606. The final fight (1)
442 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a reason why Yhwach was chosen as the next Champion of Enigma Force. He had been sleeping for such a long time after giving away his soul, which in other words meant that he had been half dead from the understanding of the Enigma Force.

And from the start itself Yhwach himself was powered by bright light or at least that's how the color of his powers looked like. A bright shining white light. The Quincys always used a kind of light to use their bows and all other kinds of weapons.

Maybe if Yhwach was never summoned then Eddie would have been the God of Light, but one small change of past had changed the whole story from here. And on top of it, Eddie never faced death or at least near death situations. He never went through the horrors of his past thanks to getting a better version of Venom and him being the only superhero in New York when everything went to waste, thanks to the work of John.

Due to Venom and his antics, the city was safe from other villains. There was havoc for sure, but comparatively, it was better for him and he was hailed as a hero. He had never gone through the actual sacrifices that his other version would have gone through.

But it was different for Yhawch, he had sacrificed a part of his power. There was selfishness in this as he wanted to bring down Seireitei, but in the end he did sacrifice.

Many other factors played into this, as Yhwach was not the only one who fell in this criteria. Batman too had sacrificed a lot and he too had gone through numerous near death experiences. But Light chose him, because Yhwach had powers which belonged to the same spectrum as Light Force.

Bruce was much on the darker side. So there was that too!!

All in all, Yhwach was the new God of Light and there was nothing anybody could do about it and had to accept it. All came to Yhwach as he was checking himself out. He just got injected by one of the greater powers of the multiverse, he had to see what the whole party was all about.

"Feel good?" Clark asked.

"This is new for me. I feel like my soul is full of energy. Like I can burn the whole planet down if I wish to." Yhwach said slowly and that voice had no kind of empathy in it. This sounded terrifying to others. Such words brought silence to the whole team. Even John didn't expect that his own summon would say such words to terrify others.

"Did the Enigma Force really choose the right guy?" Tony whispered.

"I am just joking. I was just establishing the scale of my power. Not that I will use it here. I already said I have nowhere to go so I will have to stick to this place." Yhwach said as he gave a cheeky smile.

"Get serious people, the drones are detecting people running from out of the city here and they are 10 kms out. In a few minutes they will arrive and we will have to exorcise them of the symbiotes. It will be too much of a hassle." 616-Tony said as he looked at  the notification GAIA had sent over.

"Yhwach can you feel the Darkness? Where is he?" John asked. Yhwach didn't answer and just looked up in a certain direction. He pointed there with his finger.

"Can you feel what he is doing?" Wayne asked. Yhwach shook his head but said.

"I don't know but whatever he is doing, it is giving him more power." Yhwach said in a little more grave tone as he squinted his eyes and looked in that direction.

"Then I guess, its time to bring the big guns." John said as he looked at his watch. He changed the dials of his watch and soon the dial of his omnitrix showed a long humanoid alien. Everybody who had seen him in this form knew what was going to come next.

Alien X!!

John pressed the side button and then he changed to its form. The person who looked like it was made of small stars. The 616-Avengers still have nightmares of this form of John. Only in this journey did they come to know that the watch was called omnitrix and it allowed John to change into any forms of aliens present or saved in the omnitrix.

"Who is joining me in this battle?" John asked. Many raised their arms eagerly. But John looked at Wayne to decide who would fight against this big guy.

"Yhwach, Clark and John would go and fight it and Tony of our universe will be the distant support. Me and others will stay here and try to get rid of the symbiotes plaguing the land and also seeing that the humans trying to come here would be stopped."

Announcement
Read 210+ more chapters on my patreon
21