645. The sights
387 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All had reached the command center which was at least the size of two football fields and it was directly at the center of the spaceship. One might say if it was the center how would they get a view of the outside. Well, it was simple. It was because the command center had perfect image projection from outside the space.

The command center was built in such a way that except for the pedals and the rudders required to direct the ship the other images would just be projected at the command center just like a VR panel all over the roof and the sides of the command center.

John specially asked for this modification as he got this idea from a famous Chinese novel he had read in his previous life. And from the looks of it, this modification was worth the price. With this they didn't have to look outside just by the holographic images.

This was more like a reality VR for the people.

Now getting back to the story, all had arrived at the command center as Wayne called everyone. Even the Guardians had shown up. They were all curious about the Wall that had been spoken for quite a few times. And their sole mission was to save the Wall from breaking apart and thus flinging them to an unknown future which nobody would like to see.

When the first images of the Wall came projected at the walls of the center, they were mesmerised. Most of them expected the Wall to look like black. Because that was what the Void.

The Void had no color, no planets. Nothing. Imagine Black Hole but on a universal scale. That was what Void was. But the Wall was different. Even from afar they could see the color. And it was not just a single color. Even from afar the people could identify that the Wall was made of different colored lights emitting from it.

It felt like a ray of hope in this damned darkness. If the people didn't know better about the Wall and were ignorant many would have run to this place to seek refuge. Of course being in the Void itself was a miracle. forget about reaching the Wall.

This multiverse wasn't like DC where the edge of each universe had a Wall. The Wall here was outside the multiverse so none could get access to it. Even if a person does reach the Void, it would be nigh impossible to reach the Wall.

As the spaceship was approaching the Wall, the people got to see the Wall in more vivid colors and more clarity. Since it was a projection, none could use their powers and see further away. They could only do it from a window and the window of the spaceship was too far away. All of them were too lazy to move.

They finally were able to see the Wall after a few minutes of flying towards it. Except for Wayne, John and the Guardians many were expecting just a Wall, just a simple combination of different colors. But when they got near to it they were dumbfounded.

The Wall was transparent!!

And from the transparent Wall, everyone could see different species and different kinds of aliens struck in the Wall. It seemed like there were alien species being frozen in clear ice for thousands and thousands of years. All of the aliens that were struck in the Wall were in a single position. In a T-pose. It was little funny as this pose was basically how the police take pictures after a person were arrested on Earth. But none of them smiled here. Some aliens were small and had height lesser than a human being. But others were the size of Galactus!!

The Wall was huge enough to even capture these people and imprison them here.

"What the!!! These are living beings that are imprisoned in the Wall?"

"These are the alien species that are threatening us?"

John had seen the Wall in the comics and from the looks of it, this wasn't far away from the art work. When OAA said that his system came from the Wall, he had a feeling that not only the system came from the Wall.

His soul too might belong in the Wall!! Maybe his Earth was struck at the Wall too and for one reason or another, the system and his soul were transferred to John's body. Maybe someone from the Wall had powers of divination and thus had written the comics over the course of time. And for that reason he had such immense knowledge of the future.

In this multiverse, over the course of time he had accepted himself as John and had long forgotten his previous life. The comics were the thing that kept his connection with the previous world.

Announcement
Read 170+ more chapters on my patreon
17