584. All ready
652 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"His mother was a Quincy. So it might relate to that. Though I think his real Zanpakuto is someone else. It has nothing to do with me. Or maybe he being the first Quincy who is a Shinigami might have played in its manifestation."

All were silent after this explanation.

"Time out.. Time out... Can anyone explain to me what is going on and who the hell is he? Quincy? Shinigami? What does that even mean?" She-Hulk spoke out. None of the 616-Avengers had any idea of who he was and where he came from.

Surprisingly, it was Tony who came forward to explain what Shinigami and Quincy were and their origin. And also the fact that Mephisto was dead.

"It was you who killed him?" Johnny Blaze came up and asked. He was the Ghost Rider, though his power never came from Mephisto originally, he had great connections with him (watch both of the movies to understand a part of his power)

"No, there were many people involved in this. I wasn't the only one. Now the Soul Society has taken over its place and Lucifer too. Not the Lucifer of this multiverse. But from another multiverse." John explained the death of Mephisto as concisely as possible.

"Then I will have to thank these Shinigamis. Me and the other Riders from the multiverse have been searching for someone to thank." Johnny said.

Tony continued to explain their history and power. Though he didn't mention having Aizen in their prison. The 616-Avengers now had a general idea of who Quincy was and who the Shinigami were.

"What are your powers actually?" Wayne asked. Like him everybody was curious.

"I can deal huge damage, have the power to grant others powers and have control over time. It was for this reason I know many of you here. I have seen the future of how you fight that being you call Knull. I am not a life saver, but if the people are just in control and there is total darkness it will be boring. I know what the Shinigamis might have hinted of us being the bad guy and we having an ancient war with them but I am too tired now. Don't want any war. Too much blood has been spilled."

John's Avengers were skeptical of him as this was a guy who came out of nowhere and claimed that he was a good guy. But they didn't shoo him away. His knowledge of Knull was proof that he knew what was going on. It was a top secret matter and it was impossible to hack into the servers of Tony Stark.

So for now they accepted him but he won't be the part of the main team, nor would they include him in the plans. He would be sent as 'Cannon fodder'. John, who was listening to their discussion, just smiled. In front of him, it might be his own team that would prove as Cannon fodder if it ever comes down the line.

But he didn't say anything against him. Him adding Ywach wasn't in his plans. But after seeing the craze of Knull, he needed failsafe and Yhwach could be that easily. He wasn't sure if he would get help from the Enigma Force and he didn't want to leave his fate to other abstract beings.

They needed all the guns to defeat Knull. And Ywach was a strong one. If he added any known villains in the team, none of the Avengers would have accepted, but Ywach was a person who was never shown in anime. Only in manga. And John never dealt with the topic of Manga.

This gave him an edge. And Ywach was the loophole he would be able to easily use. No one would point fingers at him and he had already said that he had no idea of who he was. Acting and lying all these years had paid off, and none of them suspected.

They didn't trust Yhwach and that was fine. He doubted that his powers ever needed a plan to work upon. He himself was an army and he could manipulate people, however he felt like it.

"The plan is in motion. The people have arrived. I can already see the destruction he is causing in his path while coming here. But we need to battle him here. Only here it would be possible to stop and kill him. Hope everything goes to plan, or the world would just plunge into darkness."

John sighed as he walked away. He needed a mental rest from all the running around. He had been using his powers continuously in these few days and all the noise that comes with it could easily overwhelm people. He would shut it out, till Knull arrived.

 

Announcement
Read 230 more chapters on my patreon
32