595. The grand fight (4)
506 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John had a special backup mission for Robin which might prove to be helpful when the need arises. This fight with the symbiotes would be a hard one and he needed to keep two people alive at any cost.

Eddie Brock and his son Dylan.And Robin was given the task to secure one of it.

They were the key to winning this war. He wasn't sure who the Enigma Force would choose to be the next host in this war, but till it arrived he needed both of them to  be alive. And John would do everything possible. He was thinking all of this as they flew to stop the Celestial.

"Who are you searching for?" Sentry couldn't help but ask John as he could easily hear John's words.

"Our backup piece." John said while keeping a mysterious face.

"Oh!!" Sentry didn't ask more. Though the 616-Avengers still held a small grudge against John, they trusted him. This guy crossed the universe just to help them. Sure it was because of the threat o Knull but at least he didn't back down when the fate of the universe was at stake and bought the big guns.

As they flew to stop the Celestial, they saw many white colored bugs flying towards them. John didn't even spare a second glance at them as he opened his vault and threw spears at them. Even Yhwach did the same thing; he used spears made of white reishi to kill whoever came on the way.

One had to admit that Yhwach's attacks were more efficient, because they attacked the souls. And nobody could evade it. Knull could evade his attacks just because he had the sword, or else Knull would have been dead by now.

Sentry who wanted to show his power shook his head as he saw how efficiently both of them were killing the bugs. Soon they reached the location where they could see the Celestial falling.

"How should we stop the descent?" Sentry asked.

"By using Time."

John said and the next moment he chose an alien which would be the best one to work on.

A chronosapien.

An alien which can control time the best. And in order to have the least damage from these beings, he needed to have the best control of time. They already had the big guns, and all they needed was ample time and the alien form would be god enough. Though he wasn't sure if his time stop would be applicable on Knull and he needed to test it later.

As John changed into a small 4 feet mechanical being with a huge torso and having a headkey on his head. The weird mechanical being looked nothing like someone who had almost nigh control of time.

The transformation made the jaws of Sentry almost drop and Yhwach too had a weird face seeing this look of John.

"Phoenix, help me fly."

And from behind a blue colored fire wings emerged from his back. This allowed him to fly.

"Yhwach and Sentry I will stop time for a few seconds and you both will have to use your strongest attacks to kill the celestial. This alien form has very little stamina so I won't be able to stop time for a long time. This is your chance." John said in a very mechanical voice.

"What the hell is this?" Sentry almost screamed out.

"A chronosapien, an alien form which has control over time."

"Control time? That is a broken power. Anyway So I and this guy will have to do the work? Fine."

"Yes. This alien form doesn't have much raw power, but has immense control of time."

Soon they reached the falling Celestial and from John's torso an transparent wave flew out. The Celestial was now just 1 km from the surface of the Earth so they had to move quick to stop it or else it would be too late. This wave covered the Celestial. The wave was green in color just like the one Ben 10 used when he used time to stop or slow down or reverse time.

But as time stopped, surprisingly Yhwach and Sentry were able to move freely.

"Go, finish it. I will not be able to stop time for a longer period and I am not sure if Knull will sense it. So do it."

Bith nodded their heads and flew straight to the head of the Celestial. The Celestial was black in color, thanks to the symbiote and had 6 glowing eyes. Normally the glow was supposedly orange in color, but this time it was red. The head was the most vulnerable part of a Celestial. If they could decapitate the head, a Celestial would be dead.

Yhawch held a huge bright sword, while Sentry had both of his hands glowing. Yhawch took a swing at the neck of the Celestial while Sentry roared as he used a major part of his energy and blasted at the head of the Celestial. The blast looked like the one Goku uses.

This was one the most powerful attacks that Sentry had in its arsenal with at least 10 suns of power in it, concentrated in its raw form. Both of the attacks landed at the same time.

Announcement
Read 220+ more chapters on my patreon
24