649. Inspection (3)
326 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first mortal to ever go close and look up at the Wall on this side of the multiverse was Thanos. He was forcefully sent through the tiny crack that had first appeared on this side of the multiverse. Thanos's body was made small by the OAA and was sent inside forcefully. Instead of being struck at the Wall like a sculpture, he vanished after entering through the crack, or it would be better to say that the small body of Thanos had vanished without being struck.

When OAA saw this, he had a gloomy face. It meant that the inside of the Wall was probably free and huge and only the outsides had some species being struck which served as the boundary between the Wall and the beings that were on the Wall, which apparently might be moving freely and conspiring to come outside.

Now after some years, there was another group of mortals who had come up near the crack to inspect it, monitor it and maybe heal the crack if possible. The people who had arrived were probably the best of the best minds the multiverse had to offer. Reed Richards of two universes, Tony Stark of 3 universes, Bruce Banner of 3 universes, Beast from two universes, The Guardians, Urahara, Mayuri and other tons of people who would serve as the bodyguard and all of this would be led by Bruce Wayne.

He would keep an eye on everything and everyone and make sure that the Wall didn't play tricks on them. He would even make emergency protocol if there was a problem of his own. In the past it was the Justice League who was responsible if he went rogue.

But this time he couldn't trust anyone so he would have to make emergency protocol. He even asked John could get his hands on Kryptonite. John agreed to supply him a few of those rocks to make sure that Batman and Superman get weakened if any of them went rogue.

John stayed at the spaceship while the others just went to see the crack and make a small platform near it and start working. They went with their new Vibranium made void resistant suit or as 616-Tony named it VMV suits which the three of them made together.

They were in black color but it had a white streamline all over the body. It was made of nano-tech so none of them would have to face problems wearing the suit manually. As the first team was ready they flew away to the platform that the Green Lanterns had made.

"This crack doesn't look big. You all are making a big deal out of it." Mayuri was the first one to speak as he stepped on the platform and looked at the crack. Like others he couldn't feel any pressure or any kind of energy flowing out of the Wall.

There was nothing or at least they felt nothing.

"This crack is getting bigger as time flows by. In time it will only get bigger and these aliens will just flow out."

"Alright but will they survive the void? This void in itself could be declared as a boundary which no bring would find it easy to cross and find the multiverse. The Void is unending and the multiverse of ours is just a small part of it."

"Then what will you do if it completely breaks apart from the other side. It would break on this side too right? So we have to make sure that the other side doesn't affect our side. And we can only make sure of it by plugging this side of the crack. So we need to take this crack seriously and also make ourselves ready for war, if the beings cross to our side."

John was looking at the platform from the command center with Wayne going through all the files that he had from before and the ones he would need to make.

"That platform will come pretty handy. Green Lanterns are really flexible." John commented while looking at the people working. He could see that Reed had gone with his instruments to experiment on the crack and see if there was any solution.

"True but we might need more power as security here."

"What do you have in mind?" John asked.

"The White Lantern!!!"

"That's a nice dream Bruce. But you do understand that if I want to pull the entity of White lantern here it would cost me a lot." John said. The White Lantern was the strongest lantern group from all the shades of the ring. This Lantern was the embodiment of life and had powers corresponding to all the lanterns of the DC multiverse.

It was not that he couldn't bring the entity but the thing is it would cost him a lot of fan values to bring him here.

Announcement
Read 160+ more chapters on my patreon
15