621. The revelations everyone had been waiting for
534 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was pin drop silence when Wayne shouted those words. The music was stopped by GAIA as she too could feel that something and Friday went and asked the non superhero guests who were mostly models and a few politicians and businessmen to leave. the other members of the superhero team of the Avengers, 616-Avengers, The X-men and even the Inhumans were gathered around John.

It was good thing that the Hall was huge to handle all the people or else it would have been quite awkward. All the Avengers were on alert mode, though none of them had no idea what just happened.

As the people were asked to go out, everybody did, even the fellow bartenders left, only the old man continued with his glasses and mixing drinks. He was busy cleaning the glasses and seeing that every kind of drink was in their right place. He looked professional and his hands were steady for a man of his age.

John was still still looking at the old man with keen eyes. He came silently to the party thinking he would enjoy his time here and even have some drink. But the instant he sat and his eyes fell upon the bartender he knew that the jolly time of his had been thrown out of the window. The whole life of his flashed in front of his eyes. That included his past life too.

In a minute or so all the other extra people had left and the superheroes were the only one sin the whole Hall. Bruce came forward and finally put his hands on the shoulder of John to break him from his stupor. He gave the shoulder a squeeze.

John, who had been spacing out all this time, came back to reality. He stood up from his seat and bowed his head. This was the first time had bowed his head in front of someone. He then proceeded to say

"To what do I owe a visit from such an esteemed self as yours? Mr. Creator!!!"

The other people who were ready to have a fight or handle any kind of situation were flabbergasted by the words of John. They had already noticed that this 'bartender' was special and most of them thought that this person was some kind of enemy. But the words of John made them almost fall on the ground.

The creator? Who is that?

The bartender who was cleaning the glasses looked up at John and smiled. His smile seemed like the world would just melt in the feeling of warmth. Each move of this person seemed elegant and divine for the lack of better word.

"I came all the way to meet you, special one!!" the old man said. If by this time it was not apparent who this person was, then let me make it clear to you all. This old man was the One Above All!!!

The ultimate powerhouse of the Marvel Multiverse!!

The person who created everything from the get go and was the embodiment of the multiverse. It was him who looked after everything. It was him whom the Fantastic four once met when they went to a journey on the multiverse. They saw him drawing on a canvas. Drawing their very existence!!

He is the final Boss whom nobody could defeat!! Well that is how the story went at least!!

John was surprised by the words of John and truth to be told he was panicking a bit inside. In all of his life he had been fearful of only one person and that was One Above All. When his soul first transmigrated here he was always on the lookout if this person would come for his life.

He was the anomaly of the multiverse. His existence was what OAA had never planned and he was sure  of it. Then came powers. The powers which had no connection with the multiverse. As time went by, he thought that OAA never cared. He was in this small assumption. The assumption and dream that broke today with him paying a visit of his own!!!

"Uhh... Ummm... Did I do something wrong?" John asked in a very shaky tone. He knew that he was responsible for the death of Darkness. Yhwach was his own summon at the end. Though he gave freedom to him, at the end Yhwach was his man. Now the question was did OAA know of his power? Or it was something different?

"Let's introduce ourselves first shall we?" OAA said as he kept the glass on the table.

All the others who were listening to the conversation were confused. They had no idea who this person was but from the gesture of John, it was apparent that this person was a very big deal and they needed to be cautious. Though there was no hostility as of yet, they needed to be preapred.

Now knowing that, no amount of preparation would be remotely enough to face this person.

Announcement
Read 190+ chapters on my patreon
18