Chapter 22 – Blackmail.
1.9k 9 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I bought my eye patch, I left the store, and Nicole came after me.

"Won't you stay together with us a little longer?" She was looking sad, but I just turned around and walked away. I looked back once more and saw Nicole staring at me. But I didn't stop walking.

I disappeared from that street and returned to the main street.

When I got there, I took some money inside my bag that kept my clothes and bought something to eat. The salesman looked at my face and was surprised by the eye patch. However, he just smiled and said nothing.

He probably thought my eye was hurt or something.

While eating, I walked a little along the street. People looked at me, saw my eye patch, and then started ignoring me. They weren't scared of me or as surprised as they used to be.

"That's good..." I popped the last piece of meat in my mouth before heading to an inn. I entered the first one I found and made my reservation. After going to my room, I packed my things and then returned to the guild.

I wanted to get someone to take me to the next town as soon as possible.

When I arrived at the guild, the adventurers looked at me. Some girls saw my eye patch and looked worried about what had happened to my eye.

"She's such a beautiful girl, what happened?"

"Maybe she lost her eye."

"Shhh~~ Don't talk so loud."

I'm listening to everything...

I ignored the girls and went to the receptionist.

"Excuse me, I would like to know if there are any carriages going to Everan."

"Everan? Wait a second." The receptionist started digging through some documents, but after looking for a few minutes, she shook her head. "Unfortunately we have no escort mission for this city."

"I see... Is it common for people asking for escorts to there?"

"It is quite common as it is on the route to the capital. Where is your house or the inn you are staying at? If an escort mission appears for Everan I can get in touch with you."

"It would be great." I then gave the address of the inn where I was staying (I had a hard time explaining)

After that, I left the guild a little disheartened. I wanted to get out of town as quickly as possible, but I think I'll have to stay in this town for a while longer. I need to be careful with Nicole.

####

After the night came, I decided to go for a walk around the city, but it was a bad idea. As soon as I left the inn, I found Nicole walking down the street. After seeing me, she approached me.

"Sophia, good evening." She walked to me with a smile. This time her eyes were squinted like when I found her for the first time, but her smile made her not become menacing.

"Goodnight. What a coincidence, isn't it?"

"Yes..." Nicole looked away. It wasn't a coincidence. What does this girl want?

"So, how about going to eat with me?" Nicole said as she looked into my eyes.

"What is it? Are you going to try to rape me again?"

"Of course not. Stop saying that."

"But I'm sorry, I'm not hungry." I said and started walking away. But after I took a few steps, Nicole's tone changed. "I saw that." She said.

I searched my mind for what she was talking about. After realizing what it was about, I turned and looked at her.

"I saw that list on your thigh." She was staring at me with a smug on her face. When she saw that I was getting nervous, she turned to leave, practically begging me to follow her.

"Have you told anyone about this?" I asked after running after her.

"No. But what is that?'

"Does not matter. Don't talk about it to anyone, do you understand?"

"Of course, but first you're going to have to do what I want. Come with me."

I stopped walking and looked at her back for a while. I then clicked my tongue and followed.

'I was so careless, damn it! I had forgotten about that. Of course she would have seen that since she saw me naked!'

####

I followed her and turned a few streets. Next, she entered a dark alley and then opened a door in the alley.

'Is this a house?'

"Come." Nicole turned on the hall light and held the door open for me to enter. After I took a few steps down the hall, she closed the door behind me. "You can enter the door on the left."

It had two doors, one on the right and one on the left. As she asked, I entered the door on the left.

I found a small living room with a sofa in the center. There was also a table with a flower vase on top. There was also a bookshelf full of decorations and books.

In the corner of the room, I could see a spiral staircase leading up to the second floor.

"So what do you want?"

"First I want you to tell me about that list that was on your skin. Is that all true?"

"So that's why you went to Niethe? Because you knew I was going to the capital."

"Maybe?"

"..."

"But what is that? Is it a tattoo? I have never seen a tattoo as well done as this one."

Are there tattoos in this world? I don't remember seeing anyone with one.

"Tell me what you want. Are you thinking about blackmailing me or something?"

"You got it."

"Really?" Is this girl serious? Will she blackmail me and try to rape me again?

"Take off your clothes." Nicole smiled and started to take off her shirt, revealing her breasts in front of me. I could see that her nipples were already hard, showing that my presence aroused her.

She approached with her breasts exposed as she licked her lips. This girl is entirely disgusting.

I'm going to end this shit.

"Ice spikes."

 

Favorite? :3

83