654. New story
420 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you want us to make more symbiotes?" one member asked.

"Yes. There might be a war soon and we need soldiers. You have seen my memories. These people are endless and we will need everyone possible. But for now we would need to keep an eye on Owen Reece and see that he doesn't emerge in any universe that I can get my hands on."

"Alright. Klyntar will pool its resources and send symbiotes to multiple Earths and go through mitosis so that we can get more soldiers. But you have to understand that these new soldiers won't come fast. Mitosis take a lot of energy and we have to make sure that it is done properly or else there would another symbiote like Carnage."

"I understand. Just take your own time. I will open portals to multiple Earths and you can just dive into it." John said.

"We understand. We will do everything possible to make sure that during the war we have enough army."

John nodded while he opened his eyes on his couch. He had been talking with them telepathically and now he was back to reality. He waved his hand as new portals had started appearing inside the planet of Klyntar. There were multiple of those and all of these portals were connected to different Earths of the multiverse. There were countless numbers of Earth and it was not possible for him to send each and every one of his symbiotes to every Earth.

But even if he got access to 60% of the Earth on the multiverse, that would be enough. Owen and more soldiers that were on his first to do list. In addition he would allow the soldiers to be a superhero in their own worlds too and if possible gain more help from the local superheroes of every universe that the symbiotes would touch on.

Earth was important for the multiverse so there would not be a shortage of superheroes and people who have extraordinary powers.

John got up and went to have a bath and cool himself off. He was looking forward to having a long shower before going to work. Yes, he would go to work again in Disney and make two different series. This story wouldn't actually make any changes in the fan values as these new stories were never made in real life and it was there only in comics.

But this story was required. It was required for everyone to know the story of the other side before they faced them. Knowledge would be their weapon in the upcoming War. The enemies are of their level and they would have to make sure to use the best of it and fight them.

Before returning back to Earth he had a general discussion with Wayne, 616-Tony and TRN-891 Tony about his series and movies. When OAA came John spoke of many things that others didn't understand like Bruce Wayne being sent to past and such other words. They were curious, especially Bruce himself. They wanted to know.

All John could say was this was a long story involving many factors and he had promised them that he would tell them their story but not over words in a conversation but over moving images.

"You want to spread your work in our world?" TRN-891 Tony asked.

"Yes. I have a company named Disney and they have a proper structure. Your Stark Industries can cooperate with us and share the profits as my works gets spread all over the multiverse."

"How much profit are we speaking about?"

"50%. My profits would all go to charity and such other organisations."

Both of the Tony had accepted this deal and signed on it. John was not a lawyer so he would have to send some of this subordinates to two universes to work on them and set up Disney offices there. This would be a lengthy venture as Disney would have to mass release many movies and series over the course of time but this was necessary as his new stories would help the people get to know the story of the world and in doing so would help in gathering fan values.

He was already powering up Superman, and he needed multiple Supermans like him and new worlds would be his key to that.

John went to his office at home and started writing the script. The script was a long one and it would take some time to write them but he would be able to finish it in a day as he would be using his powers to write it. Phoenix, who had never seen John writing a movie or series script, had the time of her life when she finished reading the first script.

"This story is amazing. No wonder Wayne spoke of White Lantern and if they could be brought here. They are really powerful."

Announcement
Read 160+ chapters on my patreon
15