459. Unexpected help
1.1k 0 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dr Hayden. Pleasure to meet you." Vesemir was the first person to approach the android. By now all of the wolf school had been modernized so Vesemir was accustomed with modern technology. And like Kamar - Taj, they too had the policy of going through John's works so they had an idea of who he was.

"Pleasure is mine." Dr. Hayden replied. Soon everybody got acquainted with one another and finally they came back to the topic of Mephisto. Everybody pitched their ideas and different ways to deal with Mephisto.

"I still feel we aren't very powerful." Mordo said.

"Lucifer is on his way. We won't be useless as we are." John assured as he still didn't say that he was keeping the special forces hidden.

"Hope we can win this or else Constantine here will get the guillotine." Strange said. At the end Constantine belonged to Kamar-Taj and he didn't want one of his best colleagues to be sacrificed just because they wanted to go for a bigger fish.

"We will make sure he is safe."

As they were talking there was a distinct knock at the door.

"Huh! Are we expecting more guests?" Mordo asked. John too was surprised by the knock as he wasn't expecting any more as he didn't summon any more people. And when he looked beyond the door, there were 3 people standing.

John was acquainted with one of them but he did know the other two. Just not personally.

The door of the house finally opened and all got to see who had visited them. And none of the people present recognized the three of them. John got up from his seat and said to the guy in the middle.

"Seems like you found your team." John said.

"Uhh.. I guess.." the man replied. The man was Dane Whitman. The Black Knight. The other two were Blade (Mahershala Ali) and Marc Spector ( Moon Knight ). {Blade appeared in the post credits scene in Eternals}

"Come in." John said. The three were surprised there were so many people present in the room. Everyone was looking at each other. Only Strange had an idea who they were.

"Did we come at the wrong time?" Marc asked.

"I don't think so. Who is creating problems?" John asked directly as he was sure the trio came to him because they had faced a major problem and they needed help from the Avengers.

"Mephisto and Dracula." Blade replied. Everybody was surprised that there was now another person attached with Mephisto.

"Oh.. Chthon? So two dimensional beings. This is going to be fun." John said with a huge smile. But all the others who heard an extra name didn't like it at all.

"Chthon? Who is that?" Geralt asked in a serious tone.

"Another dimensional being of the same level as Mephisto. Dracula's powers come from him and for that reason he is immortal." John said.

"They are banding together?" Strange asked as he had always known of Chthon, but never expected both of the dimensional beings came together.

"Probably so. Wanda, has there been any change in your life?" John asked.

"My life? No.. Why? Is there a problem?" Wanda asked as he didn't understand why John was interested in her.

"No. Chthon works on Chaos magic same as yours. Did you recently meet someone named Agatha?"

"Agatha? No. No such person has come to the wolf school." Wanda replied. Wanda basically lived in wolf school and she had been under heavy protection like Ciri. Both were very powerful beings and both needed extra precaution.

"No Agatha.. Haaa.. What are you planning, Chthon?" John mumbled.

"How do you know that Chthon is interested in us?" John asked. Both Blade and Dane looked at Moon Knight.

"Khonsu told me. And he told me to meet since yours and his power have similarities.`` Marc replied.

"Oh, it seems like he has spoken a lot. Tell him to be in his limits with us. I know he doesn't care about people but I don't want any collateral damage and only want peace. Our power may have similarities but not our goals." John said. Khonsu as a God was a selfish one. He wasn't exactly a bad guy but not not necessarily a good one.

Marc nodded his head as he too didn't like working for him, but there was no other choice. (hope he is what he is in the series that is coming in two weeks. Can't wait for it)

Everybody's face looked more grave now. If Mephisto wasn't enough, now they had two headaches.

"This is bollocks.. If I go down I will take all of you with me." Constantine said.

"Relax. Z will also join in this. She had been in Asgard for some time. I have already called her. To make you look bearable." John said. Z had gone to Asgard to learn more about Asgard's magic and knowledge.

Announcement
Read 240+ more chapters on my patreon
55