655. New story (2)
290 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John just smiled, though Phoenix called this as a story but by now she knew it was otherwise. Whatever that had been written in the comics definitely had happened in the other universe and whatever was written in the comics of their universe might follow the same route too.

This was a scary thing. It was as if destiny had been written for the people living here long ago. It might not mean anything to the people who are living their lives like normal but for people like them who saved the universe or multiverse as a whole it would mean there was a shackle on them. No matter how hard they tried they couldn't get out of it.

John knew that none had ever doubted him as he had always mentioned that he had glimpses of future and it was never constant. In fact his presence has already defied destiny and the past 'comics' weren't able to define their lives. But it didn't mean that it wasn't there.

According to what he understood, some people in the Wall were able to control the destiny of the people living on both sides. And they would win the war only when these 'controllers' were killed.

And for that he needed to find who was behind all of these. The comics book writers? The producers? Who?

After a full day of spending his time and writing the full draft of the story of 'The Blackest Night', he went to sleep. He was happy with what he had written. It took quite a lot of his brain muscles to come up with a script which portrayed the story of the Blackest Night. The comics were different and writing it on a script was different.

After doing this he finally understood why the producers of the movies always shied away from the comics and wanted to make their own story. Copying comics was hard as there were some ridiculous elements in the comics that a person could never portray in a movie or series.

Of course, in return they would receive the wrath of the fans. A small deviation from the comics was fine but a major deviation which changed the whole story altogether would receive nothing but hatred and lots of hate mail.

It was fortunate that Disney never had to deal with comics. Since the comics never helped in collecting fan values he stayed away from the industry, of course there were fan fictions and internet theories on his movies and series but he never cared about them.

The next day after having his breakfast he went to work again. This time it was another story that he would be releasing via Disney, and as usual Phoenix came out to read. She knew that yesterday whatever story John wrote was a masterpiece and the things that might have happened in the past in the other universe.

And today it would be another kind of story.

But as John started writing and she started reading, her face didn't look good. This was one of the most devastating and ugliest story she had ever seen or heard. She had been living on this multiverse since the second iteration, but never in her life had she seen such destruction, such horror, such cruelty ever before.

The enemies which John wrote about were not even human. They were serial killers to put it in a mild tone.

"What the hell is this?" she almost screamed out.

"This is what the story on the other multiverse is going on and it only get worse from this point."

The phoenix was more flabbergasted the more John wrote. At first she thought it was just a story involving low level players and it wouldn't matter but later it went to the height of Gods and the universes were dying left and right, planets were used as weapons against each other and their allies were dwindling as time passed by.

There were so many deaths that it was not even countable now. The whole calculation was now about how many universes remained to fight and how many of their allies had left. This was a tragic story from inside and out.

"Is that the future of the other multiverse?" Phoenix asked as she read and John was at almost the end. Even now she couldn't see a happy ending. It was as if nothing would remain even if they won the war. The multiverse was gone and only a few universes were remaining and that too was dwindling fast.

"Future? That we depend. You were asking once why I have no hope of this seal of the Wall, now do you understand why I said that war would happen no matter what and this is just their side of the future which I can look through. Their future had already changed from what I understood, and we might be facing the same situation. My prediction and dreams of the future now are just a reference. Nothing more. 

Announcement
Read 160+ chapters on my patreon
14