642. Spaceship
378 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment he said that from the corner of the parking space a man emerged from the shadow. The man seemed like he was an assassin out of the fantasy books from the medieval ages.

It was Oblivion. The Guardian of the Void. He was someone who looked after the multiverse from afar. From the Void. That was the lie that had been told to everyone. He was the Guardian for sure but in addition he watched over the Wall too.

He was the security that the multiverse had provided to see over the Wall. And this time he was tasked of taking John and his team to the Wall.

The last time he met, he warned his compatriots of not to antagonize John, but one person didn't heed his words. Oblivion was the only one who was wary of John. It was because he could smell the same breath from John as he normally got from the Wall.

Maybe because the system that John had was powered by the Wall and Oblivion got the hint of it, but at the end Oblivion was very cautious when it came to John. And rightfully so. John had shown his prowess more than one time and even the famous Unmaker was dead, never to be revived again.

It was done with the help of a trick for sure but at the end he defeated someone whom the Living Tribunal himself found it hard. And now Darkness too was gone. All done with him leading. For Oblivion, John was evil for sure because he tilted the balance, but he knew that John was the necessary evil as even OAA himself had pinned his hopes on him.

"Guys this is Oblivion. He will be our guide in the journey. He is one of the great abstract entities on par with Eternity," John said introducing him to everyone. All of the people present were now numbed by one thing after another. Few hours ago they met OAA, then about beings who are more powerful than they could imagine in their wildest dreams and now an abstract being who has the same power as Eternity and from the looks of it he would be the guide.

"Nice to meet you."

"Hello."

Such greetings could be heard from everyone and they all tried to be as polite as possible. Of course John's Avengers had already met them before so there was no need for new introduction, though Oblivion knew everyone present and even the ones who came from another universe, he didn't know about the Shinigami.

This was new, so eyes them for a few seconds before turning back to John.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes."

"Let's go."

"We will need a spaceship to be at the void. Your current technology and suit isn't enough for your allies to be at the Void so you will need a spaceship that can withstand the void and have a shield or whatever you call it to be safe. Do you have such spaceship?"

John went into contemplation. According to Oblivion they needed a spaceship which can withstand void and also have a shielding facility. The biggest spaceships right now in his pocket was the scout ships.

But those ships weren't big enough to take everyone with and establish a base near the Wall. They needed something like the Star Destroyer from Star Wars.

Big enough to have a shield and have power enough to blow everything to pieces as every major base should have one.

They needed a moving base and large one at that.

After much though and many movies that he had made he came across one ship that was big enough to hold each and every kind of facility. It would be suffice to say that ship was too big for the number people they have but it could be over looked with the new summons that he could bring with the spaceship.

The Wall would be under surveillance 24/7 and it was not possible for him to be at the 'base' all the time. So he needed a weapon that could look after it. This operation would take a lot of time so he needed something sturdy and big.

"I am going to pull one spaceship from the multiverse but it is too large of its size to land on Earth it would be better if we go to outer space and I pull it out." John said. Since here everyone knows that John has been given powers from the Wall and he had talked about this before none of them were surprised by the words of John.

They were just curious about the kind of Spaceship that John was going to 'pull'.

"Let us go to space then." Oblivion said.

John nodded his head an waved his hands at the people who were ready to go to the Wall. They said goodbye to their team mates one last time before vanishing with John.

Announcement
Read 170+ more chapters on my patreon
17