658. Nostalgia
281 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kevin didn't push it further to know the intricacies of what John was doing. He knew that the Avengers dealt with Gods and it was not always good to know what he was not supposed to. Though he didn't understand why 'Gods' were interested in movies, he didn't raise a question about it.

John then handed them the new long story that he had written the previous which the Phoenix had labelled as a horror story. The story was definitely a horrific one but the same would happen in their case too if the Beyonders had their way with their multiverse.

"This is the new series you would be working on after you finish the previous one. This story is important and the previous one should be used as a foundation for this series. This would be a long one and I want all of you to prepare it carefully. I am giving you a few hours to finish reading it and then tell me what you think about it."

Kevin and others were surprised that John had come up with another story. The previous story was already a huge project and now it was said that the new story was more important and the previous one could only be used as a foundation.

This meant the new story should be the main focus of their project and from the pages that they could see, it meant the project was a long one and it would take a longer time to finish. But it also made the members excited. It meant that there was a new story and they would gain more profit, because all the stories which had John's name written on it would already be a blockbuster before it could even hit the market.

John's name in itself was a kind of God in the entertainment industry.

John left to let the members read the script while he went for a round at the company and its various offices. He hadn't stepped on the premises for such a long time that it had been years. The offices were made as the same model as that of Earth had been, it had been expanded for sure over the years but the basic model remained the same.

After having enough money John made sure that the office looked artistic instead of having a minimalist design for offices which most of the corporate offices had. He wanted art to be present in every form and even on the designs. He had spent quite a lot in fitting arts and designs from various era in the offices.

This might not inspire anyone but he wanted to make sure that people would be reminded that minimalist design would just shut down the art side of the brain. Those subtle brain programming was always important for people though they would always overlook it.

While he was having those thoughts and walking around the offices, the employees were excited to see their 'heartthrob' in real life. John almost never showed his face to the public. He was a mysterious figure to everyone. He was the person who had given a story to many of their famous superheroes.

He was supposed to be the man behind the Avengers and their formation. At least that's what people thought and according to online voting people believed that the huge black Phoenix was John himself. The percentage of vote was almost 71.89% of The black phoenix that had appeared when the first red 'giant' showed up for the first time and the bird protected the Earthlings, and from that moment on he was hailed as the greatest superhero.

His approval ratings were even higher than Batman and Tony Stark themselves.

And John was suspected to be that Phoenix. And people working at Disney definitely believed it more. John was happy to talk with the employees and make small talk with all of them. All of them deliberately avoided the question related to his private life or Avengers. Somehow the employees knew that they shouldn't cross the boundary and ask questions related to the superheroes life.

He had been denying that he had been an Avenger in public for a long time and there was no solid evidence that he was one of them, so it was better to not to irritate him. After spending quite a few hours with everyone and even having lunch with many employees he returned to the conference room.

The moment he stepped in he could already feel the sombre atmosphere in the room. The silence was depressive. This meant that the people had already read and finished it. And whatever they read, it was terrible to put it mildly.

"Did you like the story?" John asked as he wanted to cut the tension in the room.

Announcement
Read 160 more chapters on my patreon
14