifa smiled at her and kissed Cloud's cheek, stroking his lip, "Did you enjoy her?"

"Aerith?"

"Hermione."

Cloud guiltily looked away, "Sorry about that…I…I wanted anything to wash over the chaos in my head."

"You can't be alone, you silly goose," Aerith pulled his cheek, putting her elbows on his chest, supporting her head on her palms.

"I have no problem being alone…with the voices…I can't be alone."

"That's the problem, Cloud," Tifa stroked his head, "We noticed it long before you did. Whenever you are alone, the voices get to you, and…they make you mentally unstable. When you were in school, one of us was always with you. Even if we couldn't…someone in the group was, or the other students were around. You were never alone, which was good for your mental health."

Aerith narrowed her eyes, "I was betting on you and Miss Carol Danvers having sex. But it seems your personalities didn't click. They did clash."

"Which is why I asked you to take Hermione," Tifa kissed his eye, "Knowing that something like this would happen."

Cloud breathed a relief, "I wouldn't have felt so guilty if you had just told me this before."

"Ah, you already have two beautiful girls, and they are giving you another girl, and you want to not feel guilty about it too? You want everything," Aerith narrowed her eyes.

Tifa chuckled, kissing his nose, "Sorry. And I am not saying no to you having sex with her. But make sure one of us can come to you when you do. The poor girl won't have the stamina to keep up with you just yet. And I don't want you to go through the day frustrated."

"Ok," Cloud kissed her, and Aerith groaned, closing her eyes, "Ahh~! Someone's ready for another round."

Tifa whispered, "Good…."

Cloud sat on the bed, cupping Aerith's ass with one hand, putting his other hand around Tifa's waist, stroking her thigh, cupping her pussy.

Tifa placed her fingers on his, pushing them inside her pussy, using her other hand to stroke her breasts, rubbing her nipples, and she moaned in his mouth until Aerith cupped his face and put her arms around his neck, locking her hips with his while she jumped on his lap.

Tifa closed her eyes, resting her head on the headboard, moving her hand down from her nipples to her clit, pushing her pussy against his hand, rubbing, "Cloud~~!"

"Ohhh fuck," Aerith buried his face between her breasts, shaking her ass when Cloud's fingers crawled in her ass, and his finger pushed inside her asshole.

"Fuck~! That's not fair~!" Aerith jerked and shook her ass, feeling another finger inside her, and his tongue licked her nipples, sucking on them, leaving her gasping for breath, "Cloud…that's too much~~! Too much~~!! I can't~!! I can't hold backkkK~~!!!"

2She arched her back, climaxing, as he let out a howl that awakened Hermione.

Aerith wanted to fall in his arms, but she backed away, and Cloud turned over and cupped her cheek, spreading her already spread legs.

He kissed her with a carnal desire for her and thrust inside her. He effortlessly paved his way to the end of the cave, its walls covered in her slippery juices, and they tightened themselves around him.

"Cloud stop…." Tifa placed her palm on his chest, stopping him as she adjusted to him, "Sorry…I am too close…."

"Ok…ok," Cloud whispered, kissing her, waiting when Hermione sat up.

"You two couldn't have given him to me for one day," Hermione curled her lips, and Aerith turned to lay down on her back. She raised her eyebrow.

Cloud instinctively wanted to pull away from Tifa, kept her hold on his shoulder, whispering, "Please."

"Oh, please. You fell asleep."

"I…I thought it was over," Hermione looked away in embarrassment, "Wait. How are you even here? Should you be here?"

Aerith covered herself in the blanket, ignoring Tifa's voice, "Cloud doesn't need the Sling Ring now, so I can use that to sneak in and out. But we can't do it every day lest we get caught and worsen things."

"Sooo…you'd get more than just days where you can be with him. Do stay with him. Don't leave him alone."

4