767. War (2)
50 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"These people need to be wiped away forever." Thor said as his eyes blazed with lightning. Though he wasn't from his universe, the blatant use of a powered being to wipe away everything wasn't acceptable.

Reminded him of the Black Winter and the Ragnarok's prophecy. It was all over again. And this time he needed to make sure he wasn't as helpless as last time.

John didn't say more and asked the Captain to go through a portal that he had just opened. He was in the multiverse of DC, the place where the Lord of Order was, so opening portals was still on his powers in the multiverse.

And the place he was going was Prime Earth. The place where the Batman who Laughs ruled over. Their own continents. Their own Earth and John needed to go there to give all of the enemies a piece of his mind. The others would probably destroy after seeing everything in reality.

He needed to bring down Batman who Laughs before he could do more damage. He needed to make sure that this guy doesn't get the hand of Dr. Manhattan. Then it would become a race against time, if it hasn't happened yet that is.

If it has, then it would be a huge fight and the multiverse might break in their terms. John wanted the multiverse to break on his own terms. The Hand wasn't a cookie cutter organisation and it would be very tough to convince them after what the multiverse had done to itself.

Arcadia went through the portal and soon they reached the universe where the Prime Earth was located. John proceeded to keep the portal open and make it bigger so that the Harvester could enter through it. The portal was placed near the Wall so he was sure other magicians would be able to understand that it was the handiwork of John.

For caution John even put a special magic on it which was recognizable only to Dr. Strange and Wanda and also made sure that only magicians from his Earth would be able to identify this. After making all the arrangements of the portal Arcadia left for Prime Earth.

It would take some time to reach the Earth from the edge of the universe. Thor was looking around the universe, though he lost his omniscience like he had in his universe, he could feel how foul this universe was. This universe was looking dead and seemed like it had fallen into depravity.

"Spirit Bomb would be very hard to gather in this universe." Goku commented as he tried to feel the good things that were left in this universe. And after a few hours of travel they had finally reached the solar system and soon the picture of the Earth was visible.

And whatever the series John had said came out to be true. GAIA had already mentioned that the Earth wasn't their old Earth anymore and there was a huge difference in the distribution of continents. John used his powers to find Diana and it seemed she was in Themyscira inside her own castle.

"Arcadia, hide behind Jupiter and I will take these people away." John ordered.

"Okay." Captain Haddok didn't raise a question because the things here were out of his own control and though like others he too wanted to help as he himself had lived a life where he lost his world, he knew better that the forces here weren't normal so it was better to do their part and help instead of giving away their life and the crew meaninglessly.

John opened a portal to Themyscira and everyone walked inside. When they reached the other side, they saw that there were stairs going down towards an underground cave. The cave looked old but it seemed strong. Thor, Goku, Luffy, Zoro and John went downstairs slowly.

Luffy's head turned and looked at the cave walls as he could feel someone just peeped onto him.

"Who is it? Come out?" Luffy roared. He never liked people who sneaked. John also felt it. In fact he already knew who had peeped just now. It was the Swamp-thing. Well, the partial Swamp-thing or whatever was left of him.

The change of the world has already put him almost to the death door. The world was filled with radioactivity and thus killing off the natural plants and trees making him useless day by day.

He was dying and only in Themyscira did he feel little good. He had been in the castle since the world was formed and guarded along with Diana.

"It's alright Luffy, he is a friend. The Swamp Thing." John said.

"Who?" Luffy asked as he had already forgotten most of the characters that he had seen before. Zoro was ashamed seeing their captain don't even know who the members were. It would be a miracle if this guy didn't hurt their own teammates.

Announcement
Read 50  chapters ahead on my patreon
5