Hela (2)
1.6k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he was getting ready, a black spot appeared out of thin air near them. John who was already in his helmet shouted

"SHAZAM."

As he said that a huge lightning dropped on him from above. He now looked more muscular and tall. After the battle against Strange he didn't let go of the power. Now the power of Shazam was shared by both John and Constantine.  Everybody knew of this power by now so nobody was surprised, except for Frigga. She wasn't up to date with the works of John so he didn't know.

The black spot finally became very big and out came Hela, with her weird smoky eyes. She still wasn't in full power. Only in Asgard she would be immensely powerful.

"So he is gone... It's a shame, I would have liked to have seen that... Hello mother, how have you been? Didn't expect you to be alive even after all this time... Ohhh... Seems like you all have a welcoming party for me..." Hela said.

"You must be Hela.. I am Thor...Son of Odin...."

"Really? You don't look like him." Hela said.

"Perhaps we can come into an arrangement.." Loki said.

"You sound like him." Hela said.

"Hela, my daughter, you don't have to do this." Frigga finally said.

"That's a good joke. After millennia in captivity you expect me to forget all that's happened. Asgard will shine again under my rule. Kneel!!" Hela said with a serious tone.

"It's useless to reason with her. She will sacrifice all of Asgard just to be the Queen of nothing." John said.

"Oh.. You seem to know a lot of me. I can feel an immense magic power from you."

"It's because I am powerful." John said as he used lightning to blast at Hela. This lightning blast was so powerful that it threw away Hela a few metres, before finally stopping.

"What are you waiting for? Attack." John said as he transformed himself into a Phoenix. Like before his fire body was covered with lightning. Everybody got serious when John said that. They had only seen John this serious in the fight against Strange.

Thor and Loki both became serious. Kratos took out his blades of Chaos and even Atreus got ready with his bow and arrow. Both had come prepared when they came to Earth.

"Queen Frigga, I will send you to the Ring. Wait for our good news." John said as he waved his wing. She got teleported instantly to the House of Mysteries. Audino and the spirit could take care of her till they return.

As expected the lightning blast wasn't enough to kill Hela. She got up from the pit that was created due to her fall. Her hair got replaced by weird horns that looked like a crown.

"Congratulations. You have succeeded in annoying me." Hela said. Though she had surprise in her eyes after he saw the transformed John. She had never seen such a creature before in her life.

"Do you think I care if you get annoyed or get killed?" John said and this time he sent a blast consisting of both fire and lightning.

This time Hela was ready and used two swords to block the attack. Even though she was dragged behind by the power, swords were able to stop it, albeit both the swords broke after that.

"This will be interesting." Hela said as she threw two swords at John. the swords appeared out of thin air for her. She could literally make swords out of nothing.

Kratos who was equipped with the Blades of Chaos flicked at the coming swords. His blades were able to cut away the swords easily. Thor, who got the opening, threw his Mjolnir at her.

And as the story should have gone she stopped Mjolnir with her bare hands.

"This is impossible."

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible." Hela said and proceeded to break the hammer but Strange who had been an idle and silent guest all this time used rings of Raggador to throw at Hela.

Hela knew she had to let go of the hammer, if she didn't want to get hurt by the magic. Magic was one of those things which did hurt her a bit. After Hela released the hammer, Mjolnir went back to Thor's hands. But now Mjolnir had small cracks on it.

"Thor, don't use Mjolnir on her. She was the previous owner of it, so she has the power to override and destroy it. Use your own power." John said.

"My power? My power is the Mjolnir." Thor shouted back.

"Are you the god of hammer Thor or god of thunder?" John said back. Hela meanwhile threw two swords again at them, and this time it was pointing towards Thor.

John flew to him at fast speed and stopped the incoming swords with his wings. The swords got blasted away by his fire and lightning strike.

60