583. One of the most powerful villains
753 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you know him?" one of the 616-Avengers asked.

"No. We are not supposed to know him. Rather he is not even supposed to exist. John, what is going on?"  Wayne turned his head and looked at him. All of the 616-Avengers were confused by this new person, but it seemed like John knew about this guy but apparently his team members didn't.

"Why are you all looking at me like this? I don't even know him." John denied without even flinching. He didn't even take a second to lie. It was a lie because he did know the person. After all it was him who brought him.

He was Yhwach (Please read the wiki for knowing his powers. If I start explaining him, I will have to say the whole Blood Arc from Bleach. I will just let him demonstrate his powers over the course of many chapters.)

The man was like an actual God. And for this Knull he had decided to summon him. He had wasted 20 billion fan values on him. But it was worth it. With all the powers of his, he would be a huge asset in the fight.

"You really don't know why Zangetsu is here in live form? Do you want to call Ichigo?" Clark asked.

"Let him come in. If he is a problem, we will deal with it. Since he knocked at the door, it might mean he comes in peace?"

"Friday, open the door."

The video showed the door slowly opening and him walking side. His cloak was waving as he entered. He really looked like a badass from the images.

"He looks cool. More cool than motherfucking Steve. Not gonna lie." Deadpool couldn't help but chime in. After a minute of waiting he was finally at the Hall. All looked at him curiously, while many were secretly ready to take action if this person wasn't friendly. As John's Avengers said that they too had no idea, many had their weapons ready.

The man walked in like he was the boss of the entire room and didn't even glance at the people around. He went straight to the bar and said to the robot bartender

"Can I get some wine? Anything will do."

Clark slowly levitated towards him and landed just near him.

"Care to share a drink?"

Clark needed to break the tension in the room. There was a complete and awkward silence in the room.

"Why not?"

Clark pointed to provide two with his fingers.

"Who are you?" It was Hyperion who asked that. He slowly approached Yhwach from the other side.

"I am Ywach, the first Quincy and their King..." (there are other descriptions for him but you can look into wiki if you want that, spoiler alert!! I will only speak of the powers, not of his story)

"So you are a human being or what? I can't sense the power of normal human beings on you. It's like you are made of energy."

"Its complicated. Even if I explain you, but that's not what you want to hear. Is it? You are asking what I know of everyone here and if I am an enemy or a friend." Ywach said.

All looked at him with glaring eyes. They all wanted to know the answer. Even John was curious of how Ywach will answer this. Though he was under control and was not supposed to speak of the Blood War, he would like to see how he would weave a story that fit everybody. Especially now when half of the people here didn't even know his origins.

"I came to this universe mistakenly as I was cast out by my father. This universe is the first universe I came across and from my powers I could already foresee that a huge war is coming. I just lost my home, I don't want another place which seemed good to be destroyed by someone who has very high ambitions. Once upon a time, I had high ambitions too, but the years crushed out all of this and now I am just a traveller. Is that explanation enough?"

"Foresee? You can see the future ?"

"Yes. I can see the future, see the past and change it according to my needs. Just like the two ladies here. Though I can do it on a much grander scale." Ywach said while pointing out to the Wandas in the room.

This point was enough to explain that the person here was serious. None of the people have ever spoken of the fact that Wanda has huge reality bending powers to anyone outside. The real person behind House of M was always under secret but this man pointed it out easily while sipping wine.

"Why do you look like Zangetsu?"

It was John who asked as he needed to play his part.

Announcement
Read 230 more chapters on my patreon
31