648. Inspection (2)
329 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as such thoughts had started arising among the members, the Avengers looked at Wayne. Normally this could be settled as Wayne's department because only he establishes contingencies for all the members.

"Bruce, it's your work. Do you want to do it?" Tony whispered in his ears.

"I have already started doing it and making a file on each and everyone the moment we left the multiverse." Wayne said.

"Sometimes you are more scary than these Omega Titans that I am seeing right now." Banner who heard this whispering said. John had already known that Wayne had been doing this, but he was surprised how early he had started.

He was powerful now so he didn't need to do such kinds of things, but the habit of his stayed and he would do everything possible to make separate files on anyone he deemed as a threat or powerful. John coughed a bit to attract the attention of everyone, even Emma who had a death glare on her face. She was angry that John would leave and though she understood why John had thought of it, there was nothing she could do.

Even the Guardians thought that John might prove to be difficult if his power went out of hands. Though he had the Phoenix Force, it was better that he was kept out in the research to fill the crack.

"Wayne will set up files for each and everyone of you on the basis of weakness and how to counter them if any one of you goes rogue. I will also be under evaluation and everybody is expected to be asked some questions and a personal interview by Wayne here." John announced.

Everybody again started whispering but all in all there was a general consensus. Almost everybody here knows Wayne and those who didn't would get used to him pretty soon. He was powerful and trustworthy, at least from what they could see. Wayne came forward and said in a loud voice.

"I will make separate files for each and everyone of you. I will keep these files in high security and files would be kept on each different Earth, where you all hail from. This bundle of files will always be under security and off the grid so that some bad guys don't get other thoughts about this. I have faced this once so I will be extra careful about it. (Batman animated movie involving Vandal Savage. He was ousted from Justice League later after his contingencies on the members of the JL was leaked)

"All in favor!!" Tony said as he supported his friend to make files on their friends. He had wanted to do this for a long time. He has his own paranoia, especially now. Unsurprisingly, more than 80% lifted their hands. Those who didn't belong to the Shinigami group as they were new to this whole thing and half of them didn't even understand what 'files' were. Only Mayuri and Urahara had a better idea of what the discussion was.

"The suits are almost ready. You will have to wait for few more hours before we leave for the crack so that we can inspect it. Do make your instruments ready so that we can start on our main work soon, while I will go through each and everyone of you in the meantime. John will be here until a file on him has been made."

"Now you all can disperse and work on your own and have fun till it lasts." Wayne said. He really had a way to depress the people around him, but those who were used to it didn't care about what he said.

John and Emma went to their own place. In the journey, everybody had settled down in their own place so he too found a big place for himself and Emma. There he had properly explained why he was taking this decision as he wasn't sure of his own self.

Phoenix Force was there for sure but he was also a Sorcerer and 2/3rd God. Both of his powers were too OP to look over and make sure that these extra powers of his was not an enemy to his allies. Emma almost cried hearing this but she ultimately accepted after consoling her for an hour.

Soon many people were called as the suits were manufactured for everyone and Tony even set up a factory in the spaceship. It was fortunate that T'Challa had agreed to let them take some amounts of Vibranium from his kingdom.

Though Tony had that in their Ring, he didn't want to go back just for this small purpose. Many had gathered at the center. In the first expedition, not all will get the chance to see the Wall up close. Even Wayne would sit back and supervise everything.

Announcement
Read 170 chapters ahead on my patreon
18