Black Panther
1.9k 2 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

T'Chaka came while wearing the Black Panther suit and the moment he entered the hall, Geralt used Aard on him. It threw T'Chaka a few metres away.

"Stay down boy." Geralt said. T'Chaka got up to attack again while the remaining Dora Milaje charged. John sighed as he wore his helmet and waved his hand.

Yellow ropes emerged from the ground and bounded the hands of all of the members of the Dora Milaje. This was the magic of Dr. Fate. He even proceeded to bind the hands of the Black Panther and brought the hands down. Thus everybody was on their knees.

"You are Dr. Fate. Aren't you?" T'Chaka asked.

"I am honored that the King of Wakanda follows my works." John replied. "Let's not talk about my work. But yours. Since everybody is here it's time for revelation."

"What do you want to reveal? That you are a murderer?" Shuri shouted. Her mother got scared and she held her mouth so that she didn't antagonise the Avengers more. They knew they were on tight ropes now.

"The Avengers have never killed anyone which they didn't deserve. Did you see us killing any member of the Dora Milaje? No. We aren't here to kill anybody but to show you all the true face of your father. He is a murderer. He killed his own brother just so because his brother wanted a better world." John said, pointing at King T'Chaka.

Zuli and T'Chaka shuddered when John said that. Shuri and her mother's eyes went wide.

"That's a lie. My father would never do that. What a good lie to fool everyone." T'Challa spoke for the first time.

"Lie. Erik show them your Wakandan heritage." John replied. Erik showed the inner part of her mouth to show that he belonged to Wakanda.

"He is the son of your brother who you so easily murdered. You left your nephew because you didn't want anything to do with him. Isn't it right King T'Chaka? I wonder what the law is here for fratricide. If you want more proof, ask Zuli. He was present there when King T'Chaka murdered his brother." John said.

"That's a lie. He retaliated because King T'Chaka wanted to save me." Zuli spoke for the first time. Everybody in the room was surprised by this sudden acceptance of the incident that John just spoke about. Shuri and others couldn't believe that what John said was the truth.

"So you do accept that King T'Chaka killed his brother?" John spoke.

"Yes, but he did that to save me." Zuli insisted.

"Zuli. He is the Black Panther. The Black Panther. Do you think I am a fool not to understand what that title represents? He is basically Captain America with vibranium armor. And you are telling me that he really had to kill his brother to save you?" John said with a smile.

The Avengers didn't expect that the King was a powered being. Now when they thought about it, T'Challa too was probably a super powered being as the reflexes which he had shown aren't  shown by normal people. All the Avengers were listening intently to the story of the King T'Chaka and finally understood why John was so sure that he could usurp the throne.

"W'Kabi, leader of the border tribe. I guess you know this guy. The murderer of your parents. This is my gift to you. I hope you can help me in invoking a proper trial for your King." John said as he pointed to Klaue who was standing beside holding his hand. The moment he appeared in the hall he knew that he was done for.

W'Kabi hesitated for a second but then made a determination. He had to go against his own king but in exchange he would get his hands on the murderer of his parents. Klaue had been hiding for a long time and now finally he was caught.

"W'Kabi no. You will betray the king if you do that?" Ramonda, Queen of Wakanda said.

"Betrayal? Even if Klaue wasn't here I would have made sure that the truth of his brother's murder was out for the people of Wakanda to see. Do you think the people will accept a King who murdered his own brother. I am sure the Jabari tribe would be very happy seeing that the Wakandan king had fallen to such lows." John said.

"How do you know all this? You seem to know everything about us." Ramonda asked.

"Doesn't matter how I know. King T'Chaka, don't you want to say anything in your defense? You have been eerily silent all this time." John said.

"The moment you all stepped into the hall I knew that I couldn't escape. I just didn't expect that you would bring me down in this way. I do accept that I had killed my own brother and I am ready to face the trial but only on one condition." T'Chaka said.

78