586. Fight in space
684 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sirens were blaring loudly in all major official government buildings or at least on the buildings that had them. It was installed due to emergencies. And from what the space agencies had circulated it was the emergency of their life.

When the World Council got to see the images and videos, they thought it was some kind of prank, but after repeated checks, they understood that it was not a prank and what they were seeing was real.

They just couldn't believe their eyes of what they were seeing.

"Damn that Fury. He said it would be a war. This isn't war, this is genocide. That is what it is going to be if that thing reaches Earth."

"Call Fury. He better say that we have some defense in position or else he will be fired."

"We need to be alive later to fire him. From the looks of it, even the greatest superheroes we have in our arsenal will not be enough."

As these kinds of discussions were being held in secret in many places all over the globe, the Avengers were having another kind of discussion

"What the hell is this? I thought it would just be a planet worth of symbiotes. But this is a galaxy worth of symbiotes."

"John, did you know this?"

He shook his head. From the destruction caused around, he did sense that Knull had a huge army, but what they saw was ridiculous. The army of symbiotes didn't look like a symbiote at all. It looked like a pitch black mass of water substance was following Knull as he was approaching Earth from outside the solar system. The black substance was so huge that the solar system looked like a baby in front of him.

Even John who read the comics was visibly shaken. In the comics, when Knull arrived he covered the Earth from all possible angles with darkness or in his case, symbiotes. Imagine pure symbiotes in the stratosphere covering the Earth, allowing no light to pass by.

He was called the God of Darkness for a reason.

He hated light. So he would never allow any ounce of light falling in his kingdom. But now when John looked at his army, he thought the comics didn't do any justice. This was terrible!! John could easily see that among his black symbiotes there were bug-like creatures flying behind him, following him.

These humanoid beings looked white in color with various black patterns on their bodies. These for sure were the antimatter symbiote bugs that he had collected during his invasion of the Negative Zone.

These bugs would be more tricky as they didn't have any weakness. Both sound and fire would be useless in front of these bugs. Just the sheer number of symbiotes was overwhelming and now these bugs.

Will they even win the war?

"This is much more than I expected to be honest."

"Almost made me feel nostalgic." Thor said as he remembered Black Winter.

"I think we will have to bring Tony now and release the weapons that we have been building for sometime." Clark was reminded of their other weapons.

"True. It's time." Wayne chimed in. John also nodded his head. They didn't have time to be at awe with the majesty of the enemy. They needed to start fight right here and now!!! Every second was precious.

John opened two portals. One was for Krakoa. One was for his original universe.

They needed all hands on deck. As John opened the portals. It took a minute or so for people to emerge from them. First were the team of X-men. Or rather X-mens. Both of the universes X-men were in Krakoa and now it was time to call them back. The 616-Avengers looked a little ashamed when they saw their old friends.

Many things had happened in the past years. And now here they were again. But it was not the time to lament on the past. This was probably the greatest war they had faced in their lifetime since the Beyonder case (Not the same beyonder of Secret war 2)

Their whole existence was in jeopardy now and they needed all the help they could get. After the X-men emerged, few more people emerged from the other portals. The remaining members of the Avengers.

Tony, Arthur.

"Tony, are the machines ready?"

"Still in production and from the looks of it, I think whatever we made isn't enough. I will advise that we should open the portals after intervals of time so that we can continue the influx of new drones and androids."

"A;right I will do that." John also accepted the advice.

"We need to stop as much as we can before he reaches Earth. Deal as much damage. Those who can fight in space raise their hands. We will leave now." Clark said in a loud voice.

Announcement
Read 230 more chapters on patreon
31