The movie (2)
2.1k 0 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bruce decided to go after Barry Allen while Diana decided to got for Victor Stone. Victor's life was finally shown of how he was a football player and had an accident. His mother died while his father in order to save him decided to use the mother box on him to save him thus changing him into a cyborg. The audience felt bad as now Victor would never be able to show his face to public after the transformation. The movie showed about the power of Victor and his control over everything that is online.

Bruce finally found Barry and asked him to join which he agreed without hesitation after knowing he was Batman. Diana on the other hand was able to have a meeting with Victor but he gave very vague answers of joining the team.

The atlanteans were attacked and their mother box too was stolen. Since the parademons couldn't find the box of men they abducted Victor's father. Due to this abduction, Victor came to the call of Batman's night light. Victor could figure out the details of the abduction from the patterns and realized the abductions all lead to the city's old docks.

After going inside the docks there was huge fight between the new team and Steppenwolf and since this new team never fought together everybody suffered. Even though this was the first time everybody got to see the speed of Barry and fighting prowess of Victor. The audience now wanted to see them in real life as John's works would always mean new heroes emerging.

"You have the blood of old gods." Steppenwolf said to Wonder Woman.

"What is this old gods? Zeus is an old god?" Banner asked.

"There are old gods and new gods. Darkseid is a new god. While Zeus was an old God." John said. ( I am not exactly sure if Zeus belonged to New Genesis but for now let's consider him as one of the actual old gods of DC Universe)

"Wow even an evil being is a God." Steve said.

"Gods are just that Gods. They are both good and evil. No God is purely good neither purely evil. Well except for Darkseid." John said.

"Their universe have Gods. Do our universe too have?" Tony asked this time. Everybody's face became stern when Tony asked this and looked at John.

"Yes there are Gods in this universe." John said. Everybody trembled when they heard it. All had different expressions. Tony clenched his fists as he made up his mind to make more powerful weapons to face the Gods. Bruce Wayne and other all had the same expressions. They all suffered once, they didn't want to suffer again.

Fury had a serious look while Banner and Steve were just silent. As the fight went the teleporation from the mother box opened and Steppenwolf left after the dcoks were flooded. Aquaman finally came to the rescue of them as he stopped the water from flooding.

Steppenwolf came to the mother box where it showed some scenes in his head.

"It is here. On this world." Steppenwolf said as he hit the ground and the same sign showed up when Darkseid first came. He then directly called DeSaad.

"I bring news. Before mighty Darkseid came to the throne he searched the universe for the ultimate weapon. The Anti-life equation. The key to controlling all life and all will throughout the multiverse.. It's here. I found it." Steppenwolf said.

After knowing this Darkseid soon showed up for the first time. He ordered Steppenwolf to make Earth under him and he would himself come for the great prize.

Victor and everybody came to the Batcave with the last mother box where they decided to bring Superman to life with the help of the mother box. The the scene showed Lois Lane talking with Clark mother only to reveal later that she wasn't his mother.

But another alien who could shape-shift. Fury was taken aback as he thought the alien looked like Skrulls and even had the same physiology. John saw Fury being amazed but didn't say anything.

They all went to the Kryptonian ship to revive Superman. When Victor tuned into the mother box he saw scenes that looked like future scenes. He saw Wonder Woman dead. Aquaman killed. Superman was alive but he himself killed Batman. This scared everyone. Because everybody thought they were going to die but then remembered that Wonder Woman and others were alive. But many felt fear as it might be the future.

Superman did come to life but he was different and he started attacking every member who brought him to life. People had forgotten how powerful Superman was, this movie again reminded them as he single handedly defeated everyone.

At the end Lois Lane who was nearby came to stop him and Clark finally remembered who he was and calmed down. Meanwhile Steppenwolf was able to to take away the mother box after killing Victor's father. His father sacrificed himself to give everyone a fighting chance.

81