643. Spaceship (2)
364 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the parties who would go with John and Oblivion were given time beforehand to say goodbye to their teammates and even their family beforehand. They had no idea how much time would pass by as they worked on the Wall and researched it.

There were many who had joined this team. Even Beast from the X-men of John's universe decided to join and contribute as his doppelganger too had joined. They were excited to say the least though they were scared too.

But saving the multiverse took precedence.

So the team which was supposed to be a small one turned out to be a big one. With 40 members from 4 different universes. For the first time people from different universes had come together for such a massive project.

John's vanishing move took the team and threw them to the open space near Earth. The whole team were wearing suits made by 616-Tony and Tony. The new suit was more durable and better and Wakanda had pitched in their Vibranium for the suits.

"Where is the spaceship?" 616-Tony asked.

"It's on its way. I had to use a lot of power to bring it." John replied.

"Which universe are you bringing it from?" Tony asked.

"You will see." John replied with a mysterious smile. So they all started waiting. After almost 5 minute of waiting, everyone saw a small dot in the distance. The dot that was very tiny from afar slowly started getting bigger. And in a minute or so everyone finally got to see what kind of spaceship John had brought from another multiverse beyond the Wall.

The men of John's Avengers didn't even recognize the spaceship until Banner's eyes glowed.

"Is that the Harvester? The main ship of that alien race?"

"Yes. The spaceship of the alien race from Independence Day -Resurgence. Didn't like their story at all but damn these people had a huge one." John said. Everyone from John's universe agreed. They didn't like the story but they didn't think much about it. Most of the movies of John signified other multiverses so the story was not a concern for them.

The spaceship was proof that there were all other multiverses out there that they had no idea about.

"Wait!! You mean THAT ship? The Ship that was almost the size of the moon?" Tony asked.

"More or less yes."

"Man, you have some weird fetish for big ass things. First there was the Ring and now the Harvester."

John just looked at Tony with glaring eyes. Tony did catch him red handed. He did love toys. For a moment he even thought of bringing the Meridian or the Installation 00 for this adventure but he stopped himself. Those will be too big for their own taste and it is better to go for smaller things.

Smaller being the sarcasm here.

"Are the aliens still on the spaceship?" Batman asked as that was their main concern here.

"Yes, but they would listen to my orders. They are not so powerful to begin with and all of them live under the shell so it's easy to control them using magic." John replied. All nodded their heads as he had done the same thing with Lex Luthor and Trigon before so they were not so concerned about it.

The others however were stupefied to say the least. The spaceship looked so massive that it could cover countries easily and if this spaceship ever crash landed on Earth it would be like the dinosaur age all over again. But there wouldn't be any new species later as the Earth itself would break apart just by the sheer impact of the spaceship.

The spaceship in shape looked like the ones that they had seen in old sci-fi movies. A circular disc shape with claws poking out from all sides.

"How the hell are we going to control such a ship?" Beast asked.

"The ship has its own ecosystem which you could change as you see fit. It contains an army of strong aliens who will heed your command and work under you so you don't have to worry. The aliens will serve you and you just need to do your research." John calmed the others down. The other people from the Avengers explained to their teammates about the spaceship. Soon the spaceship had arrived. Though they were very confused about all of this at the beginning, they soon got the hang of it.

As this discussion among the team members was rampant about the approaching spaceship, 616-Earth was going through a 'heart attack'. GAIA and the Avengers had to step in and calm the people. It was fortunate that only the higher ranked people got to see the spaceship from their observatories and all the satellites had been destroyed in the invasion of Knull.

Announcement
Read 170+ more chapters on my patreon
17