608. The All-Black
465 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is this? What have you done?" Clark couldn't help but inquire about the sudden change in the body of Knull. He seemed more powerful and jacked up. Apart from the fact that the color of his body now had turned from pitch black to grey.

"I just took some power onto myself since the power didn't have any owner now." Knull said in a very raspy voice. His voice itself had changed now and it sounded more deep than previously when they encountered him.

"You took over the Power Cosmic of the Negative Zone... Didn't you?" John finally opened his mouth on this. He had to think a lot in order to know from where Knull just sucked all the energy up and made himself more powerful. Knull just looked at John with hollow eyes. Since Knull didn't have eyes, it seemed like he was looking at a ghost.

His silence was enough for all to know that whatever John had said was right.

"It doesn't matter even if you take the Power Cosmic. You will die today and not even the Darkness will be able to hold you." John said as he brought out Ea. This time he would use all his power to bring Knull down.

John took a swing at Knull without wasting any more time. John wanted to exert the most power possible so he jumped at Knull while using the sword at point blank range, aiming straight for his head and heart.

But Knull, who was sitting on the throne, was already expecting it. He took his sword which was already at his hand and swung his sword to stop the attack of John. But this was where something amazing happened.

As Knull was using his sword to stop the attack of John, he was stopped by another entity. The entity who he had given no heed to before.

Yhwach!

Knull couldn't sense the arrival of Light since it never had any signature of it arrival. Since there was sun everywhere over the Earth, it was very hard to pinpoint what was going on with the Light Force. But the moment his sword was stopped by Yhwach, Knull felt it.

A being which was on par with his Darkness!!

A power which was the exact opposite of it!!

Yhwach stopped the All-Black with his bare hand alone and he didn't even need to use his new weapon. And then the most amazing thing happened. Yhwach gave a squeeze at the All-Black sword as the side of the sharp blade. And that squeeze was so hard that the famous All-Black Sword just broke down in pieces.

The All-Black. Supposedly one of the top 5 weapons on their multiverse, was broken into pieces with just a squeeze by Yhwach. Clark who was going to use his heat vision on Knull stopped in his tracks too seeing this.

Like John, he too knew how powerful that weapon was, only Ea was on par with its level. It just broke down by the squeeze of Yhwach!! John was the only one who had a calm look on his face because he knew this was going to happen as he ordered Yhwach to make this exact move.

He feared that Knull might prove a little more handful with his weapon and he needed All-Black out of the picture. It was Knull who was powered by Power Cosmic, but not his sword. John's sword would still be the same sword as it once was when he made it. And if Knull was given more time, with his sword he might give more power to the symbiotes.

John didn't want this to happen. And neither did Yhwach!

So both decided on this and he used his hand alone to get rid of one of the most powerful weapons of the multiverse. The one which almost led Gorr to achieving his vow to kill all Gods. The weapon which wreaked havoc in the multiverse was responsible for the death of many Celestials was no more!!

"This can't be!!! How is this possible? No...  How? How did you do this?" Knull was fuming in anger and had a face of disbelief when his happened. This really was something which shouldn't have happened, but when a person had Light on their side and a person like Yhwach who himself had a broken level of power, this was entirely possible.

In addition, John had the power of predicting the future, thanks to the comics, so he knew exactly what would happen if Yhwach would try to destroy the weapon.

"You have not evolved Knull. After all these years, your symbiotes evolved, but your sword remained the same. It gave birth to things that could evolve but it remained the same. Your loyal servant. Freedom has cost you Knull!"

John said as his attack from Ea finally landed at the chest of Knull!!

(Eddie too broke the Necrosword with his hands in the comics. Mind you, Eddie is the real God of Light. Venom was trapped on the Hive at that time)

Announcement
Read 200+ more chapters on my patreon
23