644. Reaching the Wall
357 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The huge hangar that could easily fit 100 trucks side by side slowly opened after the spaceship stopped at the edge where the heroes were just levitating with the help of suits. The sheer size of the hangar was enough to make their hearts chill, let alone the spaceship.

As the hangar opened in absolute silence, the other got a view inside. There were aliens standing inside the hangar. The aliens that looked like it came out of a sci-fi movie. A long standing alien with tentacles wriggling around.

Except for the Avengers, the others felt weird seeing such aliens. They were warned about the aliens before but they didn't expect that the aliens would look like these. Most of the people here have seen aliens before, but all of them were in humanoid form, never in 'octopus' form.

This was new to them.

Seeing everyone was still looking at the aliens, John broke them from the stupor and said

"Get in. Mr. Oblivion here would take us all to the Void."

The others broke from their stiffened gazes and slowly followed John as they all entered the hangar. The aliens which were standing bowed their head as John and the aliens entered. 616-Banner felt a little weird seeing all of this, including many others seeing how the aliens were greeting them as if they were kings.

The aliens didn't even introduce themselves.

"Can they not treat us as kings?" 616-Banner asked.

"These guys harvest living planets to fuel their conquests and treat lives as cheap as ants. They don't need our acceptance. Their slavery will be their salvation for the multiverse." Tony chimed in the middle to cut all forms of sympathy that his teammates were having at this point for the aliens.

Tony then proceeded to tell about how these aliens work and what the ship was made for. They were dumbfounded to say the least.

"Must have cost you a loss to bring this ship here?" Wayne asked.

"Little bit but it doesn't matter. Now that we have a spaceship we will leave." John said as he looked at Oblivion as he was looking around the ship curiously. Like the Avengers and the X-men, everyone was curious about the spaceship.

This spaceship had everything. From its own weather system to playgrounds and houses. John had spent some extra fan values to decorate the whole spaceship so that it would fit for human living and necessities.

Oblivion after looking around for a few seconds vanished with the spaceship. The authorities who were keeping an eye on the spaceship from the telescopes had sighed in relief as they saw the spaceship just disappearing. They were in pins and needles even though SHIELD had said that the spaceship was not hostile.

Knull had scarred the people for life!!

"We will reach the Wall in 6 Earth hours. The journey will be far and I will direct this spaceship. You can start settling down and get ready for saving the Wall." Those were the last words of Oblivion as he disappeared. He didn't leave the spaceship but he didn't want to show himself to the people around.

He had always been a loner. That was his destiny and the reason he was made. Interacting with people wasn't very high in his priorities.

"Talking to an abstract being really is tough." 616- Beast said.

"Sure is. I don't even understand what these beings are even after people around me explained to me ." the other Beast said.

All roamed around to see what the spaceship had in store and were led by the aliens that had inhabited before. John had mentioned that this spaceship was changed so they wanted to see what changes had been done.

The Guardians flew to the forest beside the lake. This ecosystem was made in accordance with the humans so it was perfect for the Guardians too. They were more interested in nature rather than living with humans. The Green Lanterns too followed them to help the Guardians make homes for the Guardians.

The other humans and mutants didn't mind as they also felt a little uncomfortable with the presence of Guardians beside them as they could easily feel that the Guardians had no emotional quotient.

Everybody took their stuff and moved to their new homes and base. The three Tony decided to stay together and share a laboratory as they could invent more and make suits suitable for the void after getting a taste of how it looked and operated. This was important as they needed to work on the Wall and everyone needed a suit.

Everyone except for John and the Green Lantern. So they would be their testing subject and the lantern ring will be their basis of suit-making.

The others too decided to make separate labs and work together.

In this way 6 hours had passed by as all were settling in. Soon the aliens who were serving them came to knock as Wayne had called all of them. The Wall was within sight from the command center.

Announcement
Read 170+ chapters on my patreon
16