766. War
46 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was a small incident in the journey to the DC multiverse. He didn't understand why Robin KIng was sent away like a dog to be taken away. Robin King was in no way equipped to handle John and his team and if Batman who Laughs was so calculating he should have seen it from miles away.

No matter where Batman who Laughs got the information from, be it Perpetua or Dr. Strange Fate. In the end John's team were on the levels of Perpetua. So why the hell was he sent as a scapegoat. After this John had maintained his form of Alien X as he needed to know if there was any more ambush. An ambush of bigger size and power.

But as time went by and they crossed millions of miles, there was nothing. And after a few hours of waiting they could see a bright light very far. The bright light seemed very clear as Arcadia flew towards it. And the bright light turned out to be another Wall and like the Wall boundary they have come through had the same crack albeit it was way bigger.

"The situation is worse than I thought." John murmured. It was because he couldn't see any of the guardians or the frozen villains. This meant that they had escaped. This wasn't good news.

"Yosh!! We have almost arrived." Luffy was excited for the new adventure. Zoro and others were too. But only serious people like Thor and John didn't have a good face. Joh who had switched off the Alien X form used his power to look how far the damage was done.

While John and his team had almost reached the multiverse, something else was happening in the first Harvester as Superman's leading spaceship had come across Robin King's live body in space.

"What is this? A trap?" Hyperion asked as he was with Superman's team.

"We don't know. GAIA can you zoom up the image?" Clark asked. And soon the image was zoomed and they finally saw the signboard with the sign of John and Thor. It looked like this was a delivery from the magic boy.

Clark then ordered to bring the live body inside but cautiously as they weren't sure if Robin King was a trap by their enemies. They wanted to make sure. Even Superman himself came and made sure if anything went wrong he would be the first to respond. Seeing the body up close everyone already recognized who the unconscious person was.

Robin King.

Many of the people present were already on the verge of attacking and killing this evil guy. All of the people present on the Harvester had seen the horrors of this guy and they wanted to kill him at first glance. But Superman stopped them saying

"I know you want to kill this person. I want to do it too after what he has done to his world. But you have to understand that John had left him for us. There must be a reason."

"How are you sure that it was John? It might even be a trap." said one ninja who had a huge kunai in his hand. He just wanted to throw the kunai at the head of Robin King.

"This is the handiwork of John." Wanda who was proficient in magic came forward and attested. She could say that because she could feel the same magical power as Phoenix Force. This was unique to their multiverse and it could never be copied.

After making sure that it was Robin King, he was sent to the prison. The prison was a good one as it had all the facilities and proper protection against magic and other forms. This was the perfect place for Robin King to be held and for doing interrogation.

Orochimaru was the person in charge to bring out any information from the Robin King. Professionals should go for professional jobs. Robin King who had just woken seeing a person as scary as himself had a smile on his face.

"I am going to have so much fun dissecting you before giving you to the witchers." Orochimaru did a ninjutsu to start his operation of retrieving information. He needed to be fast about or else Mayuri would make fun of him.


John and Arcadia had finally reached the borders and by now John had a general overview of the multiverse of DC. Among the 52 universes of the DC multiverse, only 4 remained which included Earth Prime

When John broke the news there was an uproar. Luffy who had been smiling happily until then had a gloom in his eyes. Goku was infuriated that something like this really happened. This had happened in John's stories but now it was real.

This was a real war and this has just started!

Announcement
Read 50+ chapters on my patreon
6