The Palace
1.4k 0 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John felt it weird that Loki would actively defend him. Loki was never like that and he was definitely thinking something to act in that way but he didn't ask, as he didn't want to call him out among the others and embarrass him.

All the other women in the army took their weapons and pointed at Loki, but since the whole thing was still an illusion it didn't matter to him. Angela who saw all this was little agitated as her trusted aide was being threatened so she promptly said

"Can we talk about it without using weapons?"

"We were under attack the moment we stepped in your realm. Do you think we are fools? You are from Heven and we belong to Asgard. We can never be friends. Especially after what they did to you. Since we have destroyed the furnace the only thing left is Heven to surrender. There will no negotiations." John said in a stern tone.

"Me? I am the Princess of Heven. Though I don't understand why am I being important here but we will defend against you imbeciles with all our strength." Angela said as she too got ready to attack.

"Avengers. Let's show them what we are made of." John shouted as he transformed himself into a Phoenix again with all the powers of Shazam. Though the army knew that the enemies had a huge bird burning on fire, they didn't expect that it was actually a person.

And then the Avengers attacked. And this time they didn't hold back. Since Angela was here they just needed to catch her. As the fight started, Ciri and others had arrived via portal and they too joined in the fight.

Ciri with her sword looked stunning but the problem was she still couldn't kill her opponents as John forbade them. Only after Angela knows the truth, they can do whatever they want. But the Avengers attacked the enemy with more power this time. Constantine, John, Aquaman and Victor flew around at high speed and used long range tactics to take down the so called 'angels'. These women, like before, had wings on their back.

The army of Heven didn't even know how to defend against such a powerful army. Even though their army was lacking in many aspects, it was Angela who fought bravely and she was actually good at it. Thor who saw flew opposite to her and said.

"Sister, I have come back to take you home."

"Who are you calling sister? Eat my sword." Angela said as she still didn't understand the reference. After saying that she waved her sword at Thor which he easily defended by using the Stormbreaker.

"Believe it or not you are an Asgardian. The first born of Odin. The Queen of Heven abducted you and now she made you the Princess to spite on Asgard. We have come back to take you home." Thor.

"Good lie. But it won't be effective on me. Do I look that naive." Angela said.

"Look around you. Do you think we even need to lie? Do you think we care about your army of Heven? It's because of you that they are still alive. If not all would have been dead by now." Loki said after defeating many women in the army.

"You Asgardians are all tricksters. My mother was right." Angela still didn't believe Loki and Thor.

"Thor, who are you trying to convince? Someone who had been brainwashed since childhood. It is better we make them surrender and then show what the reality is." John said as he saw them talking.

This time too the fight didn't take that long. Only Angela remained standing at the end with her sword in her hand. She had bruises on her body as she was hit by multiple people.

"That was fast. I was expecting another hidden ambush." Oliver said.

"Z bind her. We need to now talk with their precious Queen and settle this once and for all." John said. Everybody nodded and took Angela with them to the Palace.

There were guards in the palace but they too couldn't stop John's team. Soon they entered the main hall only to see the Queen sitting on her throne and being surrounded by some elite looking soldiers.

Like every woman here, the Queen looked stunning. More beautiful than all the others here. Enough to mesmerize men for centuries.Most of the men in the team felt it was a pity that the women here were the enemies.

Most of the single men in the team would have loved to go after the women. It was a shame that they were on the opposite side. And the way the story was going, the men would probably never be able to pursue the women here without being downright cruel.

60