570. Revelation
791 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the warship landed near the school, Storm went and made a mist surrounding the whole school. The mist was so thick that people weren't able to look at their own hands. She did that to hide their spaceship. Though the spaceship had a cloaking system, the X-men didn't want to take any risks in exposing themselves.

It was not that they were scared about the normal people now, it was just that they didn't want more media attention. In the last few days they had got that enough. The mutants already knew that they would arrive from Barry as they had already contacted him.

Barry and Pietro were already back at the school after taking care of the stray spaceships that had landed on Earth. Though jet fighters of the respective countries were sent to take care of them, who could be as fast Barry and Pietro?

"Seems like you both had fun."

"We finally ran so much, I gulped down 12 pizzas, but still feel hungry." Peitro said with excitement.

"I have no idea of how many times I have run across the whole planet. But it was fun. Never had this much excitement since the Turtle."

"Glad that you both did. Professor, we might need your help in the next case." Victor as he saw from the corner of his eye the Professor approaching in his wheelchair.

"Sure. What do you need?"

"We have the captain of their ship inside. We would like you to look into his mind." Tony said.

"Hmm. You want it now. Isn't it right to do this with your whole team nearby?"

"John and the team are busy in various other places. We would do things fast and get it over with."

"Alright. Bring him to the main hall. We will all look into this together." Charles said.

"We will be opening the portals today and you should tell all the mutants to get ready for moving to our universe." Victor reminded them.

"They are ready to move. Many of them have reached the major cities. And those who haven't, they are one their way. The emergence of alien spaceships had made it easy to convince them. They would rather trust someone who had helped them over the one they had no idea about."

"Hahahah. They just don't know that we are the same people."

The sedated body of the alien was taken inside. By that time all the other X-men were back and they were all curious about what was the story of these bugs. Though Miss Chavez had spoken of their story, they wanted to see the other side.

A dimension which was based on antimatter. They were still not over the fact that there was a multiverse out there and now there was a separate dimension. This in itself was mind blowing.

After the body was laid down. Charles went to the head side of the body and levitated his hands over the head of the captain.

And after a few minutes of closing his eyes and looking deep inside his mind he put his head up. And everybody looking at Charles could easily see that Charles had sweat on his shiny forehead. It was glistening in the light which his bald head didn't have a few seconds ago.

"Annihilus is dead!!"

",....."

There was a total silence in the room when Charles announced that. They couldn't even process what just Charles said. This was unprecedented and something that none of them expected to hear.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Knull came and killed him. Or it will be better to say he came used the sword in him. His generals were present when this happened. You have spoken of Knull before. Yes? About his sword? I think this is the same person. He looks more terrifying than I imagined."

Charles had a grave face when he said that. Only he saw how Knull looks like and the bugs that he had seen before as they rampaged around looked like a innocent baby.

Knull was at least 10 feet tall with long legs and hands. He looked bony and pale, like he was some kind of zombie that just had woken up from the grave. He was skinny to the extreme with only skin could be seen plastered to his bones. His face looked hollow with hollow cheeks and black hollowed eyes. His teeth could be seen protruding out from his lips and all of his teeth were extremely sharp and pointed.

He was what children sees in nightmare. He had all the perks to give Grinch a run for his money. And the way he made Annihilus his slave was more brutal. He stabbed with his huge black sword right through his chest. He was pretty sure that with that attack Annihilus should be dead.

But miraculously he woke up like a zombie. He looked like the same, only difference were his eyes.

His eyes had a swirling irises.

Announcement
Read 235 more chapters on my Patreon
46