656. The Celestial Armor
268 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are really being pessimistic here."

"Hope for the best but always expect the worst. This is for that. We can't hide forever. "

John took almost one and a half days to complete the other story. It was a huge story as it was about various characters and their story, even the story of the enemy was included in it in order to show why the enemies had chosen the path and why they have risen to be the prime antagonists.

After finishing and working for almost 2 days and destroying many of his brain cells and working. He had not worked hard for such a long time.

"From next time I will pay more to the screen writers. They deserve more credit than we provide them." John murmured as he went to sleep. After 2 days he was tired and wanted some rest. The next day, John went out of his home to go to Disney.

He had contacted Harvester to see if there was some progress. Since the coordinates of the crack was fixed he would always contact them, and if it was not enough Thor had sent some Ravens for proper contact. Since the Thor of their world was All-father Thor sending Ravens was the least he could do and have proper communication.

Communication was always important at war. In these 2 days there has been a slight change among the personnels in the Harvester. 616-Tony and John's universe Tony had come up with another project.

The 'Celestial Armor' project.

This project was something John had expected. In the comics after the death of Knull, Tony made himself a Celestial Armor by using the 3 dead bodies of the Celestials and the armor could be said as probably the most powerful armor if his persona of Iron God was not taken into account.

This was the newest armor he came up with when Hulk had gone into rampage. (the recent comics on Thor vs Hulk is really mind boggling. Hulk is the new Thor and Thor is the new Hulk. You should read it. Pure fan service.) But now Tony would be building it for his own personal use and for the unknown enemies they might be facing.

Even Tony of their own universe was supportive of this project. They could feel the tension around the Harvester and they knew that they needed more help in this regard. Closing up holes was never his forte anyways. He was known for destroying things, not rebuilding, so after keeping only one Tony in the harvester, they were back at 616-Earth with the help of Oblivion.

Oblivion had been on the Earth silently as a Guardian and since OAA had tasked him to listen to John till the threat was neutralised, he would have to remain as the Guardian of the Harvester and John's team.

As John entered the conference room, he was greeted by Kevin and other higher level people of the company. Disney had never been public and it remained as a private property of John. Though many have tried to interfere with their Studio but none got close to it. Umbrella was not the same case, that company had a board, though the majority of the shares was under John and Tony so they could be said to be the ultimate boss.

"Sir, it's nice to see you after such a long time. We thought you would never step foot in this room ever again." Kevin said as his eyes glowed with worship and fanaticism. He was one step away in labelling John as a God.

In fact John was pretty sure there was a church in his name somewhere, or maybe multiple churches. After earth changed and grew in size, people never looked at him the same way. Though his involvement was kept under wraps as much as possible, many people had already guessed it.

Though the inclusion of Pokemon had given rise to many churches and weird religions, John was definitely the forefront of it and Kevin looks like he was sure a member of one of those. John was amused by all of this but never stopped this indulgence as long as none were hurt.

People must have free speech and free thinking. If everyone thought the same, it would just be boring and innovation would stop. 

"Did you go through the previous script I sent two days ago?" John asked as he took the prime seat at the conference.

"Yes Sir. The story looks groundbreaking. We didn't know that there were so many lanterns out there and even such a powerful White Lantern. Are there other kinds of lanterns?"

"There is another kind of Lantern but we can talk about this later." John said while his tone went down as he spoke those words. It was as if he was saying those words to himself. There really was another kind of Lantern but that power too was struck the Wall.

The Ultraviolet Lanterns

Announcement
Read 160+ chapters ahead on my patreon
13