587. Fight in space (2)
1.3k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many had held their hands high. Tony from both Avengers, Vision, Hyperion, Sentry, Ms. Marvel and many other heroes who always operated on universe scale. But among them was one guy they didn't expect.

Yhwach.

Most of them were now up to date of what Quincy and Shinigami were. John's Avengers had explained to them what those two factions meant. So they were surprised that this guy would volunteer in the front. He had spoken of his powers but most of them didn't believe him, nor they cared. Forget about the 616-Avengers, even John's team members didn't trust a word of him.

And they had noticed that even John didn't give much importance to him so almost all of them isolated him, and he too seemed like he didn't mind. Though he did speak of Knull saying that he came from the future, in the back of their minds most of them were thinking that his powers was only related to seeing the future and nothing more. And maybe some Quincy type powers like Uryu.

"Are you sure you can handle the ones who are coming?"

"I will be fine. I also want to see the space as you all have talked about."

"Alright. Just don't be a hindrance to us."

Yhwach just smiled at this comment and didn't argue on this snide comment by 616-Tony. If powers were to be gauged in this first confrontation in space, then 616-Tony would probably be the weakest.

"I will be opening the portal from here to a location near Pluto, We will start our fight there. Let's assume that we will not be able to stop him but what we can do is slow the advancement, till he reaches Earth. That's the best we can do. And if we are able to defeat him in space then that is well and good but I don't think we will be able to. Remember, don't let the symbiotes touch you and be a host. It will be very hard for you all to be brought back from the Codex. And be very wary of his sword. It is one of the most deadliest weapons on the multiverse."

There was a silence in the room when John reminded them that there was something more terrible than the number of the symbiotes.

The All-Black.

They had seen its power when Thor had to face and when he narrated his story to them. This really was one of the most powerful weapons out there. And they needed to tread carefully. John waved his hand and soon the portal opened.

"Alright, we have a plan. Two teams. One shot. If we lose this, we will lose everything. Nobody will be the same if we get sucked away. We will lose a part of ourselves. You know your teams. You know your missions."

"This is the fight of our lives, and we are gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."

616-Steve as usual gave the last motivation for all of them. John hearing this couldn't help but remember the words of his during the time travel. There Steve too said almost the same thing. It really was the fight of their lives.

After Steve said that, the team which was ready to fight in space went through it.

2 Doctor Strange (both are God Strange as during the Knull arc he too was given the power from the World Tree)

2 Vision

2 Tony Stark

Ms Marvel

Hyperion

Sentry

Yhwach

Hal Jordan

Natasha Romanov (Blue Lantern)

John Jameson

Clark Kent

Bruce Wayne

Ciri (she was taken as her space power would be helpful in dealing the damage)

Star Fire

Raven

Basically almost all the big guns were taken to space to fight against Knull. As they passed through the portal, they were in space. They could feel the soft rays of sun hitting them from the back. The sun was too far away now. The heat of the sun could hardly be felt.

And on the other side they saw a huge goo-like structure flying towards them. Its size was almost the size of Black Winter. It felt like they were confronting Black Winter again.

"Having PTSD . Are we?" John said to make the environment little more friendly

"Another cloudy villain. I hate such kinds of villains." Natasha said. Moving the galaxy sometimes made her come across many weird people. So she had a general idea of the aliens. Knull was approaching them at a fast speed with his army. Soon he was a few kilometres away. The Avengers have still not fired. John wanted to talk with him before it starts

"Knull. Ruler of the Abyss and symbiote of Darkness. Welcome to Earth-616." Knull squinted his eyes when this new guy called him a symbiote of Darkness, not God of Darkness. Only he knew that he was never the actual God. It was Darkness who gave him this power.

Announcement
Read 230 more chapters on my patreon
36