New fleet
2.1k 0 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ronan did come to attack Xandar near the location where Gamora was located as he got the information from the Ravagers. At first he didn't believe the information but the got to know that it was the from the same crew that Peter Quill betrayed. He immediately summoned Nebula and Proxima to attack.

They knew they had to carry out the attack fast they only had three fleet with them. This wasn't enough to destroy the capital city of Xandar which by itself represented a huge Empire. Even though Ronan looked down on them but he wasn't stupid enough to believe that he could overthrow Nova Empire with just his measly fleet.

As Dark Aster arrived near Xandar, John was informed about the extra two spaceships that appeared. He asked Victor

"Victor, did Thanos come with the fleet?"

"No. Only a member of the black order." Victor said as he was able to get information from the tracker he placed on many of the soldiers he had met before in Kyln.

"A member of the Black order? Who?" Gamora asked as she was interested in knowing who her father sent.

"Proxima Midnight." Victor replied. John was happy that a member of the black order came and that too the weakest of them. He felt even Nebula was more powerful than her.

"Alright. Rocket you need to take an attack ship from FOS and attack all the small spaceships that come out of Dark Aster. Groot you are green lantern. Fly around and kill everybody that seems like an enemy. Peter you can assist Rocket. Flash you handle Proxima. She will be easy for you. Don't kill her though. Just injure her enough. Drax you can accompany Flash. Victor, Sasuke and Gamora. Come with me." John commanded everybody.

After all the things that had happened everybody considered him as the leader as he knew about the future, so it was better for someone to take control who could see time.

"Wait? Do you know how to fight?" Rocket asked.

"Of course I know." John said as he transformed himself. He still wanted to use Minato's power. Firstly because he didn't want to destroy the Dark Aster as he needed them, the Phoenix flame will just melt the surrounding which will be problematic to him and he didn't want Thanos to later recognize him with that flame.

And secondly he didn't want to expose his face to Thanos yet because he had a plan of communicating him through Proxima. He wanted to have a proper talk with Thanos as he wanted to make sure some of his guesses.

Everybody was surprised by the sudden change of John as now he looked totally different. He had blonde spiky hair. He wore a white overcoat with a different language written on the back. He looked more handsome now than before.

Sasuke who was nearby didn't react to it as John had been using Sasuke for his errands mostly and kind of brain controlled him. John felt bad about it but he was too lazy to deal with somethings and Sasuke was the best guy to handle them.

"What is this? Is this your actual face?" Rocket asked.

"No this is one of my powers. Just guiding different world people aren't my only powers." John said. The Nova Prime called him and said they had sent the Nova Corps to engage them. John said that he would also leave and infiltrate Dark Aster.

All went to FOS while Groot flew away to engage the small ships. John and others rode different attack ships. Rocket had already learnt of how to pilot them from before. Peter was more surprised by seeing such advanced ships. He thought of using Milano but after seeing the new attack ships he changed the minds.

John, Gamora, Sasuke, Victor and Flash entered an attack ship and flew away while Rocket and Peter took the other one. As they were in the air, Dark Aster had already entered the atmosphere while the other two drop ships sent by Thanos had already landed on Xandar releasing Outriders. The same aliens whom Thanos used during Infinity war.

The Nova Corps had already dispatched soldiers to stop them. But John on the screen was able to see a new group of people helping the Nova Corps. John smiled at seeing the new people.

The crew of Yondu.

"He really cares for his adopted son." John murmured.

The attack ship flew close to Dark Aster and started shooting the small ships that came out of Dark Aster. It was easy for Victor as he had almost a 360 degree view in his mind with the help of the attack ship and the ships of the Nova Legion also helped them as they were ordered to help John as he would be the main force in this assault..

John had already informed of his plan to the Nova Prime to which she readily agreed. She had seen what Victor could do and she hoped that this time John would destroy Ronan.

79