574. New suits for all
802 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John got up and brought out a hard drive with a slight of hand. This hard drive was the latest technology he had acquired after spending a small amount of fan values. He needed to upgrade the X-men and this hard drive will prove some enhancements to them.

This hard drive contained all the knowledge from the world of 'Cyberpunk 2077'. Though he didn't play much of the game, he had enough knowledge to know that there was a ton of cybernetic enhancements for human bodies in that. The technology there was immensely powerful and could even make a normal person a superhero.

John had never introduced this technology to the world because he felt that it would be dangerous. The criminals will easily be able to know much of it from some parts and make it more dangerous for the normal people out there. Earth was not ready for cybernetic enhancements yet. The laws weren't advanced and capable enough to handle that.

And the Avengers now had too much on their plate to care about this small thing.

"Take this hard drive. Use the technology on Charles so that he can walk again and give all of them a proper suit."

Ryan took the hard drive from him, but from the looks of it, there must be something good to even make a person who has paralysis to walk again. Though med pod could do it, Ryan felt that whatever was in that drive would be much better than their current technology.

"Can you all follow me? I will take you to the lab for proper measurements and make sure you all have good equipment to boost your power." Ryan said as he walked to the lab of the Hall.

All the mutants obediently followed him. Most of them were excited, thinking that they could be as cool as the Avengers here. They had seen their suits here on various posters on Huberville.

Their suits seemed off-color in front of them. And they hoped they would get a good suit, now that they have the chance none wanted to miss their hands on them. Even Erik was excited about this whole venture, though he never showed it on his face.

After the mutants left Steve said.

"We will leave too except for the people who are actively working on suits for us in the upcoming war. It seems we will have to do more preparations for this war then we did last time. Last time we had a single enemy. This time it's an army. We will need all kinds of help we can gather."

"Captain, you will be without Uni-Power once you get there." John reminded Steve of the limitations Captain will face once he gets there. The Captain Universe powers had always been a single universe centric. It was for this reason during the spider verse menace, the cosmic spiderman was not able to help in bringing down the inheritors. Steve hearing this shook his head.

"Before I was Captain Universe, I was still Captain America. I think that is enough."

"Alright. Those who have their suit ready should go and pack. Venom said that he would arrive in a few days. It seems like there might be a change in timeline after what we just saw. It might be just a diversion."

"We will have to prepare for all scenarios. Pack your bags people!!"

After the discussion was done all went back to their place. They needed to make enough preparations. John needed to be careful in his universe too. He wasn't even sure if Knull would attack the 616 universe. He had attacked a universe which had no significance whatsoever.

America Chavez was someone Knull shouldn't have cared about but he still sent a bug army to attack her. It made no sense. So he had to keep an eye on all of the multiverse and search for him. He had no idea what his next move was.

For this war he needed his own suit to be tight fit too. He could destroy the symbiotes which might come close to him but the fight against Knull might turn ugly and he needed to be sure that there were no distractions.

Meanwhile the X-men were having the time of their life!

When GAIA got her hands on the cybernetic enhancements she understood what John wanted to do with it. She had to make something for Professor X so that he could walk with no problem while retaining his powers.

This would be an easy job for her and also she needed to enhance his powers and the powers of everyone if possible. Of course Ryan and other scientists present in the lab would help them.

"Professor, this is the suit and enhancements we would like to give to you. Are you alright with the schematics?"

Ryan asked as he showed a hologram picture of a man which had a spherical device on his head which had a marking of X in front of it. (A/N : IYKYK)

Announcement
Read 235 more chapters on my Patreon
45