590. Aliens
505 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have you ever seen an ant fight an elephant? No. Because that is ridiculous, to say the least. A person will not even see the ant, much less the fight, as an elephant could easily crush it. But, all of these comparisons were actually happening right now.

And the people of Earth 616 were witnesses to it. Only in this case were the people of Earth able to watch the 'ants' as they fought valiantly.

John was using the [Bird] x [Aliens] form to fight against the main Knull while others were actively surrounding him, making sure the dragon symbiotes, the bugs, and other small symbiotes that were wriggling around did not get close to him.

This looked extremely enigmatic as the human beings fought with extreme speed and vigor to stop the symbiotes. But the one to actually steal the show was John.

His human form was giving off sparks of fire from his body. He had a sword in his hand.

The famous Ea.

The sword Gilgamesh was known for He rarely uses the sword, and only in special cases does he bring it out. Today was one of those days. He swiped the weird-looking sword at Knull. And Knull could sense the power of the sword and this weird being that had four arms coming out of his body. And on each of the hands were three different powerful swords.

The people looking at it were dumbfounded. First, this person changed into a bird. And then he turned into a four-armed, muscular guy, and now on each arm was a sword. And the main sword was more ridiculous than the rest.

Was that even a sword?

But nobody could deny the power of the sword as he took the first swipe at Knull, as Knull had to use his All-Black to stop the onslaught that his move against his enemy was going to bring. He was sure that if he didn't stop this power, then the symbiotes behind him would have to deal massive damage. And so he went to make the first move.

And with the help of All-Black, he was able to stop it. But he had made a grave miscalculation. He forgot that this being had four arms and that there were three other swords in his arms.

John used his Sul-Sagna (the one with huge fire magic) to make a stabbing motion toward Knull at his abdomen from one of his arms below. And this surprise attack was successful, as this move of his was enough to create a stab at the body of Knull.

And if that was not enough, John made sure to use fire magic on the inside of Knull's body. There was a loud explosion between John and Knull as this happened. John anticipated this attack as he flew back. While Knull, who didn't care for the first sword below, was thrown a few meters away.

The people of Earth who watched the whole broadcast cheered as this happened. Not many people had access to the visuals, but those who did knew how terrifying the enemy was. Just the sheer size of it blew their brains.

The people who were fighting alongside him also had a smile on their faces. Honestly, even they had huge apprehension when Knoll appeared. It reminded them of Black Winter. The huge force that almost proved to be their doom While others in the group were more serious, as until now they had never faced such a terrifying being. Sure, they had faced Galactus, but there was always a way to stop him.

The dealings of the gods and their problems always remained on different levels. Plus, they always had the option of using the Ultimate Nullifier. When Reed gave the weapon to Galactus, he always left measures so that he could get access to it again in case Galactus chose to come back to renege on his promise.

But this was different. Galactus was only responsible for eating planets, while this being was hell-bent on destruction. Now most of the members of the 616 Avengers were counting their stars that they had help from another universe. Or else, it would have been a totally different story.

Knull, who was pushed back, stopped in his tracks. The fire magic died out as his face was again visible. There was a visible burn mark on his skin. And a huge stab wound.

"You have surprised me, human. I never thought you would have a technology or a thing that could allow you to change your DNA. That watch of yours seems otherworldly."

"Yeah. It is called Omnitirix. A very knowledgeable alien made it." John said.

"Oh.  So I think I will have to look for him after I kill you."

"Sure.  You will have to leave this multiverse."

"Oh, leave this multiverse?" Knull mumbled the last sentence. John had no idea that those words of his would terrorize Knull a bit.

Announcement
Read 200+ chapters on my patreon
28