618. King in Black (2)
443 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a minute of searching with his omnipotence, John appeared over the Pacific Ocean. Particularly over a whale which came over the water to breathe. The whale looked totally different from the normal whale. Its color was pure white with small streaks of black on its surface.

From the get-go it was apparent that it was a 'negatively charged' symbiote. And John needed to bond with it to get access to the Hive. He flew down slowly and stepped on the body of the whale as it dived into the water again. But as the whale felt that some stepped on its body it stopped.

"I think you can hear me." John used his telepathic powers to talk with the living symbiote.

"I can hear you. What do you want? Kill me?"

"Kill you? Why? Do I look that dumb? I am here to bond with you. I am not Knull that I will subject symbiotes to a draconic rule. I just want to bond with you so that I can talk with the Hive."

There was a total silence from the symbiote and John awaited its response. He waited and finally after half a minute, the symbiote said.

"You can bond with me. The Hive wants to talk to you too." the symbiote said. The white colored whale was suddenly losing its unique color and in a moment's notice a white colored living symbiote came out of the body of the whale. And it slowly creeped on the foot of John.

The whole transition didn't take more than 1 minute as John was covered by white white colored symbiote. He looked just like another version of anti-Venom but the logo on his chest was that of a burning bird instead of regular logos. The burning bird was in front of a huge door. The door signifying the Gate of Babylon and on the door had the logo of Omnitrix and also a small helmet on the top.

All of these were different types of power that John wielded. And the symbiote was able to make that logo on his chest after John allowed the symbiote to go through a part of his memories. The symbiote had access to all of his memories except for the fact about the system.

This was him showing goodwill to the Hive. Though many of his deepest memories will be open to the Hive, he wanted to gamble that the Hive would let him be the King. The future has changed a lot and he needed extra insurance. And Hive would allow him to have that. The Hive would be able to provide security to his close friends and family. For those who didn't have extraordinary power. (yes, Hawkeye I am looking at you)

After the initial darkness, John found himself standing in the eye of a black abyss. John felt like he was in an auction house of chinese novels as he could see that he was on the bottom of a circular tower that had no roof. The tower had 200 floors in it and on each floor there were thousands of symbiotes wriggling and moving in random directions.

John could easily understand that he was in the core of the Hive. He was looking in all directions to see how a Hive functioned. It looked like it was some kind of ant colony, the only difference being that there were only one kind of 'ants' in this and there was no 'Queen' to lead them.

As he was looking around, 12 big looking dragon symbiotes approached him from the directions. The dragons were huge and all of them were black in color. The symbiotes were looking at him, while John was giving them a scrutinising gaze.

"We have been waiting for you to come, O savior!"

"Eh!! Savior? What does that mean?"

"You saved our race from eternal damnation and were subjected to evil by the previous ruler. Thank you for freeing our kind."

All of the dragons who were standing in a circular position around John bowed down their heads. John felt embarrassed by seeing such gratitude by symbiotes. All he did was lend a helping hand and see if there would be any benefits.

"You know why I am here?" John asked.

"Yes, to be the new King in Black!!!" a dragon answered.

"Yes. A king must always sit on the throne. I am being narcissistic and selfish here to ask for the position. You have seen almost all of my memories and you know what I want. All I want is peace in the world and a proper order. Total order can never be achieved as that would upset the balance. But all I ask for is help in maintaining the order as long as possible, until chaos comes and destroys everything."

One dragon shook his head and said.

"You don't have to give an explanation. We had already decided to make you the new King in Black."

Announcement
Read 200 chapters on my patreon
21