529. Rhino
814 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What kind of ridiculous thing is this? It's not even practical. What does this whole machine do? Stop bullets?" Erik said as he saw that the 'rhino' and demolished cars and properties around. Behind him it could alos be seen there were some goons.

They looked like robbers and from a nearby decimated jewellery shop it was pretty apparent that these people just robbed the shop. And 'rhino; was providing cover for the robbers as they were running away.

"How did these dumb fucks even transport such a huge useless machine in broad daylight? Did nobody see and report them to the police?" Chavez said as she was confused how did this machine appear here with nobody stopping them.

"Seems like we have come to the world of dumb people." Erik said as he was disappointed with what he saw. He expected to see people like him. All powerful and smart. But it seemed like he expected too much.

Even Chavez looked visibly down seeing all of this.

"Erik, please stop him from creating any more chaos. Be subtle about it." Charles said as he was the only one who cared about the people here. Though nobody was injured in this weird heist, the way it was proceeding it wouldn't take much time for it to happen. 

"Alright." Erik said as he moved his hand to manipulate the metal that rhino was made to throw him out but he stopped right in his tracks. He from the corner of the eye saw a man swinging from a rope and landed just near the rhino.

It was Spiderman!!

Which was apparent from the costume. And as he landed near the rhino who was demolishing things, the police and the firefighters too arrived.

"Hey Aleksei, how did you escape the prison and even get your hands on the old ridiculous machine again? I thought I destroyed it the last time we met." Spiderman said.

"Step out of the machine and surrender yourself Aleksei. You have been surrounded." said a policeman from the back of the police vehicle door in classic movie fashion. Rhino, hearing this, turned his head and looked at the police and spiderman.

"Spiderman!!! I suffered a lot in the jail for you. You will pay for this." Rhino said as he rushed onto Spiderman without caring for the fact that the police had already arrived and they had their guns pointed at him.

The trio were on the side looking at this. Erik didn't take action as he wanted to see how this guy would handle this. Chavez too who was ready to get involved as she was curious about this spiderman. Though she hated spiders, the costume looked cool.

"Charles, did you get into his head?" Erik asked.

"Yes. I only peeped into his name and address. Name is Peter Parker and lives with his aunt in Queens." Charles said.

"Good. After this affair we will go to his home and knock." Chavez said.

Meanwhile the Rhino and Spiderman were fighting each other in full force. Rhino was using his metal hands to throw heavy things at Spiderman while he was avoiding or stopping the objects to create any harm to the people around who were cheering for him.

After Spiderman appeared many people came forward  and cheered for him. It looked more of an exhibition match between two people than a serious fight and a heist. And all of the people around constrained Spiderman a bit as he couldn't fight him well.

He was more concerned about the safety of other people.

"Erik just stop this madness before anybody gets hurt." Charles said as he couldn't jeopardise the safety of the people more as 'rhino' was getting mad. The police had already shot a few rounds but it did nothing to his huge metal suit.

Though Spiderman was able to hit the metal and was easily able to put huge dents on the body of 'rhino', it didn't stop the rhino from going into a rampage. Erik just moved fingers a little and suddenly all the nuts and bolts came out of the machine.

Out of nowhere the 'rhino' was trying to assault Spiderman stopped and his machine fell apart little by little. All the people who were watching felt surprised for a second and then they all cheered.

"See!! Spiderman's punches were strong. It literally broke the machine apart." said a kid from the side.

"Yeah. Spiderman is cool. I want his autograph." said another kid.

Erik, listening to this, smirked for a bit but didn't comment on the kid's false assumption.

Meanwhile Peter was dumbfounded seeing this, because he was pretty sure it wasn't his punches which broke the metal armor. He had vibranium armor but he only used it when the enemies proved to be too strong. In this case he was using his normal suit.

As he looked at Aleksei who was face planted  on the ground, his spider senses went off.

Announcement
Read 240+ more chapters on my Patreon
40