652.Keeping an eye on the Multiverse
324 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She didn't want to speak about her new acquisition of knowledge to John as he would easily stop them or anyone of importance from participating in the new mess but she wanted to participate nonetheless along with Audino. People might take a liking to her and think that she is only good at healing but people forget that she is also good in close combat.

Not only her, all this time that she has been here she has made friends with many God level Pokemons of the World. John had always given them free reign and since she was a being made out of magic the higher level Pokemons were interested in her and to know more of their surroundings.

She was a treasure trove of knowledge and she acted as the news reporter to them. John speaks of many things to her and thus those news and knowledge gets passed on to the higher Pokemons. Even Mewtwo comes over from time to time to listen to her, though he had become a Guardian of Oa a long time ago.

And thus after John slept away, she called all the higher level Pokemons (except for Arceus) to have a talk and speak of about the future and their war which was coming soon.

John had no knowledge about all of this and he was just sleeping soundly at that moment. He slept for 10 hours straight. He saw himself being wrapped in a blanket while he was on the couch. He smiled seeing this. As he was spacing out, the spirit came with a cup of tea in her hand.

John didn't have much preference about tea or coffee and he hardly drank any but today was one of those days where he needed one and she could perfectly understand that. Being the 'Alfred' for John for such a long time she had got to know some of the habits of John.

"Thanks for the blanket." John said.

"You looked like you needed rest. Didn't you sleep in the Harvester?"

"How do you know of the Harvester?"

"I spoke with the remaining members of the Avengers. They spoke of the spaceship that took many of you away."

"You speak with my friends?"

"You can't expect me to be at home at all times. Do you?"

"I guess that's right."

"Did they say anything more?" John asked as his eyebrows were raised when he got to know that she had made friends with the other Avengers. None of the Avengers had spoken of this before. Not that it would matter if she spoke to them or not but this information was new to him.

John didn't think much and didn't even bother to look through her memories or the memories of other members of the Avengers. He would never in the lives of his summons until absolutely necessary.

As he drank his tea slowly he recounted his fight and the things he had to face with friends a few days ago. Of course he didn't speak of OAA or other such serious matters. He didn;t want to make her worried not knowing that she had already known all of this. She just let him speak his own mind and his own perspective about the fight against Knull.

"So where is Yhwach?"

"He wanted to be in 616 so he is staying there and said something about making an army. So he is there recruiting."

"An army for what?"

"I don't know. I just let him be." John lied. After OAA spoke so many things he ordered Yhwach to make an army of his own and make their own Sternritters (Followers of Yhwach and were under the direct command of Yhwach. They are the levels of Captains).

"Will he be dangerous?"

"Naa. He will be fine. I asked GAIA to keep an eye on him."

"Any plans for now?"

"Now? I am the God of symbiotes so I was planning to send symbiotes to universes I have access to and keep an eye on the multiverse."

"Keep an eye on the multiverse? Why?`` The spirit acted surprised but she could already understand what he might be thinking. John needed an army and what better army one could get than the symbiotes with powerful hosts.

"Well, like 616 I want to help every universe I can in my own way." John lied again as he wanted the symbiotes to get a powerful host and also keep an eye on Owen on every universe he could get access to.

"Oh that seems about right. Alright I will leave you to your work. I am going to bring back Audino from the ranch. She had been playing there too often."

"Let her be. It's not like we need her always here. She can lead a good life and have fun."

Announcement
Read 160+ chapters ahead on my patreon
14