653. New planet
328 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the spirit left John closed his eyes. He had work to do now. At first he needed to bring Klyntar here, in his universe. Klyntar was the Hive point for all the symbiotes on its planet so it being here was necessary for John as he needed to be on the control and access any memories. from the symbiotes and Klyntar would be his Hive point. He would place the planet at the satellite orbit of Saturn just like Oa.

Oa would serve both as a security for Klyntar and a deterrent for any forces that might have some ideas about this planet. Neither the aliens nor the humans dare to go near Oa. They had been warned and most of the people who come from far to Mars for trade were told about Oa and the Green Lanterns. Now the Green Lanterns were like hot potatoes in the universe and they know about their power.

Thanks to John's movies and stories which were now famous all over the universe. Lex Corp held the marketing rights and since the company was very wealthy, it didn't take long for John's movies and series to be famous all over. Disney now has a huge turnover and could easily rival the total worth of Earth in just its wealth.

Of course John gives away a lot of his wealth to charity, young orphans and Pokemon gyms. Umbrella had benefited a lot from the Disney's money and they now can rival in power against the countries too, though technically the company didn't have any kind of military power. Umbrella and Disney had stayed away from politics as much as possible. Nobody would want to poke a sleeping beer and politicians too stayed away from them.

As John closed his eyes and stayed on the couch, on the orbit of Saturn a new planet just got added. A planet almost as the size of Oa but it was eerily black. But even on this pitch black planet if one looked closely they would see small black 'puddles' wriggling and moving around. These were the symbiotes. The appearance of Klyntar sent alarm signs on the space agencies on Mars and on Earth. Only after Oa sent an announcement that this new planet called Klyntar was under their jurisdiction did the people back off.

But there would always be curiosity of why a new planet had appeared without any signs. Most people thought of John's works and went through his movies and series again to search for any clues. Sadly, they were none and the average people would not even know of what the planet was and what it signified.

SHIELD even asked John about this sudden change and the only answer they received was 'don't care about it. It is under the rule of Oa. If you can ever join the Avengers, you might know what the planet was'. This was the answer the Security Council got from John. Only Fury had knowledge about it as he had close ties with the Avengers and he had learnt a lot from the Avengers when they had returned but he would never open his mouth.

He was just surprised that Klyntar was on Earth but from all the clues he had received was that Klyntar now had a new King. And this was probably Hal Jordan or John Jameson. It was either of them. Hal Jordan was on the list because it was close to Oa and John was on the suspect list because Klyntar had come to their universe. Only John had enough free time to hop an entire planet from one universe to another.

Since Klyntar was an ally he didn't much care. In fact he was eyeing that some of the symbiotes would bond with the human agents of his. His SHIELD now had 70% shinobis and the rest humans. It was shameful to say that the shinobis were doing a better job at handling missions than the humans. Not that it mattered as the success rate was high and the Security Council were having orgasms out of it but as a Director he still felt that the humans were left behind by a lot and at times he wanted to restart the super soldier serum.

Only because of the presence of the Avengers and Steve did he stop himself from taking such fruitless decisions. Now there was Klyntar, all he needed was to convince John or Hal to hand over some symbiotes for his human agents and he would be happy. He would love to experiment on them and see if there was any use of them. He had heard a lot about Venom and he couldn't wait to talk about it with Hal and John soon.

As such weird thoughts were revolving around the head of Nick, John was having a conversation with the higher echelons of Klyntar and shared his 'visions' of the future with them.

Announcement
Read 160+ chapters on my patreon
12