Wakanda
1.9k 1 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait. What? What do you mean? The most advanced country on Earth. Aren't they a 3rd world country?" Pietro asked.

"No. Think of them as Atlantis on land. That's what they are." John said.

"Damn. Never knew we had Atlantis here." Tony said. "They have fooled everyone. Even the governments."

"Yes they did. But since they wanted to poke me. I will poke them and see who has greater power. Bruce, where is Klaue?" John said.

"He is in the prison that we made in the Park for all the bad people that we don't kill. We can't be savages every time now." Tony said. John closed his eyes for a second and vanished. He went to bring Klaue. Killmonger was still shaken by what just happened. Never in his life he expected that he would catch the eye of an Avenger.

Even though he didn't know who this new Avenger was, it looked like he had a high command in the team. He recognized everyone in the team. Wayne had a mask on his face so he didn't get to see Batman's face but others he knew by heart. Like others he too went through all the works of John.

That was the standard procedure now for all military personnels. He even knew the witchers. He just didn't know who the man in the golden helmet was as he had never appeared. As he was thinking that John appeared again with Klaue. He still didn't have one hand from the last time John cut it off.

Klaue was sleeping when John appeared. John just held him by his collar and vanished with him. Klaue woke up only to see his worst nightmare appearing again. What John showed him before his hand was cut had etched into his soul all his life.

"OK, is everybody ready?" John asked.

"Yes."

"Good. Let's vanish." John said as the Ankh symbol again appeared behind him. But this everybody vanished with John. The whole team appeared in a huge hall where there was a throne where King T'Chaka sat including other heads of the tribe on the seats  adjacent to it.

The King was taken aback by the sudden emergence of so many people in the main hall. The Dora Milaje, King's personal guards who were nearby, attacked directly the moment they appeared as it was their duty to protect the king. John just stood there while the other members handled the Dora Milaje. Even though they were pretty powerful, they still fell short of the Avengers.

Especially now when Tony and Bruce had vibranium armor. After a minute every member of the Dora Milaje was lying down. Flash, Ciri and the witches didn't take too much time to defeat everyone. The King who saw stood up. He didn't expect The Avengers would appear right here, in the main hall.

Truth to be told, he was a little afraid of the Avengers. When the world engine arrived he understood that the technology of Earth would again be boosted and it would be a matter of time before Wakanda was exposed. They had been hidden in the shadows for such a long time and in order to continue that legacy he needed to take measures.

Thus he took the measure of making the Accords and since Wakanda had spies everywhere it was easy to manipulate the governments to accept the Accords. When John called last time, he didn't pay much heed to him as he thought no matter what they wouldn't cross any line.

But now he understood that he was wrong, so very wrong. The power shown by the Avengers amazed him too. They seemed more powerful than in the videos.

John put away his helmet after everything became silent. The heads of the tribe were trembling as they knew their lives were now in the hands of the Avengers. The King still tried to maintain his calmness as he knew that if the Avengers killed him then it would be game over for the Avengers. He just wanted to see what they want to do.

"Got to say you fooled the whole planet King T'Chaka." Wayne said.

"So what of it? Are you going to kill me because of that? I was right about you all. You are dangerous." King refuted.

"We are dangerous but you still messed with us. That wasn't very thoughtful of you. Was it?" Geralt said.

"Why are you all here? To show us your power? Or to kill me?" T'Chaka said.

"We are here to show the country what kind of person you are." John replied this time. "I guess the royal members are already informed about this assault. Let's wait for them shall we?" John said as he sat on a seat opposite the throne.

After a minute more Dora Milaje appeared with T'Challa, Shuri, their mother and even Zuli, a trusted confidant of T'Chaka.

80