575. Enhanced powers
876 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This suit looked like the one Professor would wear in the future at the 8th iteration of the universe. This was iconic because this suit would allow him to use his powers to the maximum. John specifically asked GAIA to make such a suit for professor X.

A telepath would be a huge asset for them in the field, especially if that telepath could function well, unlike the current one on 616. Of course others would get enhancements of some degree with the help of cybernetic enhancements possible for all of them.

"Can I walk again? Will it not stop my powers?"

Professor asked. It was the medication he once took due to depression. He could walk again after the bullet rendered him under paralysis after a bullet hit his spine, but he could undo that if he stopped using his powers ( X-men days of the future past)

"No, we have gone through your whole physiology and the other mutants. You will be able to walk again after we make some adjustments in your spine. And of course at first you will have to take this serum. This serum will make you young and energetic again."

A doctor who had a tab in his hand said after he looked at the data of all the mutants.

"What? Make us young again. Did you all find the fountain of youth or something?" Hank asked in a dumbfounded manner hearing the claim of the doctor. Like him all the others were taken aback by such claims.

"You will get used to all of this. Just sit back and see us work our magic."

Ryan said as he gave a shot of the 'dragon' serum on the two 'old men'. And like  a miraculous work of God, they both were changing fast, visible to the naked eye. The wrinkles on their faces were gone and were replaced with a young looking skin on their face and even on their bodies.

Everybody could easily see that these two were de-aging and it was happening fast. Before they could even say a word of exclamation of the process, both of them were already turned young. Young like during the 'cold war' young (X-men first class).

"What the hell. Even death is being cheated?"

"This is astonishing. I thought I had seen enough medical technology here when I came last time. It seems I have underestimated them."

There were surprised faces on all of them, even Erik and Charles as they looked at themselves in the mirror. They really were young now and looked like they could another 50 years easily without breaking a sweat.

This was more than what they had expected. This world was too advanced that they had expected.

"Your spine problem would be operated after 3 hours, till then you can go and look around the lab. There is a separate division of the ranch too. You can catch pokemons if you feel like it."

The mutants were excited to know this. The last time they were here, they were excited to know that they could use Pokemons for their own battles and have them as pets. They couldn't wait for it and soon the lab was empty after the lab assistants got the measurements of all of the mutants and got the data of their powers.

A suit made of vibranium would be given to all of them and they would be calibrated according to the needs of each mutant. This was an intricate process and would take time so it took the scientist almost 24 hours to come up with appropriate suits and equipment for each one of them.

"Cyclops, your googles wouldn't need your finger to activate. They can be activated by just your thoughts. And the equipment will even allow you to concentrate your eye laser into a single point inside of a spread out like a line. All the other properties of vibranium are in that suit."

"Rogue, your powers are more touch related so we made the suit in such a way that your skin will be exposed to the air when you want and it can close whenever you want. This too can be controlled by your thoughts."

"Jean, your powers are related to telekinesis. We don't want to jumble your brain so we just gave you a normal vibranium suit."

"Logan, your claws will be endowed with vibranium too after you use your adamantium claws. We will need to have more samples of the unique metal you have in your universe.... Your claws will be more dangerous now. Use it only on your enemies. Due to vibranium particles, it will tend to rip off the 'inner circuits' of your enemies. If you know what I mean!!"

"Erik, you have a unique power, power over magnetic fields and Vibranium too works on the same theory, albeit it ended up growing in a different direction. Your suit will allow your power to magnify at least to 10 times your present power. Enjoy it."

---

Announcement
Read 235 more chapters on my patreon
43