620. The after party (2)
495 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon it was night and the Avengers Tower was lit like never before. This was a grand occasion for the superheroes of Earth-616. They had just won a huge war and the people of Earth needed to be assured that their superheroes were working perfectly fine.

In fact many of the people of Earth had seen that the superheroes had been helping them to gather their lives together again and for the better. The governments had already issued statements that a very old alien had tried to take over their planet but the superheroes of various Earths had come together to help them.

616-Tony specifically asked for this as he wanted the people to know that they had help from the multiverse too and this was also a warning to the governments to back off. The new Transformers had already ignited greed among many officials, but he told them 'no' right on their face.

And he threatened them the same way John did once. The governments had their heart stopped for a bit when they came to know that John was present in this war and he was the main spear of this whole operation.

They knew better than to antagonise someone who had once shown what power really looked like.

After 616-Tony made sure that everything was in order he came back to the Avengers Tower for the party. Many had already arrived and some were on their way to the tower. There were tons of heroes who had participated in this war and so the number of people was quite large. It was fortunate that the Tower was big enough to handle all the people and of course since it was a party there would be food and drinks around, so there were more people being added in the whole celebration.

"You have to admit that I can throw some big parties. I bet 10$ that even in your world there was never a party as huge as this." Tony said as he drank from a champagne glass to Wayne. Bruce was dressed properly for this occasion and he looked quite handsome in his attire. Since it was a party held by Tony, of course there would be girls. So many girls were giving him flirting looks.

"We never had such a problem that we will need help from other universes to handle. So of course you won in this regard. Congratulations on being the magnet of the worst possible problems of the multiverse." Wayne gave a fitting answer to Tony's words. Tony was tongue tied and didn't expect that Bruce would lead the argument in such a way.

"Hey.. This time it was your people who gave us more problems. Now we have no idea of what this imbalance would cause us." 616-Tony accused.

"If we didn't help then it would not have been so smooth sailing for all of us. There were too many of them." Barry who was roaming around came with a glass of his own. He looked sad a bit as he could never get high with drinks. Speed Force took that power of alcohol away from him.

"That is true. We have been quite lucky in this regard. There were no casualties. Not even humans." 616-Steve entered the whole discussion going on between 616-Tony and others. They all started discussing what might happen in the future.

"Where is the god-guy?" 616-Tony asked. All started searching for him and soon found John out. He was currently sitting at the bar with a glass of his own. They all went to the bar and joined John as he was spacing out by himself alone at the bar.

"Hey John, what problems do you think we might face since you say there is an imbalance." 616-Tony asked. John didn't reply to that and was still spacing out.

"Yeah, what are your theories?" Barry asked this time as he put his hand on John;s shoulder. But John who was sitting at the bar was still without a word. He was still spacing out looking at the bartender.

"John?"

All the others immediately felt something was wrong and all looked at the bartender as that was the person on whom his eyes were travelling. His eyes were not even blinking as he was watching the bartender.

The bartender seemed like an old guy with white hair. He had wrinkles on his face and wore squared spectacles. He was bartending very seriously as he was mixing drinks  but he had a very attractive smile on his face. The odd thing was that all the other bartenders were young and energetic while this guy was the only old person in the whole group who were attending to the guests.

Wayne, who was with them, immediately felt something was wrong shouted.

"All guests who are not superheroes, please vacate the premises."

Announcement
Read 190+ chapters on my patreon
19