607. The final fight (2)
487 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so the final fight of this whole debacle had just taken off from the surface of the Earth. They didn't know what to expect, as Yhwach had said that he had been accumulating strength from God knows where.

Yhwach before taking off looked at 616-Thor and Silver Surfer.

"Can I borrow your weapons for a bit?" Yhwach asked.

"Huh!!"

Both of them were struck in their position as Yhwach asked for their signature weapons. Mjolnir and the SurfBoard, and both of the items responded to the call of Yhwach!!! This was unbelievable as there was never a person till now who had wielded both of the weapons at the same time. There had been people who had wielded Mjolnir but never been someone who could wield the SurfBoard.

And the terrifying thing was that when Yhwach extended his hand while pointing at both of the items, both of them flew to his hand and then both of the weapons melded together. And after a few seconds of shining light on it, it transformed into a new weapon.

A weapon which had a long wooden handle like the one held by Stormbreaker. And the metal part of the weapon looked like a double sided axe. But the axe didn't look like a typical axe, it was more of a combination of a hammer and an axe. It looked amazing as the weapon was shining in bright light while all the others were just looking at the new weapon dumbfounded.

"Did he just wield both Mjolnir and a weapon made of Power Cosmic?"

"What the hell is this weapon?"

John, who was looking at it, just smiled. Since Yhwach had decided to live on this Earth, it was better to make himself believable, and the only way to do this was wielding Mjolnir. This was a game changer for everything and for making people trust you.

All the people in the past who had done it could always be trusted, well, almost all people. Moon Knight was an exception ( Yes, Moon Knight too can wield Mjolnir, as Uru metal comes from Moon rocks and Moon Knight is powered by the Moon so he has more authority over Mjolnor and Thor or Odin.) But at the end, those who could wield it, meant that the person could be trusted.

Yhwach, after taking the huge weapon in his hand, took a random swing at the air to see how powerful it. This created a blade type energy which travelled at a fast pace in the air. Tony who was near the attack instinctively dodged, not that it mattered anyway as his armor was anti-kinetic. Nonetheless, just a random swing of the axe created a sense of fear to all the people present.

This was probably one of the most powerful weapons in the multiverse at this stage.

"This probably is one of the most powerful weapons now." John suggested as he too could feel the power of it with his Alien X and Phoenix mode.

"It should be. I will give you back your weapons after we deal with Knull." Yhwach said as he could see the ugly face of Thor and even Norrin's face didn't look so good. He said this in order for them to calm down.

"Enough being showpieces of a museum. Now go and put an end to it." Tony reminded them as they had very less time and the more they wasted time, the more they would have to deal with normal humans.

John and the duo didn't speak any other word and just flew away to the upper atmosphere where Knull was. They needed to put an end to it and fast as now they were really running out of time.

They flew high at a fast speed and soon they reached the place where the symbiotes had blanketed the whole Earth. Yhwach didn't even need an incentive as he just took a swing with his new axe at the symbiotes. This small deed alone created a huge hole at the symbiotes blocking the way,

The symbiotes screamed in pain as this happened, but none of the three gave a heed to the scream as from there they could see a throne levitating high in the air. A throne made of symbiotes as they were wriggling underneath him.

Knull was seen sitting on his chair comfortably. He sat on his chair with a 2 feet white colored capsule in his hand. The capsule was cylindrical and looked like it was fading color as all the three were approaching Knull.

As the color of the capsule was fading, the skin color of Knull was changing from pure black to grey and at a speed visible to the naked eye. The trio stopped a few metres away from Knull. John was looking at the capsule closely as he was not sure what it was.

The capsule looked like it had held immense power once but now it looked all drained and dried up.

Announcement
Read 210+ more chapters on my patreon
22